Windows 10: Unable to install Minecraft Starter Collection on PC

Discus and support Unable to install Minecraft Starter Collection on PC in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I bought Minecraft Windows 10 Starter Edition on the Microsoft Store just now, and when I clicked "Install" there's an error message about not having... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by MikeCarpenter4, Nov 14, 2019.

1. Unable to install Minecraft Starter Collection on PC

I bought Minecraft Windows 10 Starter Edition on the Microsoft Store just now, and when I clicked "Install" there's an error message about not having any applicable devices linked to my account, but I'm on a laptop, it should be able to download on a laptop no??

And now when I click on minecraft on the microsoft store, there isn't even an "Install" option. Just "Buy."

You have already charged me the $29.99 so I'm VERY upset.

***Original title: Bought Minecraft on my laptop, can't install????***

:)

MikeCarpenter4, Nov 14, 2019

2. Purchase prompt for Minecraft Starter collection for PC.

Hi Arsalan,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand your concern as you are getting a prompt to purchase Minecraft Starter Edition. In order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly, please reply with the answers to the questions below

• Where did you redeem the code?
    • Where and when you are getting this purchase prompt?

However, we would like to inform you that Minecraft Bedrock Edition is not available in Microsoft Store. In Microsoft Store you will have the Minecraft Starter and Master collection.

If you have redeemed the code in Mojang website and installed the Bedrock edition from Mojang, then we will suggest you to reinstall the game from Mojang website and sign in with the same account, which was
    used for redemption.

Minecraft Starter collection is all together a different game, which you have to purchase separately from Microsoft Store.

I would also suggest you to contact the Mojang support team for further assistance on this issue.

Mojang Team:
    https://help.mojang.com/customer/portal/emails/new?ref=footer

Regards,

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Nov 14, 2019
  3. toby0000 Win User
    Minecraft starter collection

Hello, I just brought the minecraft starter collection but I am unable to download it. when im on the purchase page it has a button that says "install on my devices" when i click that it says i have no devices linked to my microsoft account but when i
    go into my settings it says my pc IS linked. I tried going into my library but it had no download button . there was also no install button when i view it trough my order history. What should I do? I wasted $40 (nzd) on a game that I can't even play so I'm
    feeling very bad about this. Thanks

toby0000, Nov 14, 2019
  4. Unable to install Minecraft Starter Collection on PC

Purchase prompt for Minecraft Starter collection for PC.

So, I redeemed a code for Minecraft Bedrock Edition for Windows 10 a few days back. It was working fine untill today, when I tried to login, it prompted me to purchase a starter edition again. Is it normal? Please help me.

***Original Title: Minecraft Bedrock for PC.***

***Moved from Windows 10/Licensing & activation***

ArsalanSheikh, Nov 14, 2019
Thema:

Unable to install Minecraft Starter Collection on PC

1. Unable to install Minecraft Starter Collection on PC - Similar Threads - Unable install Minecraft

2. Install Minecraft for Windows 10 Starter Collection

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Install Minecraft for Windows 10 Starter Collection: I am unable to install Minecraft for Windows 10 Starter Collection to my computer. Can you assist? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/install-minecraft-for-windows-10-starter/a71986d2-8296-4ae1-82c7-cf3370f217af
  3. Minecraft Starter Collection Refund?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Starter Collection Refund?: It has been brought to my attention that I have purchased the WRONG version of Minecraft, as i purchased the "Minecraft Starter Collection" but was instead supposed to purchase the Java edition. would there be any possibility in refunding the Minecraft Starter Collection and...
  4. Installing Minecraft Starter Collection

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Installing Minecraft Starter Collection: I've just purchased Minecraft Starter Collection but am not having any luck installing it! It shows as being purchased in my Library 'You own this game' but when I select 'Install on my devices', a box appears and says that I don't have any applicable devices on my account....
  5. Unable to install Minecraft Starter Collection PC version, I already owned it, but not...

Unable to install Minecraft Starter Collection PC version, I already owned it, but not...: I was able to install Minecraft Starter Collection PC version on my desktop but after recent Windows update I have not been able to see the option to install the Minecraft. It is not sure my desktop option on there anymore. How to fix it?...
  6. Minecraft Starter Collection on PC

Minecraft Starter Collection on PC: It is possible to play thi version o MINECRAFT on server with some one ho have a java version? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-starter-collection-on-pc/c5bc03d5-5c8c-4d42-a160-66cbb2bc3163
  7. Unable to install or start Minecraft for Windows 10 Starter Collection

Unable to install or start Minecraft for Windows 10 Starter Collection: I just purchased the Minecraft for Windows 10 Starter Collection. I installed it via Store but when I try to open Minecraft I get as far as a window that opens with the Mojang logo but immediately the window then crashes/closes by itself I have followed the instructions...
  8. Unable to install Minecraft for Windows 10 Starter Collection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to install Minecraft for Windows 10 Starter Collection: This evening I went to Minecraft.com and purchased the Minecraft for Windows 10 Starter Collection. When I look at my account on Microsoft.com and view my order history I can see that I purchased the game: [ATTACH] If I click on that and then attempt to install on my...
  9. Purchase prompt for Minecraft Starter collection for PC.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Purchase prompt for Minecraft Starter collection for PC.: So, I redeemed a code for Minecraft Bedrock Edition for Windows 10 a few days back. It was working fine untill today, when I tried to login, it prompted me to purchase a starter edition again. Is it normal? Please help me. ***Original Title: Minecraft Bedrock for PC.***...
  10. Minecraft starter collection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft starter collection: Hello, I just brought the minecraft starter collection but I am unable to download it. when im on the purchase page it has a button that says "install on my devices" when i click that it says i have no devices linked to my microsoft account but when i go into my settings it...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. why wont minecraft starter collection install