Windows 10: Unable to install Modern Combat 5: eSports FPS

Discus and support Unable to install Modern Combat 5: eSports FPS in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I'm unable to install the Modern Combat 5 game from Microsoft Store. When I click on the Install button it shows starting download. After around 30... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by AGPillai, Aug 24, 2019.

1. AGPillai Win User

Unable to install Modern Combat 5: eSports FPS

I'm unable to install the Modern Combat 5 game from Microsoft Store. When I click on the Install button it shows starting download. After around 30 mins it shows Download Complete and post that nothing happens.

I restart the laptop and try again it does the same thing. Any help will be appreciated.

:)

AGPillai, Aug 24, 2019

2. Modern Combat 5: eSports FPS is currently not available in your account.

when I try to open the installed app I found this error, " Modern Combat 5: eSports FPS is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case you need it: 0x803F8001". Even I can't install any new app from the store. How can
    I fix it?

QadeerAbbas, Aug 24, 2019
  3. mohammed6 Win User
    gamepad not working in my modern combat esports

gamepad not working in my modern combat esports

mohammed6, Aug 24, 2019
  4. Unable to install Modern Combat 5: eSports FPS

i open my windows store and search "Modern Combat 5" the correct game is displayed but i click on the game nothing actually happens. i think it happens with free apps or games plzzz help

Try to open from the following link: Modern Combat 5: eSports FPS

IT Guy Viki, Aug 24, 2019
Thema:

Unable to install Modern Combat 5: eSports FPS

1. Unable to install Modern Combat 5: eSports FPS - Similar Threads - Unable install Modern

2. Modern Combat 5: eSports FPS is currently not available in your account.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Modern Combat 5: eSports FPS is currently not available in your account.: when I try to open the installed app I found this error, " Modern Combat 5: eSports FPS is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case you need it: 0x803F8001". Even I can't install any new app from the store. How can I fix it?...
  3. Modern combat 5

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Modern combat 5: Hi I Love playing modern combat 5 .But after update it stopped working and crashes when i open it. but steam version works fine. Tell me what to do to resolve this i like mc5 wi dows version...
  4. Video issues on Modern Combat 5

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Video issues on Modern Combat 5: I have a ASUS E203MA-TBCL432B notebook PC and every time I play it after a while my screen gets distorted and at times turns black or white with grey lines, etc. When this happens I minimize the game and open then I see it again but it happens again and again. Even if I close...
  5. modern combat 5

in Windows 10 Gaming
    modern combat 5: Hi just recently i tried using an xbox 360 controller but it worked really badly, the movements were way to slow. i must have fiddeld around with the settings and now when i am using a computer mouse the camera/screen is moving way to fast. thanks...
  6. gamepad not working in my modern combat esports

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    gamepad not working in my modern combat esports: gamepad not working in my modern combat esports https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/gamepad-not-working-in-my-modern-combat-esports/c0d9af73-ab33-436b-b97e-c8a54ff2d8ce
  7. Gameloft - Modern Combat Versus

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Gameloft - Modern Combat Versus: I have recently installed a new update for the above mentioned game on gameloft and now I can't load the game. It shows that it is trying to connect to the server and that's it... My windows 10 installations are up to date, ran troubleshooting but it suggests resetting the...
  8. Problem to play Modern Combat 5 in windows 10 PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem to play Modern Combat 5 in windows 10 PC: I play modern combat 5 in mobile. recently i had tried it on my office windows 10 pc but its can not connect with server. when i play it on my mobile through wifi connection it works fine but in PC i cant play. where my wifi router and PC is is same firewall zone under same...
  9. Unable to download Modern Combat 5 Blackout

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to download Modern Combat 5 Blackout: My daughter is unable to download the game as it is saying she needs parents permission. An ‘Ask now’ button appears, she clicks on it, then it says waiting on parent. How am I supposed go get an email when it does not ask for a parents email nor is it going to the email...
  10. No internet connection" Error for Multiplayer on modern combat 5 and all the other...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    No internet connection" Error for Multiplayer on modern combat 5 and all the other...: [ATTACH]No internet connection" Error for Multiplayer on modern combat 5 and all the other multiplayer games https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-networking/no-internet-connection-error-for-multiplayer-on/e5e38f3d-7332-4b3e-8fd3-1929fe6f3778

Users found this page by searching for:

1. FPS