Windows 10: Unable to install Lato font on windows 10???

Discus and support Unable to install Lato font on windows 10??? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi, Down loaded Lato font in (Lato20FL) . Right clicked on folder nothing - no install. Went to settings then personalization, then fonts and tried to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Christina beech, Feb 2, 2020.

1. Unable to install Lato font on windows 10???

Hi,

Down loaded Lato font in (Lato20FL) . Right clicked on folder nothing - no install. Went to settings then personalization, then fonts and tried to drag it across go the littler red no entry sign. Folder would not let me right click and copy neither. Can anyone shed any light please???

:)

Christina beech, Feb 2, 2020

2. Unable to install addidtional fonts on Windows 10.

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand that you are unable to install the font. We will assist you to resolve the issue.

To assist you better, I would like to know whether the issue is specific to a particular font or are you able to install different font and I would like to know how exactly you are trying to install the font.

As an initial troubleshooting step, I suggest you to
    copy the font that you wish to install to the location Windows\Fonts folder located under the drive where you have installed Windows 10.

For example: If Windows 10 is installed on “C” drive, then you need to copy font files to C:\Windows\Fonts folder.

Hope the information helps. Let us know if you need further assistance. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Feb 2, 2020
  3. Font Manager that Combines Weights in Programs

For example, when I download Lato, it comes with Lato Regular, Lato Bold, Lato Italics, etc. After I install them and open Microsoft Word, Lato appears as Lato Regular, Lato Bold, Lato, Italics, etc.

Is it possible for the font to just appear at Lato in Microsoft's font menu?

And when I select words to bold, the usual process is press Control + B. That will bolden Lato but that is different than Lato Bold. To use the Lato Bold weight, I have to go through the font menu and actually select Lato Bold instead of simply Control + B.

Lato Bold is actually quite different than Lato that is boldened. Lato Bold looks much better.

Is it possible to press Control + B and instead of boldening the regular Lato font weight, it will actually select Lato Bold instead?

Or not a single person programmed something to fix this? ie. Not a single 3rd party font manager program remedied this annoying feature?

CerebralFreeze, Feb 2, 2020
  4. Unable to install Lato font on windows 10???

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Feb 2, 2020
Thema:

Unable to install Lato font on windows 10???

1. Unable to install Lato font on windows 10??? - Similar Threads - Unable install Lato

2. Can not on lato in safemode

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can not on lato in safemode: i was uninstalling some programs from my laptop like games and microsoft teams. Afterwards, my computer froze and when i restarted the computer turned off. When i turned my computer on, i got a blue screen. It asked me to choose from two options: Troubleshoot Turn off your PC...
  3. Can not on lato in safemode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can not on lato in safemode: i was uninstalling some programs from my laptop like games and microsoft teams. Afterwards, my computer froze and when i restarted the computer turned off. When i turned my computer on, i got a blue screen. It asked me to choose from two options: Troubleshoot Turn off your PC...
  4. Can not on lato in safemode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Installing fonts on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Installing fonts on Windows 10: I can't install a font in Windows 10 on my new Lenovo. It was easy on my ancient Toshiba. I've tried all the different ways suggested on previous posts. Please help!!...
  6. Unable to Install ANY new fonts on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unable to Install ANY new fonts on Windows 10: I'm unable to install any new fonts on my Windows 10 machine. I follow the usual procedure: download the fonts, they're in a zip folder, unzip them, then rightclick and select "Install" or "Install for All Users." When I do this I get a popup saying: "The 'NewFont' font...
  7. Installing Fonts on Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Installing Fonts on Windows 10: Hi there, I am trying to install some Fonts on my Windows 10 machine. When dragging and dropping, they seem to be being copied, but then nothing happens - it doesn't work but there is no error message either. Restarting doesn't help. Right-clicking the font and selecting...
  8. Installing Fonts on Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Installing Fonts on Windows 10: Hi there, I am trying to install some Fonts on my Windows 10 machine. When dragging and dropping, they seem to be being copied, but then nothing happens - it doesn't work but there is no error message either. Restarting doesn't help. Right-clicking the font and selecting...
  9. Unable to install fonts - Invalid font file

in Windows 10 Support
    Unable to install fonts - Invalid font file: I just did a fresh install of windows 10 pro yesterday. I finished installing everything, steam, AV software, etc. I tried to play visual novel or install a font for a steam skin and I keep getting an invalid font file. When I create a new user, I can install fonts but here...
  10. Install Fonts in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Install Fonts in Windows 10: How to: Install Fonts in Windows 10 How to Install Fonts in Windows 10 A font is a graphical representation of text that may include a different typeface, point size, weight, color, or design. Windows comes with TrueType fonts and OpenType fonts installed. They work...