Windows 10: unable to install more than 2 chinese language keyboard input

Discus and support unable to install more than 2 chinese language keyboard input in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; i have this problem and could not find a remedy. I had added chinese simplified CHN to my windows language input and would like add 2 more Chinese... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by TCM235, Aug 22, 2020.

1. TCM235 Win User

unable to install more than 2 chinese language keyboard input

i have this problem and could not find a remedy. I had added chinese simplified CHN to my windows language input and would like add 2 more Chinese language input to it. i tried to add chinese traditional HK SAR and chinese traditional TWN but system only allow me to install either.

any solution. much appreciated

TCM

:)

TCM235, Aug 22, 2020

2. On-Screen Keyboard for Traditional Chinese input missing after upgrading to Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft community.

• Have you installed any language pack for onscreen keyboard?
    I suggest you to follow the below steps how to add the Chinese keyboard and check if it helps.

• Press “Windows+x” and go to control panel.
    • Click on “language”.
    • Click on “add a language” and select the Chinese language.
    • Then click on add at the bottom and check whether you get the
      keyboard or not.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Aug 22, 2020
  3. JanetLuk Win User
    Chinese Punctuation Input in Windows 10

I installed the Chinese language pack as you had suggested. When I turned on Chinese mode in the Chinese input method, I could see the Chinese puntuations on the touch keyboard for input and my problem was solved. Thank you.

JanetLuk, Aug 22, 2020
  4. la_ge_an Win User

Unable to install Traditional Chinese Qwerty keyboard

Hi there,

I have a Nokia 1020 and I cannot locate the Traditional Chinese Qwerty keyboard to install. I did manage to locate the Simplefied Chinese Qwerty keyboard, however that is not what I was looking for. I have been researching on the past posts and forums and
    tried a few methods suggested and so far nothing worked. I have tried changing the region / area to Taiwan and language to Traditional Chinese, but still unable to locate the keyboard required. I have also noticed that a lot of people were posting that they have returned the
    phone due to this keyboard being missing. Please advise if there are other steps that I can take in order to use the Traditional Chinese Qwerty keyboard.

Thank you.

la_ge_an, Aug 22, 2020
Thema:

1. unable to install more than 2 chinese language keyboard input - Similar Threads - unable install more

2. Unable to install Chinese language on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to install Chinese language on Windows 11: Hi , I’m unable to install the Chinese language on my Windows 11. It always get stuck at the downloading phase. I’ve made sure that my window is up to date. Pls help!...
  3. Unable to install Chinese language on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to install Chinese language on Windows 11: Hi , I’m unable to install the Chinese language on my Windows 11. It always get stuck at the downloading phase. I’ve made sure that my window is up to date. Pls help!...
  4. I can't install Chinese keyboard inputs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't install Chinese keyboard inputs: My input suddenly changed from simplified to traditional although it is still simplified input, so i removed and add again and it became like this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-install-chinese-keyboard-inputs/cb5707b4-fc17-4aa6-bdd5-301282df78c7
  5. I can't install Chinese keyboard inputs

I can't install Chinese keyboard inputs: My input suddenly changed from simplified to traditional although it is still simplified input, so i removed and add again and it became like this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-install-chinese-keyboard-inputs/cb5707b4-fc17-4aa6-bdd5-301282df78c7
  6. Unable to install Microsoft pinyin for Simplified Chinese Language

Unable to install Microsoft pinyin for Simplified Chinese Language: 1. I already instaleed chinese language pack in my Windows setting app2. However, everytime i switch my typing language to Chinese, it doesn't works and this notification comes out3. I click on the notification and get into the language section in setting app4. I add a new...
  7. Chinese language input error code 0x80070490

Chinese language input error code 0x80070490: Having problem with chinese language input when recommended words dont come out while typing, follow these steps;go to setting > time and language > under preferred language, select Option under the language > scroll down to Keyboards > select Option under Microsoft IME >...
  8. Unable to install Chinese Taiwan keyboard

in Windows 10 Customization
    Unable to install Chinese Taiwan keyboard: Hi ,My name is Yi-Hsuan . I just received my new laptop today and it is with windows 10 pro version 20H2.I tried to add Chinese traditional to my keyboard but failed. It kept saying that my computer is searching for language features…. I am sorry, could you help me with that...
  9. My language input bar displays more languages than I installed

in Windows 10 Customization
    My language input bar displays more languages than I installed: I can't remove some input languages. They are still shown as input options even though I uninstalled them as language preferences. How can I fix this issue?...
  10. where can I install the Chinese language input method?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    where can I install the Chinese language input method?: where can I install the Chinese language input method Cangjie? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/software/e32cf567-cee9-44e6-bf39-d04550734025