Windows 10: Unable to install Minecraft Java version

Discus and support Unable to install Minecraft Java version in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I bought minecraft java and when i tried to download windows 10 eddtion and it took me to the store and i had to buy it to play the full version... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by gustavoherrera1, Oct 13, 2018.

1. Unable to install Minecraft Java version

I bought minecraft java and when i tried to download windows 10 eddtion and it took me to the store and i had to buy it to play the full version

Modified title from: ***why***

:)

gustavoherrera1, Oct 13, 2018

2. minecraft java/windows 10

I bought the java edition of minecraft.

experience launching trouble (unable to update native launcher window error message)

I redeem the windows 10 code and got the app running.

still the shortcut to the original java exe gives me the same error windows.

I want to register to minecraft class online that require the java edition.

"Note that there are four versions of Minecraft but only one works for this class. This class works ONLY with

MINECRAFT PC/MAC, also known as the JAVA Edition. It does not work with any of those other three.

Minecraft PC/Mac works on Windows 10 computers (as well as Macs, Linux and other versions of Windows),

but is not the same as the Minecraft Windows 10 version. Confusing, right? Contact me before class if you

aren't sure you have the right version."

How can I get the java running?

thanks

isabellecorriveau, Oct 13, 2018
  3. unable to install java on kids PC? just keep getting "installation failed" mssgs

If you haven't already, uninstall all versions of Java on the machine and install this one from an administrator account:
    http://javadl.sun.com/webapps/download/AutoDL?BundleId=113219

The non-Java version is only available on Windows 10 (free upgrade available for another 6 months or so) via the Windows Store (you can tie an existing Minecraft account to a Microsoft account which will register the free copy of Minecraft). I don't know if their multiplayer is cross-compatible. I also don't know how fleshed out the Windows version is from the Java version.

FordGT90Concept, Oct 13, 2018
  4. Unable to install Minecraft Java version

Minecraft for Windows 10 and Minecraft Java

Hi

My son bought a Minecraft license for the Windows 10 version, but his friends are all running the Java version. Is there any way that he can use the Java version from his Win 10 license? We tried to install the Java version but it only wants to make us buy
    it.

Thanks

Darryl

DarrylGould, Oct 13, 2018
Thema:

Unable to install Minecraft Java version

1. Unable to install Minecraft Java version - Similar Threads - Unable install Minecraft

2. Unable to install Minecraft Java and Minecraft Launcher

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to install Minecraft Java and Minecraft Launcher: I bought the Minecraft: Java & Bedrock Edition for PC bundle, and tried downloading the Minecraft Launcher from the MinecraftInstaller.exe file, but accidentally clicked "No" when asked to give permissions to the installer. From then on, I always got the error code...
  3. Unable to install Minecraft Java and Minecraft Launcher

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to install Minecraft Java and Minecraft Launcher: I bought the Minecraft: Java & Bedrock Edition for PC bundle, and tried downloading the Minecraft Launcher from the MinecraftInstaller.exe file, but accidentally clicked "No" when asked to give permissions to the installer. From then on, I always got the error code...
  4. Unable to buy Minecraft Java Edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to buy Minecraft Java Edition: So i bought the pass to buy both Java and Bedrock edition. I have played Bedrock easily and I'm able to do that, but I really wanted to play with mods so I tried to download Java. When I click on Java Edition in the launcher it says buy now. I click on buying the deluxe...
  5. Minecraft Java and Windows 10 version

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Java and Windows 10 version: I Migrated my mojang account of minecraft to a microsoft account. However, I found out until after I did that, that I could claim a free copy of the windows 10 edition of minecraft from my Mojang account. Now I can't acces my mojang account anymore so I can not get my free...
  6. Minecraft Java and Windows 10 version

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft Java and Windows 10 version: I Migrated my mojang account of minecraft to a microsoft account. However, I found out until after I did that, that I could claim a free copy of the windows 10 edition of minecraft from my Mojang account. Now I can't acces my mojang account anymore so I can not get my free...
  7. bought a JAVA Minecraft version

in Windows 10 Gaming
    bought a JAVA Minecraft version: Hello everyone, I hope there is an explanation in Hebrew here.I bought a JAVA Minecraft versionI received an email invoice with a download link.When I enter the link he asks if I want to buy.Do not understand how to start playing...
  8. Unable to install Java

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unable to install Java: I have installed JavaSetup.exe successfully to download a furniture mod to the Minecraft game Java edition. However, as the next procedure I have to install such thing as Minecraft forge. I went to the site Minecraft Forge, downloaded the installer which is appropriate to my...
  9. Minecraft Java and Windows 10 version

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft Java and Windows 10 version: Ive had minecraft java edition since 2015 and just recently found out that there was a windows 10 version of minecraft from my friends. though i have read many articles stating that you could claim a free version of windows 10 on your mojang account page. i checked and i...
  10. Minecraft Java and Windows 10 version

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft Java and Windows 10 version: I heard if I buy Minecraft java edition I get the Windows 10 version free is that right? I redeemed Minecraft java on minecraft.net but I didn't get a code of the Windows 10 version....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. unable to install java minecraft

2. unable to install mincecraft java

3. enable to install the minecraft java unverinmont

4. unable to install minecraft,
  5. minecraft java windows unable to install launcher,
  6. java unable to install minecraft,
  7. difference minecraft java version windows 10 version