Windows 10: Unable to Install Microsoft Paint in Windows 10

Discus and support Unable to Install Microsoft Paint in Windows 10 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I don't know WHY it isn't on my computer in the first place or how it got uninstalled, but I no longer have Microsoft Paint on my computer. I need the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by SH111111, Mar 13, 2022.

1. SH111111 Win User

Unable to Install Microsoft Paint in Windows 10

I don't know WHY it isn't on my computer in the first place or how it got uninstalled, but I no longer have Microsoft Paint on my computer. I need the app for use with schoolwork, but I can't find a way to reinstall it. Support information on the official Microsoft was unhelpful, and I couldn't find any answered questions online about it. I tried reinstalling from the App store, but it says that Paint cannot be installed without Windows 11. Strangely, this seems to be only the case in the Windows Store app. When I view the store in my web browser at https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/paint/9pcf

:)

SH111111, Mar 13, 2022

2. Microsoft signals end of Paint program

Microsoft has confirmed that it will continue to offer its graphics program Paint.

In a recent update, it had listed Paint as a feature that would be either removed or no longer developed.

Paint, renowned for its simplicity, has been part of the Windows operating system since its launch in 1985.

Microsoft suggested it would not remain on Windows 10 by default but did say it would be available for free on the Windows Store.

BBC news Report here
    Microsoft Paint avoids brush with death

dorsetknob, Mar 13, 2022
  3. The King is Dead; Long Live the King - MS Paint's Announced Demise

Microsoft has confirmed that it will continue to offer its graphics program Paint.

In a recent update, it had listed Paint as a feature that would be either removed or no longer developed.

Paint, renowned for its simplicity, has been part of the Windows operating system since its launch in 1985.

Microsoft suggested it would not remain on Windows 10 by default but did say it would be available for free on the Windows Store.

dorsetknob, Mar 13, 2022
  4. HossHuge Win User

Microsoft signals end of Paint program

Microsoft signals end of Paint program

HossHuge, Mar 13, 2022
Thema:

1. Unable to Install Microsoft Paint in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Unable Install Microsoft

2. Reset Microsoft Paint Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reset Microsoft Paint Windows 10: I need help resetting the Microsoft Paint application on my Windows 10. I frequently use it to edit screenshots. I capture screenshots using the built-in Snip & Sketch tool by pressing Windows + Shift + S. Then, I open Microsoft Paint and paste the screenshot to edit.It was...
  3. Unable to Install Paint 3D from the Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to Install Paint 3D from the Microsoft Store: I am on Windows 11. Whenever I go to the Microsoft Store App and press install for Paint 3D, after some time I get a pop-up notification "Try Again Later Something happened on our end."I have tried resetting the Microsoft Store and am up to date with Windows updates. How can...
  4. Unable to Install Paint 3D from the Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to Install Paint 3D from the Microsoft Store: I am on Windows 11. Whenever I go to the Microsoft Store App and press install for Paint 3D, after some time I get a pop-up notification "Try Again Later Something happened on our end."I have tried resetting the Microsoft Store and am up to date with Windows updates. How can...
  5. Unable to Install Microsoft Paint in Windows 10

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Unable to Install Microsoft Paint in Windows 10: I don't know WHY it isn't on my computer in the first place or how it got uninstalled, but I no longer have Microsoft Paint on my computer. I need the app for use with schoolwork, but I can't find a way to reinstall it. Support information on the official Microsoft was...
  6. Unable to Install Microsoft Paint in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to Install Microsoft Paint in Windows 10: I don't know WHY it isn't on my computer in the first place or how it got uninstalled, but I no longer have Microsoft Paint on my computer. I need the app for use with schoolwork, but I can't find a way to reinstall it. Support information on the official Microsoft was...
  7. Unable to install Paint

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Unable to install Paint: This app shows error code: 0x80070002 and I cannot install it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-install-paint/c300ef97-0b50-4427-ab1c-6b4c8caa7dfa
  8. Unable to instal paint shop pro 2018

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to instal paint shop pro 2018: I have been running paint shop pro for some years now, last year I have installed paint shop pro 2018. for some reason unknown to me, paint shop pro 2018 stopped working, on advice from paint shop pro I removed the program, what I have noteced is that some programs from paint...
  9. microsoft paint. What happened in paint windows 10.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    microsoft paint. What happened in paint windows 10.: Before windows 10 I could save a file, then open it up an change the color of an object. Now Windows 10 will only fill part of the object and it loos like I sprayed painted it.[ATTACH][ATTACH]...
  10. Install or Uninstall Microsoft Paint (mspaint) in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Install or Uninstall Microsoft Paint (mspaint) in Windows 10: How to: Install or Uninstall Microsoft Paint (mspaint) in Windows 10 How to Install or Uninstall Microsoft Paint (mspaint) in Windows 10 Microsoft Paint (formerly Paintbrush) is a simple raster graphics editor that has been included with all versions of Microsoft...