Windows 10: unable to install minecraft when it is already owned. asks me to buy again

Discus and support unable to install minecraft when it is already owned. asks me to buy again in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; looks like this: [ATTACH]But when I press 'install on my devices' .This happens: [ATTACH] my pc is not on the list. However when I go to the windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by raderth456, Mar 22, 2020.

1. unable to install minecraft when it is already owned. asks me to buy again

looks like this:

unable to install minecraft when it is already owned. asks me to buy again 3d61eae9-7ef8-44fb-ab3e-ae8fdd6fa949?upload=true.png But when I press 'install on my devices' .This happens:

unable to install minecraft when it is already owned. asks me to buy again 8cc0ba8f-e528-4fbe-bedd-81fd1260e1c5?upload=true.png my pc is not on the list.

However when I go to the windows 10 edition it looks like this: unable to install minecraft when it is already owned. asks me to buy again 29af8799-c651-484d-a776-a44934cb344f?upload=true.png

asking me to buy it AGAIN! In order to use it on my pc.

Despite the fact this is the same 'bedrock, accordingly 'cross platform' version of minecrAlso I am signed in to the same account I used to buy it previously.

:)

raderth456, Mar 22, 2020

2. Minecraft not working in Windows 10 asking to update drivers

Hi Emma,

As you are unable to play Minecraft after updating the drivers, I would like to ask some questions:

• What is the make and model of the computer?
    • Is the game downloaded from Windows Store or are you using media?
    • What is the complete error message/code?

I suggest you to go to the manufacturer website and check if the Graphic/Display drivers are available for Windows 10. If not, then download the latest drivers available and install the same in compatibility mode by following the steps provided below:

• Download the setup files for the driver from the manufacturer website and save it on your local disk.

• Right click on the setup file of the driver and select
      “Properties”.

• Select “Compatibility” Tab.

• Place a check mark next to“Run this program in Compatibility mode” and select operating system from the drop down list.

• Let the driver install and then check thefunctionality.

Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Mar 22, 2020
  3. Barman58 Win User
    Homegroup For Minecraft Servers Or What?

It looks as if the existing minecraft server will use the new system without modification - It needs to be able to access the computers on the network in a two way link, which is the standard for Workgroup and Homegroup

There is a complete step by step available, if you have any issues ...

Tutorials/Setting up a server – Official Minecraft Wiki

It's not something I have any direct experience with but a quick read suggests to me that you will not need to do Much if any reconfiguration of the existing server

Barman58, Mar 22, 2020
  4. Nikhar_K Win User

unable to install minecraft when it is already owned. asks me to buy again

Unable to install Minecraft

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

In order to help you with the appropriate troubleshooting steps, please reply with the following details:

• When you say, “when I click "Install/Play" nothing happens” which Install/play button are you referring?
    • From where did you purchase Minecraft Starter Edition?
    • For which platform have you purchased the game i.e. for Windows 10 or Xbox?

If you have purchased the game from Microsoft Store for Windows 10, you can download the game from Microsoft Store. Please follow the steps mentioned below:

1. Press Windows key + S, and type
      Microsoft Store
    2. Double click on the Store Icon to open it.
    3. Sign in with the same Microsoft account through which you have made the purchase.
    4. Click on Search bar on the top right corner and search for
      Minecraft Starter Edition.
    5. Click on Install button to install the game. Once the game is installed, you will find the option to launch it. Click on
      Launch to launch the game.

Please reply with the status of the issue, we will be glad to help you further.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Mar 22, 2020
Thema:

unable to install minecraft when it is already owned. asks me to buy again

1. unable to install minecraft when it is already owned. asks me to buy again - Similar Threads - unable install minecraft

2. Why is minecraft asking me to buy it again, I already bought it.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is minecraft asking me to buy it again, I already bought it.: I have been wanting to play Minecraft for a while now, but Microsoft says I have never had the game. Minecraft says I have bedrock edition, but gives me no way to download it. Microsoft just says I don't have Minecraft at all. I have been trying everything to gt minecraft...
  3. Why is minecraft asking me to buy it again, I already bought it.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why is minecraft asking me to buy it again, I already bought it.: I have been wanting to play Minecraft for a while now, but Microsoft says I have never had the game. Minecraft says I have bedrock edition, but gives me no way to download it. Microsoft just says I don't have Minecraft at all. I have been trying everything to gt minecraft...
  4. minecraft wants me to buy it again?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    minecraft wants me to buy it again?: i have minecraft on my xbox/microsoft account and i linked the two so i could play windows 10 but its saying to buy it again? why do i have to buy it a third time i already bought it on xbox and pc why do i have to buy it again???...
  5. minecraft wants me to buy it again?

minecraft wants me to buy it again?: i have minecraft on my xbox/microsoft account and i linked the two so i could play windows 10 but its saying to buy it again? why do i have to buy it a third time i already bought it on xbox and pc why do i have to buy it again???...
  6. it is asking me to buy minecraft even though I already bought it.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    it is asking me to buy minecraft even though I already bought it.: so i went to play minecraft java edition on mac and it says i have to buy it again even though i already bought it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/it-is-asking-me-to-buy-minecraft-even-though-i/d46f6896-09e1-4a88-b99f-9a6fbbf0c00c
  7. it is asking me to buy minecraft even though I already bought it.

it is asking me to buy minecraft even though I already bought it.: so i went to play minecraft java edition on mac and it says i have to buy it again even though i already bought it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/it-is-asking-me-to-buy-minecraft-even-though-i/d46f6896-09e1-4a88-b99f-9a6fbbf0c00c
  8. Minecraft is wanting me to buy it again

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft is wanting me to buy it again: Im having a problem with Minecraft Windows 10 Edition everytime when i download it, it wants me to buy it again when i already used a code for it a long time agoi already tried wsreset.exe and it still didn't work...
  9. minecraft want me to buy it again

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    minecraft want me to buy it again: i own minecraft for vr, whenever i launch it it still tells me to buy it again though and i get the error message PUR-UserAlreadyOwnsContent. any help to get it working would be greatly apreciated. i have tried reinstalling the application and updating windows....
  10. Asked to buy Minecraft Windows 10 even though I already own it.

Asked to buy Minecraft Windows 10 even though I already own it.: Hey guys just a small issue. I can play the full game, Minecraft Windows 10, and when I go to manage my realm fro the realm tab it brings me to the microsoft store in which it tells me to buy the game, even though I own it. I'm 99% sure that I got this version for free from...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. bought minecraft on xbox but cant install on pc

2. if you have minecraft xbox is it free on pc