Windows 10: Unable to install language packs

Discus and support Unable to install language packs in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Windows 10 pro. Installed language = Dutch. Each time I trie to install additional languages I get "installation failed" P.e. in update history:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by rmoortgat, Mar 6, 2016.

1. rmoortgat Win User

Unable to install language packs

Windows 10 pro.
    Installed language = Dutch.
    Each time I trie to install additional languages I get "installation failed"

P.e. in update history:

Engels (Verenigde Staten) Taalpakket - Windows Technical Preview voor x64-systemen - (KB3146014) [en-US_LP]
    De installatie op dd is mislukt.
    Installation on 'date' failed.

Roger

:)

rmoortgat, Mar 6, 2016

2. Unable to install language packs or change display language

Hello Yogeshwar,

Thank you for your continued patience on this issue. I would like to assist you with further information from here.

At this point, I suggest you to follow these steps to run the Windows inbuilt troubleshooter:

• Write Troubleshooting in the search box and hit enter.
    • Click on Troubleshooting tab.
    • Click on view all option on the upper left corner.
    • Select the Windows Update option from the list.
    • Click Next to run theTroubleshooter.

Also, use the following tutorial to Reset Windows updates completely and check if it helps:

Full Reset Windows updates

Hope it helps this time.

Thank You.

Sayan_Ghosh, Mar 6, 2016
  3. Problems in installing a language pack in Windows 10

Hi,

When windows tried to download language pack, it says it couldn't install the language pack. And when i go to the control panel language settings for downloading the language pack it says it is unavailable for this version of windows. I have windows 10 home
    edition. Due to this issue i am unable to use cortana Unable to install language packs :(

THE_GOD_FATHER00, Mar 6, 2016
Thema:

Unable to install language packs

1. Unable to install language packs - Similar Threads - Unable install language

2. Unable to install language packs

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unable to install language packs: Hi Guys, I'm really hoping someone can help in this, I've tried several times to install a language pack both in the system and manually. ( by running "lpksetup.exe". However, I still couldn't have it download in my system. I'm having in issue with tradictional chinese(...
  3. Repeat installing Chinese Language Pack

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Repeat installing Chinese Language Pack: Lenovo Thinkpad W540 Processor: i7-4700MQ CPU @2.4GHz Installed Memory(RAM): 24GB OS: Windows 10 Home upgraded from Windows 8.1(Retail Channel) My laptop upgraded the OS from windows 8.1 English version to windows 10 home, the Chinese language once could be chosen as...
  4. Language Packs

in Windows 10 Customization
    Language Packs: Hello I have United States English and Persian installed on my device. But Australian English keeps showing up in my language pane, while when I go to the language settings it is not there and I have to push alt+shift twice to switch between languages. I'll have to choose...
  5. Language Pack Install on Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Language Pack Install on Windows 10: Has anybody having issues with installing Windows 10 language pack? I recently recovered by reseting Windows 10 but keeping my personal information but when Windows restarted I was getting error messages for the Swedish language pack I had installed before. I stopped...
  6. Unable to properly install language pack

Unable to properly install language pack: I recently reset my W10 PC in an attempt to get some some programs to work. After the reset, I tried to install an additional language pack and kept getting 0x80070422 error. How do I fix this?...
  7. Language pack

Language pack: I try to installa a chinese semplified pack , but the pc give me error : 0x800f0950 fix windows 10 64x https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/language-pack/9e849eab-cc66-41a4-aeef-8d8c692d9ab3
  8. Unable to download and install language packs after update to 1803

in Windows 10 Support
    Unable to download and install language packs after update to 1803: After an apparently successful update to Version 1803, I've found that my default language has changed to Italian, wheras before it was set to British English. I have added US and GB English to my preferred languages, but I cannot download the relevant language packs (the...
  9. Language Pack refuses to install in Win10

in Windows 10 Support
    Language Pack refuses to install in Win10: Hi I had several language packs and associated keyboards installed on my Windows 10 system then all of a sudden the keyboard options just up and disappeared on me. After some searching I decided to uninstall the language packs and then reinstall them but now when I add the...
  10. Solving problems installing language packs

in Windows 10 Support
    Solving problems installing language packs: Hi, There's a great tutorial by Winaero on removing and adding language packs using the Run command, and direct links to them all. I really needed this to solve a confusing problem in not being able to uninstall or add a pack properly in the usual way. (Tutorial link below)....