Windows 10: Unable to install Minecraft Windows 10 editio

Discus and support Unable to install Minecraft Windows 10 editio in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi! Have a laptop that have a fresh Windows 10 installed. All updates been done. I own Minecraft Win 10 Edition from before, so I go to My Library... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ØrjanØvstedal, Oct 26, 2020.

1. Unable to install Minecraft Windows 10 editio

Hi!

Have a laptop that have a fresh Windows 10 installed. All updates been done.

I own Minecraft Win 10 Edition from before, so I go to My Library in Microsoft Store and press Install. It starts saying "Starting Download" and after a while it says Error, code is 0x803FB005.

This only happens when I try installing Minecraft, everey other app works fine.

Tried resetting the store with WSreset.exe. Re-registered everything with Powershell. Diasbled Windows Defender I dont have any other anitvirus-softwares. Unistalled/Installed Windows Store with Powershell. Created a different account on the PC....

Anyone have any idea?

Thanks in advance

Ørjan

:)

ØrjanØvstedal, Oct 26, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Oct 26, 2020
  3. Unable to install Minecraft for Windows 10

Hi,

There are a lot of possible reasons why you are unable to install the Minecraft for Windows 10. One of which is having a corrupted profile. To help you resolve this concern, we need to gather more details. Kindly answer the questions below:

• Are you having the same concern with your other games?
    • Have you made any changes on your computer prior to this concern?
    • When did the issue start?
    • What are he troubleshooting steps you have done so far?

Meanwhile, we recommend that you perform the steps below:

Step 1: Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps. This can help remove problems with an app from Windows Store. To do this, you may refer to the link below:

Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps

Step 2: Reset Store Cache.

• Press the Win+R keys to open the Run dialog.
    • Type WSReset.exe, and click/tap on OK.

Note: The WS tool resets the Windows Store without changing account settings or deleting installed apps.
    • The Store and a command prompt will now open without any message. The command prompt will automatically close when the Store cache has been reset.

Kindly update us with the results, so that we can assist you further.

Wilfred Mac, Oct 26, 2020
  4. Nikhar_K Win User

Unable to install Minecraft Windows 10 editio

Unable to install Minecraft

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

In order to help you with the appropriate troubleshooting steps, please reply with the following details:

• When you say, “when I click "Install/Play" nothing happens” which Install/play button are you referring?
    • From where did you purchase Minecraft Starter Edition?
    • For which platform have you purchased the game i.e. for Windows 10 or Xbox?

If you have purchased the game from Microsoft Store for Windows 10, you can download the game from Microsoft Store. Please follow the steps mentioned below:

1. Press Windows key + S, and type
      Microsoft Store
    2. Double click on the Store Icon to open it.
    3. Sign in with the same Microsoft account through which you have made the purchase.
    4. Click on Search bar on the top right corner and search for
      Minecraft Starter Edition.
    5. Click on Install button to install the game. Once the game is installed, you will find the option to launch it. Click on
      Launch to launch the game.

Please reply with the status of the issue, we will be glad to help you further.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Oct 26, 2020
Thema:

Unable to install Minecraft Windows 10 editio

1. Unable to install Minecraft Windows 10 editio - Similar Threads - Unable install Minecraft

2. Unable to install minecraft trial

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to install minecraft trial: I go to microsoft store logged out and search "Minecraft for windows"The app shows up with an option called "Free Trial"Then, it asks me to log in to my microsoft accountAfter I login, the Free Trial is just gone.Please suggest methods to fix.If I open the Xbox app and search...
  3. unable to install minecraft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    unable to install minecraft: I purchased the PC version of the Minecraft.I am able to locate my PC under My Devices, however, Minecraft install is not finding my device. The message when I select 'Install on my Device' is: "It looks like you don’t have any applicable devices linked to your Microsoft...
  4. Unable to install Minecraft for Windows 10 starter edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to install Minecraft for Windows 10 starter edition: Hello, I've purchased Mine Craft for Windows 10 starter edition. When I go to install from MS Store, I have the install option. [ATTACH] In the next screen I choose the device I am using and select "Install now". [ATTACH] This then appears to be installing...
  5. Unable to install Minecraft game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to install Minecraft game: So i bought a copy of minecraft, and I saw that people are getting help for it here since microsoft owns it now. This is my only option left since the dedicated microsoft support staff for the game are ignoring my tickets and requests. I bought the game and it wont give it to...
  6. unable to install minecraft

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    unable to install minecraft: after i purchased minecraft i went to my library to install it onto my computer but i get a pop up that says you don't have any applicable devices linked to your Microsoft account to install to and it does not give clear steps to being able to install it...
  7. Unable to install Minecraft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to install Minecraft: I downloaded and bought Minecraft earlier today, but it is not installing at all. It keeps coming up with “It looks like you dont have any applicable devices liked to your Microsoft account. To install, sign in on a device with your Microsoft account.” when my laptop is very...
  8. Unable to install Minecraft for Windows 10 Starter Collection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to install Minecraft for Windows 10 Starter Collection: This evening I went to Minecraft.com and purchased the Minecraft for Windows 10 Starter Collection. When I look at my account on Microsoft.com and view my order history I can see that I purchased the game: [ATTACH] If I click on that and then attempt to install on my...
  9. Unable to install Minecraft

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to install Minecraft: So I bought minecraft starter edition but when i click "Install/Play" nothing happens. Someone please help ***Modified title from: I can't Install minecraft***...
  10. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition unable to install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition unable to install: Hello, today I bought the Minecraft win10 edition and wanted to download it but it didn't work. It just restarted the download like 3 times and at the end it said error. I tried every possible solution on google and nothing fixed it for me. It just says : Error Code...