Windows 10: unable to install media feature pack and BIOS

Discus and support unable to install media feature pack and BIOS in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I am using windows 10 pro N 1903 version, the issue is I can't install Microsoft media features pack and the bios driver. whenever I want to play some... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by sudhagupta1, Sep 11, 2019.

1. unable to install media feature pack and BIOS

I am using windows 10 pro N 1903 version, the issue is I can't install Microsoft media features pack and the bios driver.

whenever I want to play some online video it asks me for a media features pack.

please help me.

:)

sudhagupta1, Sep 11, 2019
  2. procras Win User

Problem with Media Feature Pack.

When I follow these steps Media Features are not listed, despite having downloaded and installed the Windows Media Feature Pack! Please help! Can't install GTA: V! Aaaargh!

procras, Sep 11, 2019
  3. Unable to install Windows Media Feature Pack correctly

As the title says, I'm unable to install the Media Feature Pack on my Windows 10 Pro N machine. I've downloaded it directly from Microsoft ( Download Media Feature Pack for N and KN versions of Windows 10 from Official Microsoft Download Center ) and startet it, but when I open the Control Panel
    and browse to Programs->Enable/Disable Windows Features, media player features are missing entirely from the list.

Furthermore, when I open (the new) Settings->Updates and browse to see the installed updates the Feature Pack for Windows (KB3010081) is shown. However, when I click on deinstall updates I see a new update list (in the old Control Panel) und the Feature
    Pack is again missing...

Do you know any way to install the Media Feature Pack properly?

FYI: It was working fine before the big november update.

Edit: Apparently Windows 10 November Edition needs a different Media Feature Pack than the normal Windows 10.

The right version can be found here: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/3099229

d3nnycr4n3, Sep 11, 2019
  4. Pauli O Win User

unable to install media feature pack and BIOS

Pauli O, Sep 11, 2019
Thema:

unable to install media feature pack and BIOS

1. unable to install media feature pack and BIOS - Similar Threads - unable install media

2. Installing Media Feature Pack

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Installing Media Feature Pack: Hi, I have some issues when installing Media Feature Pack.I am following these guides -...
  3. Installing Media Feature Pack

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Installing Media Feature Pack: Hi, I have some issues when installing Media Feature Pack.I am following these guides -...
  4. Unable to install Media Feature Pack for N

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to install Media Feature Pack for N: Had an issue connecting Phone using MTP. Figured out it uses Media Feature Pack that N versions of Windows doesn't have.Tried to install Media Feature Pack on Windows 10 N 21H1 with no luck.in appwiz.cpl Optional features there is no Media Feature or Windows Media player...
  5. Unable to install Media Feature Pack for N

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to install Media Feature Pack for N: Had an issue connecting Phone using MTP. Figured out it uses Media Feature Pack that N versions of Windows doesn't have.Tried to install Media Feature Pack on Windows 10 N 21H1 with no luck.in appwiz.cpl Optional features there is no Media Feature or Windows Media player...
  6. Unable to install Media Feature Pack for N

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Unable to install Media Feature Pack

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unable to install Media Feature Pack: I have a Surface Pro 7 Win 10 20H2I followed this instruction but the option is not show uphttps://support.microsoft.com/en-us/topic/media-feature-pack-for-windows-10-n-october-2020-2f992f23-1fca-60a3-9907-fd4fe896a8a7...
  8. installing media feature pack

in Windows 10 Customization
    installing media feature pack: installing media feature pack from settings, takes too long , windows version 1909 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/installing-media-feature-pack/4239934f-55d1-4184-b557-9e11846f4570
  9. Unable to install Media feature pack

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Unable to install Media feature pack: I've tried installing the Media feature pack, but without luck. On the optional features it'll tell me the install failed. Downloading it also fails with a "The update is not applicable to your computer". Customer support doesn't help out too much. My specs: Windows 10...
  10. Unable to install media feature pack 1809

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unable to install media feature pack 1809: Hi I used a Windows Installation Tool to install Windows fresh and at the same time I formatted both my storage units. One SSD and one HDD. I am using Windows Home 10 N. When I tried to install the media feature pack it says that the update can not be applied to the...