Windows 10: Unable to install most games via Xbox App on PC - 0x8007065e

Discus and support Unable to install most games via Xbox App on PC - 0x8007065e in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hey, I'm unable to install all games which have "Administrator approval required for installation". When it's supposed to start downloading it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Kim Dude, Oct 27, 2019.

1. Kim Dude Win User

Unable to install most games via Xbox App on PC - 0x8007065e

Hey,

I'm unable to install all games which have "Administrator approval required for installation".

When it's supposed to start downloading it stops and gives the error message "Something unexpected happened" with the error code 0x8007065e.

What I've tried to fix this:

- ran everything as administrator

- made a new local profile to make sure I have administrator privileges

- reset Store Apps

- checked system files with SFC

- reinstalled the 1903 Update

- tried installing games on both drives, which both have enough space

- restarted my PC.

I would very much appreciate help. I'm looking forward to playing Outer Worlds and the other great games through the Game Pass subscription.

Cheers

:)

Kim Dude, Oct 27, 2019

2. Xbox PC App Error

We appreciate your response and cooperation regarding this matter. Based on your reply, it appears that you need to enable the Xbox services to ensure that the app is up and running. You may follow the steps below to enable Xbox Live services:

• Press the Start button and type Services on the search box.
    • On the list of services, look for Xbox Live Auth Manager,
      Xbox Live Game Save, and Xbox Live Networking Service.

The next steps should be done to the three mentioned services above:

• Right click on the service and select Properties.
    • Set the Startup type to Automatic. If the service isn't started, click
      Start.
    • Save the changes.
    • Launch the Xbox App and sign in to your account again.

Let us know if you are able to sign in after performing the suggested solutions above.

Loraine Mon, Oct 27, 2019
  3. Unable to Connect the Xbox One in the Xbox App

Technical Level : Basic

Summary

The Xbox App is great for gaming, and connecting to friends. Whether your a hard core gamer or your average gamer. It is still fun to use!

There are many things the Xbox App can be used for, even to connect up to your Xbox One to stream the content from the Xbox to the Xbox App. However, there are times when the App does not work as expected to, which in tern can leave you raging. This article
    will, hopefully, help you with sorting out problems using the App to connect to the Xbox One console and streaming.

Details

Not able to see the Connect option on the Xbox App

For those of you who are unable to see the connect option when using your Xbox app on Windows 10 (Or not able to connect your Xbox to the app), then you could be running an old version of the Xbox App and it will need to be updated. To check to see if your
    Xbox App needs to be updated, please look at this article below, for more information:

Verify Xbox Console Companion App Version | Windows 10 Games

To update your Xbox app on your Windows device, you can follow these instructions:

• You will need to first launch the Marketplace App on your device.
    • Once you in the app, please search for “Xbox”
    • Click onto the Xbox app, that will be displayed in the search results – This should also be noted as “Installed”.
    • Once you have clicked onto the App, then it should install the update for the App on your device.
    • Once it has updated, you can navigate back to your app and launch it where you should then see the connect option.
    Not able to connect my Xbox One to the Xbox App

You can try a power cycle on the console (holding the power button for 10 seconds), which will turn off your Xbox One. Once the Xbox One is turned off, turn it back on and see if your Xbox One will connect to your Windows 10 device.

Please take a look at the following link for troubleshooting steps on how to resolve problems about the Xbox App game streaming.

http://support.xbox.com/xbox-on-windows/gaming-on-windows/troubleshoot-xbox-app-game-streaming

I hope this article does help you with connecting to the Xbox App. If you would like to suggest changes, please use the suggest edits option on the bottom of the article. If you would like help with the Xbox App, then please use the Ask the community link
    on the right hand side of the article.

Nathan Roberts (SunkNath), Oct 27, 2019
  4. Unable to install most games via Xbox App on PC - 0x8007065e

xbox game streaming not working on pc

Thanks for responding, i have already tried everything in that forum article and the phone support has tried everything with me too

things that i tried:

• changing wifi networks
    • resetting my computer
    • reinstalling the Xbox app
    • resetting the Xbox
    • changing just about every setting in the Xbox and the Xbox app
    • changing settings in the router
    • reinstalling drivers on my computer
    • using different controllers
    Also when I open the Xbox app on my pc sometimes i am able to connect when the Xbox is turned on but not if it is off(it is set to instant on), but once I'm connected i can test game streaming and it will say all good but when i actually go to use it the
    app just crashed with no error code.

Also i do not know if this is related or not but the home screen in the Xbox app just shows "something went wrong while loading this info" and whenever i try to view my friends captures the app will crash and I've also found out that the app will just freeze
    up when i try to join a party.

zackster900000q, Oct 27, 2019
Thema:

Unable to install most games via Xbox App on PC - 0x8007065e

1. Unable to install most games via Xbox App on PC - 0x8007065e - Similar Threads - Unable install games

2. Unable to install Xbox Gaming Services

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to install Xbox Gaming Services: Hey Microsoft Support, For the life of me, I can't get past the installation of Gaming Services in the Xbox app. I've tried to Repair and Reset both Microsoft Store as well as Xbox app from System Settings, for starters. Some other answers in the communities section had...
  3. unable to launch game via xbox app windows 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    unable to launch game via xbox app windows 10: recently downloaded dirt 5 but unable to launch it, i click on play button or game icon on the start menu multiple times, launching through exe file but nothing happens. tried to google for solution and most of the posts/forum says that it is caused by gaming services. so i...
  4. Unable to install Game Pass Games via Xbox App / Windows Store due to error 0x87e00017

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Unable to install Game Pass Games via Xbox App / Windows Store due to error 0x87e00017: Hello, Few weeks ago i noticed a yellow warning on my Minecraft Dungeons icon on Xbox App. Looked into it and it seems like an issue while updating, so i though that maybe there was something wrong with the internet connection and ignored it. Opened the up today and seems...
  5. Error 0x8007065e while downloading Games in Windows Store or XBOX app

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Error 0x8007065e while downloading Games in Windows Store or XBOX app: Hi Community, I need help to enjoy the XBOX GAME PASS, and overcome the 0x8007065e error which prevents me from enjoying its games. For the context, I have 2 computers : 1 Laptop from 2012 : no issue here, I can download all of the games but no need to say, I cannot...
  6. Error Code 0x8007065E For Installing Games, Error Code: 0x80073cf9 For Re-Installing The...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Error Code 0x8007065E For Installing Games, Error Code: 0x80073cf9 For Re-Installing The...: Hey there, I purchases the XBOX-Gamepass this weekend and was able to download and install the XBOX-App as well, but as soon as i wanted to download games that required Administrationpermission, I received the error code 0x8007065E. I checked if I had admin rights on my...
  7. games crash via xbox game pass on PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    games crash via xbox game pass on PC: during the game, it crashes without an error https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/games-crash-via-xbox-game-pass-on-pc/218c29a9-2847-44cc-953e-a6955e4f68fc
  8. Unable to install most games via Xbox App on PC - 0x8007065e

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to install most games via Xbox App on PC - 0x8007065e: Hey, I'm unable to install all games which have "Administrator approval required for installation". When it's supposed to start downloading it stops and gives the error message "Something unexpected happened" with the error code 0x8007065e. What I've tried to fix...
  9. XBOX Game Pass for PC App - Unable to Login / No Games Are Playable

in Windows 10 Gaming
    XBOX Game Pass for PC App - Unable to Login / No Games Are Playable: Hi. I have a few issues that may or may not be linked to my login issue. 1) I can login to everything (i.e. the Windows store) however I cannot login to the XBOX Game Pass App. When I click sign-in, it just 'refreshes' the page back to the main page. 2) Whenever I load a...
  10. 0x8007065e

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    0x8007065e: 0x8007065e https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/0x8007065e/471c0096-9321-4208-8b3f-ae05faab499b
Tags:

Users found this page by searching for:

1. game pass administrator approval required for installation

2. 0x8007065e xbox