Windows 10: UNABLE TO INSTALL OR UNINSTALL APPS ON WINDOWS 10

Discus and support UNABLE TO INSTALL OR UNINSTALL APPS ON WINDOWS 10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi,im unable to install or uninstall an programs on windows 10,ever time i try to install/uninstall an error pops up saing it cant find the file in c... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by AdarshHaridas, Jul 30, 2018.

1. UNABLE TO INSTALL OR UNINSTALL APPS ON WINDOWS 10

Hi,im unable to install or uninstall an programs on windows 10,ever time i try to install/uninstall an error pops up saing it cant find the file in c drive and also sas admin permissins required.tried to change the admin,but its saing im still the admin,there are no other accounts

tried DISM,it came back with a prompt saying elevated permissions are reqd,use an elevated commond prompt

:)

AdarshHaridas, Jul 30, 2018
  2. Mark Isi Win User

Unable to uninstall an app on Windows 10

Hello dayhiker4k,

First, I went ahead and moved this thread to the appropriate category, so no need to worry about that. Thanks for letting us know about this.

Regarding your concern, I have listed below the most basic steps on how to uninstall a program on Windows 10 via settings. Try it out and see if it helps:

• On the Start menu, select Settings.
    • Select Apps.
    • Select the program, and then select Uninstall. Some apps built into Windows can't be uninstalled.
    • Follow the instructions on the screen.

If the above step won't work, I suggest that you check with Webroot's support website for steps on how to completely uninstall their programs. Some anti-virus apps require certain permissions, or may have have different steps to perform in order to completely
    take it out of the system.

If you're still having trouble uninstalling the app, the last resort that I can share to you is to uninstall it using
    Command Prompt. Follow the steps provided by Ramesh.Kumar from
    this link and let us know the outcome.

We'll keep an eye out to your response.

Mark Isi, Jul 30, 2018
  3. Windows 10 clean install issues

Edge is liked by some but most prefer a better experience. If Firefox or Chrome are preferred uninstall Edge using a method described below.
    That was unwise, uninstall as there are known, and unknown, vulnerabilities with the Intel ME and AMT. Then disable the hardware components in the device manager.
    That is a known glitch. Using an app remover or using advanced methods will help resolve the problem. See the following;
    https://www.howtogeek.com/224798/ho...-10s-built-in-apps-and-how-to-reinstall-them/
    Uninstall Apps in Windows 10
    Use this if you don't want to get down & dirty with the CLI;
    10AppsManager: Uninstall, reinstall Windows 10 Store apps

lexluthermiester, Jul 30, 2018
  4. Cvrk Win User

UNABLE TO INSTALL OR UNINSTALL APPS ON WINDOWS 10

Installing Windows 10 on Lumia 920

I have a Lumia 920 mobile phone.
    Found a list on the net with compatible phones that support Win 10. Mine is on that list.
    Can't upgrade with the usual way.
    Found help on this official website of developers for Windows Phones. It's a step by step no brainer thing. Most people are doing it. Except me. I can't get past point 6. HOWTO: Install Windows 10 for Phones on Non-supported devices (and other hacks)

"6.Connect to the same WiFi that your PC is on. Edit the settings for the WiFi connection to turn on the Proxy and set it to use the PC’s IP address and enter 8877 for the port "

7. Open Internet Explorer on your phone and navigate to http://[pc.ip.add.ress]:8877 where [pc.ip.add.ress] is the IP address of the PC running the WPInsidersHacks app

No idea what this means.I guess i need to access the router and modify some settings in there. Some guy on the forum told me " think he means to use the local IP address of the pc. Go to cmd and type ipconfig and look for ipv4 address. Should be somethin like 192/......"

I did connect my phone as always via wi-fi to my router. But i have no ideea how to use that proxy or how to make my phone have the same Ip as computer. I did start WPInsiderHacks app on pc. This is what it looks like

UNABLE TO INSTALL OR UNINSTALL APPS ON WINDOWS 10 [​IMG]

Theres also this official http://forums.windowscentral.com/nokia-lumia-920/341531-windows-10-preview-nokia-lumia-920-a.html
    It says this :
    1. Download the Windows Insider app.
    Press ... > about > make sure Sys free space is 300MB or more.
    If there isn't enough space, make full reset with Windows Phone Recovery Tool.

Code:
    upwp10.chinacloudapp.cn:7777

Download and install certificate.
    3. Edit WiFi connection, enable Proxy

Code:
    upwp10.chinacloudapp.cn

4. Open Insider app, click get builds
    5. You will get Enroll page, do not Enroll yet!
    6. Switch to WIFI settings, turn off proxy.
    7. Switch to Windows Insider app and now you can enroll for Windows 10 Technical Preview.
    Choose Fast option.
    8. Check Settings > Phone update.
    If it can't find updates, you may need to reboot your phone and enroll again (without a proxy now).

Same thing with the proxy. Anyways the more detailed steps on the DEV forum are much better i think .Cuz they put out more info on how to do it.

Can anybody help me with step 6 ?

Thema:

UNABLE TO INSTALL OR UNINSTALL APPS ON WINDOWS 10

1. UNABLE TO INSTALL OR UNINSTALL APPS ON WINDOWS 10 - Similar Threads - UNABLE INSTALL UNINSTALL

2. Unable to uninstall app unitronics visilogic_c on windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to uninstall app unitronics visilogic_c on windows 10: Procesador IntelR CoreTM i7-2630QM CPU @ 2.00GHz 2.00 GHz RAM 16.0 GBSystem type OS 64 bits, processor x64Windows 10 Home Version 22H2Compilación del SO 19045.3803 Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.19053.1000.0 I tried to uninstall app unitronics visilogic_c first from...
  3. Unable to uninstall app unitronics visilogic_c on windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to uninstall app unitronics visilogic_c on windows 10: Procesador IntelR CoreTM i7-2630QM CPU @ 2.00GHz 2.00 GHz RAM 16.0 GBSystem type OS 64 bits, processor x64Windows 10 Home Version 22H2Compilación del SO 19045.3803 Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.19053.1000.0 I tried to uninstall app unitronics visilogic_c first from...
  4. Unable to uninstall app unitronics visilogic_c on windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Unable to uninstall App

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to uninstall App: I am trying to remove thisgoogle play services third party app but it doesn't show me not enable uninstall option . If i click on Modify option it shows me error like thison second image . Please anyone replay with solution ....
  6. Unable to uninstall App

Unable to uninstall App: I am trying to remove thisgoogle play services third party app but it doesn't show me not enable uninstall option . If i click on Modify option it shows me error like thison second image . Please anyone replay with solution ....
  7. Unable to Uninstall Xbox Apps

Unable to Uninstall Xbox Apps: I have a Lenovo Flex 14 laptop with Windows 10 and am unable to uninstall the Xbox apps which I desire to do because I don't use them I don't even own an Xbox and need to free up the space. I'm aware that Windows deliberately prevents traditional uninstalling because it's a...
  8. Unable to open apps, uninstall, or install, dll errors

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Unable to open apps, uninstall, or install, dll errors: Good day, i'm taking a break from trying to troubleshoot this pc, and any insights would be very welcome when i come back to trying again tomorrow. Windows 10, I had a crash during install of an update, i believe and when it rebooted, I received a missing DLL file message,...
  9. Unable to uninstall an app.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unable to uninstall an app.: Install of a legacy program failed. Incompletely installed. It is present on the hard drive yet not on the App list and therefore not available to uninstall. How do I uninstall it?...
  10. Unable to install or uninstall programs with Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Unable to install or uninstall programs with Windows 10: Whenever I try to install a program, I click on the setup exe that I just downloaded and I get an error message that says "Windows cannot find (the .exe) make sure you typed the name correctly, and try again" When I try to uninstall a program, I get an error message that...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. unable to install apps on windows 10

2. windows 10 unable to install app

3. 10appsmanager lumia windows mobile

4. unable to uninstall and install apps win 10,
  5. windows 10 unable to install uninstall apps,
  6. unable to uninstall apps on windows,
  7. unable to install and uninstall applications,
  8. windows 10 unable to uninstall apps,
  9. windows 10 unable to install application,
  10. windows 10 unabel to install apps,
  11. unable to install apps in windows 10s,