Windows 10: Unable to install Netflix

Discus and support Unable to install Netflix in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Split from this thread. I have the same question, I even reinstalled the Op system I am running version 1903 OSbuild 18362.592. I have a touch... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by LuisBarrios9, Oct 12, 2020.

1. Unable to install Netflix

Split from this thread.​

I have the same question, I even reinstalled the Op system I am running version 1903 OSbuild 18362.592.

I have a touch screen and when I try to install netflix is does nothing I have been dealing with this issue since yesterday and I have tried everything... including the admin, other accounts, other users, checking updates... its frustating, My last resource was reinstalling the OP and after doing so... nothing still. it looks like this is an error with this specific app. hulu and the other apps install fine, is just this one in my case.

any ideas please?

:)

LuisBarrios9, Oct 12, 2020
  2. shaptoni Win User

Unable to play YouTube or Netflix

Since upgrading to the latest version of Windows 10 Pro I am now unable to play YouTube or Netflix

I am using a Lenovo Yoga Book Windows version 10.0.18363

Netflix Error U7361-1253-800705AA (app)

Netflix Error H7361-1253-800705AA​ (edge browser)

YouTube Error JDSEu8jhH639FHdh (edge browser)

Netflix say:

If you experience the error code U7361-1253-800705AA on your Windows 10 computer, it typically indicates that your system requires an update. Follow the troubleshooting steps below to resolve the issue.​
    • Perform Windows updates​
    - this is what caused the issue and i am now on the latest version

• If you are using the Windows 10 N or Windows 10 KN edition, we suggest downloading the Windows Media Feature Pack.
    - this is not applicable for my version

Can anyone help?

Thanks

shaptoni, Oct 12, 2020
  3. Netflix

Hi Marshall3,

There could be a number of factors as to why you are having issues launching the Netflix app. This could be caused by a software conflict or due to an issue with the application itself.

I suggest that you reset your Netflix application by following the steps provided below:

• Go to Settings > Apps > Apps & Features.
    • Click the Netflix app from the list and then choose Advanced options.
    • Click Reset.

If the issue persists, you can consider uninstalling and reinstalling the device. To uninstall, follow these steps:

• Go to Settings > Apps > Apps & Features.
    • Click the Netflix app from the list and then choose Uninstall.

Let us know how it goes and we'll assist you further if needed.

Monica Cam, Oct 12, 2020
  4. Unable to install Netflix

Netflix and Windows 10 .

Hi Nishkaam,

There's a possibility that the firewall or antivirus software on your computer is blocking the access to Netflix, we suggest disabling it first before connecting to Netflix. Follow these steps:

• Close the Netflix app.
    • Turn off the firewall and antivirus software on your computer.
    • Now, launch the Netflix app.
    • Once it's connected to Netflix, turn back on the firewall and antivirus software on your computer.
    • You should be able to access Netflix now.

Let us know if you need further help.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Oct 12, 2020
Thema:

Unable to install Netflix

1. Unable to install Netflix - Similar Threads - Unable install Netflix

2. I can't install the netflix app

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I can't install the netflix app: I managed to restart my laptop Dell a few days ago and forgot to install Netflix. when i tried to install it from Microsoft store it says "please try again later", "something happened on your part". Then after several attempts, "you are the owner of this application". What...
  3. Unable to stream Netflix in 4K

in Browsers and Email
    Unable to stream Netflix in 4K: I just got a new 4k monitor and I was excited to try out Netflix streaming in 4k but all the titles continue to show only in HD. - My ISP is Google Fiber, have plenty of bandwidth and 4K works fine on my TV - Tried on both Microsoft Edge and the Windows Netflix App -...
  4. Re-install Netflix App

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Re-install Netflix App: Hello Long ago I installed Netflix from Micro. Store on my PC. Then I deleted it to save space. Now I wish to download it again but I can,t install it. Its says that I own it in the Microsoft Store. How can I fix this? Thnks...
  5. Netflix

Netflix: [IMG] je n'arrive pas installer Netflix j'ai beau cliquer dessus rien ne se passe mais pour installer minecraft que j'ai acheter aucun pb auriez vous une idée j'ai reboot mon pc etc impossible Bonne soirée...
  6. Unable to Re-Install Netflix App from MICROSOFT STORE!!

Unable to Re-Install Netflix App from MICROSOFT STORE!!: Recently my Netflix App started not responding. I went ahead and thought to just re-install it after uninstalling. Upon trying to re-install, no action happens after I click 'GET' for Netflix App. No download process , nothing at all. Every other app I checked responds just...
  7. Unable to play YouTube or Netflix

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Unable to play YouTube or Netflix: Since upgrading to the latest version of Windows 10 Pro I am now unable to play YouTube or Netflix I am using a Lenovo Yoga Book Windows version 10.0.18363 Netflix Error U7361-1253-800705AA app Netflix Error H7361-1253-800705AA edge browser YouTube Error JDSEu8jhH639FHdh...
  8. Cannot Install Netflix

Cannot Install Netflix: I cannot install Netflix from the microsoft store on my windows 10 pc. Every time I click the "get" button nothing happens. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-install-netflix/8b8f45ab-d809-4383-8e07-f6e27c2117d0
  9. Netflix

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Netflix: I have a new computer and watching Netflix and while watching the movie keeps rebuffering. How do I fix this problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/netflix/711de70a-e405-46e3-a8c9-f12e1362cc35
  10. netflix

netflix: Can I use Netflix on my laptop with Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/netflix/aeb8ad9a-97b1-4e78-8213-4c1fd02d87d1