Windows 10: Unable to install Pre order flight simulator 2020

Discus and support Unable to install Pre order flight simulator 2020 in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; The sim starts to download to my 1TB SSD which is formatted in NTFS but after a couple of seconds it shows Program Files & WindowsApps folders with... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by johnKane4, Aug 18, 2020.

1. johnKane4 Win User

Unable to install Pre order flight simulator 2020

The sim starts to download to my 1TB SSD which is formatted in NTFS but after a couple of seconds it shows Program Files & WindowsApps folders with nothing in them. My PC has the latest updates on it and all the store apps including the game bar are up to date.

I have a high end PC purchased for me by my family for this Simulation, after years of a run of the mill for FSX.

In the management notifications it has been showing waiting for both the digital ownership and the sim to begin install. this has ben going on for four hours, and even after restarting half a dozen times it still shows as waiting without anything happening.

Earlier on it started to give two different error codes which I believe I've sorted 0x80073cf9 &0x80070015 because they have stopped for now, but I now get Code Error: 0x80073D12

I would appreciate any help after all I didn't expect download issues from the likes of Microsoft, and £119 is a lot of money for a pensioner like myself.

Thank You

John Kane

:)

johnKane4, Aug 18, 2020
  2. Dave702 Win User

Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 Pre Order

Hi If I have pre-ordered Microsoft Flight Simulator from Microsoft can this be changed to the physical copy. I live in Europe so how do I change the order from download to a physical copy. Thank you

Dave702, Aug 18, 2020
  3. AZretired Win User
    Flight Simulator 2020

When will Flight Simulator 2020 be available?

AZretired, Aug 18, 2020
  4. Unable to install Pre order flight simulator 2020

Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020

I preordered Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020. I am not able to install it. Can someone help?

JeffGreen54, Aug 18, 2020
Thema:

Unable to install Pre order flight simulator 2020

1. Unable to install Pre order flight simulator 2020 - Similar Threads - Unable install Pre

2. Flight Simulator 2020 Install

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Flight Simulator 2020 Install: While attempting to install Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020, I get an error "a device which does not exist was specified" this is happening over and over after restarting installation....
  3. flight simulator 2020

in Windows 10 Gaming
    flight simulator 2020: flight simulator runs radically screen blinks to black out and back every few seconds seems i meet all requirements my video car is intelr uhd is this my problem and what can be done...
  4. Flight Simulator 2020

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Flight Simulator 2020: I just downloaded flight sim 2020 on my Surface and realized I do not have enough internal storage. I plugged in a flash drive but it does not appear in the drop-down menu for download destinations. Can flight sim be installed on external storage...
  5. Flight simulator 2020 installation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Flight simulator 2020 installation: How do I install flight simulator 2020 with prior purchase of product Key https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/flight-simulator-2020-installation/3a8e7f15-d040-448c-8d7d-2ada87fd95bb
  6. flight simulator 2020

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    flight simulator 2020: Installed the product from DVD boxed set to a new 1TB ssd windows 10 pro. No problems installing, over 100 GB used. Can find no evidence of the product files! No EXE file nothing to see. Cannot find the path where the product installed to! Where did fight simulator go?...
  7. flight simulator 2020

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    flight simulator 2020: Split from this thread. I have a Lenovo 110 laptop can I upgrade it to run flight simulator 2020 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/flight-simulator-2020/44ea1ef9-60d2-41cb-befe-90da74ac3344
  8. installing flight simulator 2020

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    installing flight simulator 2020: I purchased ms flight simulator 2020 and the C.C. was debited. When going to install/play it asked for a device, but no choices appeared. Choosing "find device" resulted in another of our computers showing up. An alternative was to put in a serial number, but the options did...
  9. Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 Pre Order

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 Pre Order: Hi If I have pre-ordered Microsoft Flight Simulator from Microsoft can this be changed to the physical copy. I live in Europe so how do I change the order from download to a physical copy. Thank you...
  10. Flight Simulator 2020

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Flight Simulator 2020: I would like to know if Microsoft would accept a possible software addition to the Flight Simulator. Specifically the software would be designed to have a selected aircraft automatically moved to the active runway and then hold short of the runway.The program could be...