Windows 10: Unable to install language packs

Discus and support Unable to install language packs in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Windows 10 pro. Installed language = Dutch. Each time I trie to install additional languages I get "installation failed" P.e. in update history:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by rmoortgat, Mar 6, 2016.

1. rmoortgat Win User

Unable to install language packs

Windows 10 pro.
    Installed language = Dutch.
    Each time I trie to install additional languages I get "installation failed"

P.e. in update history:

Engels (Verenigde Staten) Taalpakket - Windows Technical Preview voor x64-systemen - (KB3146014) [en-US_LP]
    De installatie op dd is mislukt.
    Installation on 'date' failed.

Roger

:)

rmoortgat, Mar 6, 2016

2. Unable to install language packs or change display language

Hello Yogeshwar,

Thank you for your continued patience on this issue. I would like to assist you with further information from here.

At this point, I suggest you to follow these steps to run the Windows inbuilt troubleshooter:

• Write Troubleshooting in the search box and hit enter.
    • Click on Troubleshooting tab.
    • Click on view all option on the upper left corner.
    • Select the Windows Update option from the list.
    • Click Next to run theTroubleshooter.

Also, use the following tutorial to Reset Windows updates completely and check if it helps:

Full Reset Windows updates

Hope it helps this time.

Thank You.

Sayan_Ghosh, Mar 6, 2016
  3. Problems in installing a language pack in Windows 10

Hi,

When windows tried to download language pack, it says it couldn't install the language pack. And when i go to the control panel language settings for downloading the language pack it says it is unavailable for this version of windows. I have windows 10 home
    edition. Due to this issue i am unable to use cortana Unable to install language packs :(

THE_GOD_FATHER00, Mar 6, 2016
Thema:

Unable to install language packs

1. Unable to install language packs - Similar Threads - Unable install language

2. Unable to download language packs.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to download language packs.: Unable to download language pack, I have tried methods 1 and 3 here, for method 2, I cannot find: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Policies\Microsoft\Windows\WindowsUpdate\AU I was not able to find the WindowsUpdate\AU folder in the Windows folder. I use a VPN, and I have tried...
  3. Unable to install language pack

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to install language pack: Hi there.I've been upgraded from Windows 10 to 11. But since then I'm struggling with installing Persian language pack.the basic typing and keyboard is working but not the language pack, for example, I'm able to write Persian but not Persian numeralsI've tried reinstalling it...
  4. Unable to install language pack

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to install language pack: Hi there.I've been upgraded from Windows 10 to 11. But since then I'm struggling with installing Persian language pack.the basic typing and keyboard is working but not the language pack, for example, I'm able to write Persian but not Persian numeralsI've tried reinstalling it...
  5. Unable to install language pack and update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to install language pack and update: That's my question https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-install-language-pack-and-update/b3e4f050-7670-47f9-9adb-3d809991a8e5
  6. Unable to install language pack and update

Unable to install language pack and update: That's my question https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-install-language-pack-and-update/b3e4f050-7670-47f9-9adb-3d809991a8e5
  7. Unable to install language pack and update

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. Language pack installation

Language pack installation: Hello, I downloaded and apparently installed an Italian language pack, at least according to the language settings jpeg 1.However, Word says that the pack is enabled but not installed jpeg 2.Consequently, there is no check mark next to Italian when I try to set it as proofing...
  9. Unable to install language packs

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unable to install language packs: Hi Guys, I'm really hoping someone can help in this, I've tried several times to install a language pack both in the system and manually. ( by running "lpksetup.exe". However, I still couldn't have it download in my system. I'm having in issue with tradictional chinese(...
  10. Unable to properly install language pack

in Windows 10 Customization
    Unable to properly install language pack: I recently reset my W10 PC in an attempt to get some some programs to work. After the reset, I tried to install an additional language pack and kept getting 0x80070422 error. How do I fix this?...