Windows 10: Unable to Install Program : Installer Unhandled exception has occurred in a component in...

Discus and support Unable to Install Program : Installer Unhandled exception has occurred in a component in... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello there Am trying to install toad on my laptop and I get this message; Quest Software Installer Unhandled exception has occurred in a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Talimba, Apr 7, 2020.

1. Talimba Win User

Unable to Install Program : Installer Unhandled exception has occurred in a component in...

Hello there

Am trying to install toad on my laptop and I get this message;

Quest Software Installer Unhandled exception has occurred in a component in your application.

If you click Continue, the application will ignore this error and attempt to continue.

Object reference not set to an instance of an object

See the end of this message for details on invoking

just-in-time JIT debugging instead of this dialog box.

************** Exception Text **************

System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

at Installer.BLL.DatabaseClient.ParseOracleHomeInPath

at Installer.BLL.DatabaseClient.Get32bitOracleClient

at Installer.UIL.PrerequisiteChecks.CheckCompatiableDatabaseClientDBClient dbclient

at Installer.UIL.PrerequisiteChecks.get_prerequisites

at Installer.UIL.PrerequisiteChecks.get_AllPrerequisites

at Installer.UIL.PrerequisiteChecks..ctorBusiness BuinessObj, String directory

at Installer.BLL.Business.UpdatePanel

at Installer.BLL.Business.DoNext

at Installer.UIL.MainForm.btnNext_ClickObject sender, EventArgs e

at System.Windows.Forms.Control.OnClickEventArgs e

at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnClickEventArgs e

at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnMouseUpMouseEventArgs mevent

at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUpMessage& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks

at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProcMessage& m

at System.Windows.Forms.ButtonBase.WndProcMessage& m

at System.Windows.Forms.Button.WndProcMessage& m

at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessageMessage& m

at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProcMessage& m

at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.CallbackIntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam

************** Loaded Assemblies **************

mscorlib

Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0

Win32 Version: 4.8.4150.0 built by: NET48REL1LAST_C

CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.NET/Framework/v4.0.30319/mscorlib.dll

----------------------------------------

BootstrapperCore

Assembly Version: 3.0.0.0

Win32 Version: 3.10.0.2103

CodeBase: file:///C:/Users/XXXXX/AppData/Local/Temp/%7Bdfb8c4c6-5dd7-4c6c-b263-21faa7b4de9d%7D/.ba1/BootstrapperCore.DLL

System.Configuration

Win32 Version: 4.8.3752.0 built by: NET48REL1

CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Configuration/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Configuration.dll

System

Win32 Version: 4.8.4001.0 built by: NET48REL1LAST_C

CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll

System.Core

Win32 Version: 4.8.4121.0 built by: NET48REL1LAST_C

CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Core/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Core.dll

System.Xml

CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.dll

Installer

Assembly Version: 1.0.6696.14876

Win32 Version: 1.0.6696.14876

CodeBase: file:///C:/Users/XXXXX/AppData/Local/Temp/%7Bdfb8c4c6-5dd7-4c6c-b263-21faa7b4de9d%7D/.ba1/Installer.DLL

Quest.SecTech

Assembly Version: 4.5.1.490

Win32 Version: 4.5.1.490

CodeBase: file:///C:/Users/XXXXX/AppData/Local/Temp/%7Bdfb8c4c6-5dd7-4c6c-b263-21faa7b4de9d%7D/.ba1/Quest.SecTech.DLL

System.Windows.Forms

Win32 Version: 4.8.4150.0 built by: NET48REL1LAST_C

CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.dll

System.Drawing

CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Drawing/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Drawing.dll

Microsoft.Deployment.WindowsInstaller

Assembly Version: 3.0.0.0

Win32 Version: 3.10.0.2103

CodeBase: file:///C:/Users/XXXXX/AppData/Local/Temp/%7Bdfb8c4c6-5dd7-4c6c-b263-21faa7b4de9d%7D/.ba1/Microsoft.Deployment.WindowsInstaller.DLL

Microsoft.GeneratedCode

Assembly Version: 1.0.0.0

CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.dll

Accessibility

CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/Accessibility/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/Accessibility.dll

Microsoft.mshtml

Assembly Version: 7.0.3300.0

Win32 Version: 7.0.3300.0

CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/assembly/GAC/Microsoft.mshtml/7.0.3300.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/Microsoft.mshtml.dll

Microsoft.GeneratedCode

Assembly Version: 1.0.0.0

************** JIT Debugging **************

To enable just-in-time JIT debugging, the .config file for this

application or computer machine.config must have the

jitDebugging value set in the system.windows.forms section.

The application must also be compiled with debugging

enabled.

For example:

<configuration>

<system.windows.forms jitDebugging="true" />

</configuration>

When JIT debugging is enabled, any unhandled exception

will be sent to the JIT debugger registered on the computer

rather than be handled by this dialog box.

Need some help please...

:)

Talimba, Apr 7, 2020

2. An Unhandled Win32 Exception occurred

not sure if this is the place to put this help me question

does anyone kno what kind of error this is..it pop up when i try to play power DVd or wmplayer

it would say "An unhandled win32 exception occured in powerdvd.exe[number]

that number changes everytime

what can i do to fix this problem *Bang Head :banghead:

thanks

supraznchnk, Apr 7, 2020
  3. Alden Rey Win User
    Microsoft .Net Framework error "Unhandled exception has occured"

Hi Manas,

This error message "Unhandled exception has occured" can be received if the Microsoft .NET Framework component is not installed on your computer, outdated or if it is damaged. To sort this concern, kindly follow the steps provided by
    Pavan1709 on this
    link

For any other concerns, don't hesitate to get back to us.

Regards.

Alden Rey, Apr 7, 2020
  4. David Haz Win User

Unable to Install Program : Installer Unhandled exception has occurred in a component in...

unhandled exception has occurred in your application if you click continue the application will.......

Hello,

An unhandled exceptions occur in Windows if there are system components in your system that are damaged or corrupted. For us to isolate the issue in getting an unhandled exception error, kindly respond to the questions below:

• Have you made any significant changes to your device prior to the issue? If yes, what are they?
    • Are there other accounts in your device? If there are, does the error come up when you log in to them?
    • Are there third-party applications installed on your device?

For isolation purposes, we suggest that you start your PC in Safe Mode and see if the error appears when you log
    in. This is for us to see if the error is caused by a third-party application or by a system component.

We look forward to an update from you.

David Haz, Apr 7, 2020
Thema:

1. Unable to Install Program : Installer Unhandled exception has occurred in a component in... - Similar Threads - Unable Install Program

2. Unhandled exception has occured

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unhandled exception has occured: Hi, an Unhandled exception has occured in a component in your application. If you click Continue, the application will ignore this error and attempt to continue.External component has thrown an exception.This error keeps popping up on every login.Thanks...
  3. Unhandled exception has occured

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unhandled exception has occured: Hi, an Unhandled exception has occured in a component in your application. If you click Continue, the application will ignore this error and attempt to continue.External component has thrown an exception.This error keeps popping up on every login.Thanks...
  4. Unhandled Exception has occurred in a component in your application - MSI Center App...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Unhandled Exception has occurred in a component in your application - MSI Center App...: I download an app from the Microsoft store MSI Center Link, however after the installation is finished and when I open the app I get this error "Unhandled exception has occurred..... Object reference not set to an instance of an object"Notes:1. I have recently reinstalled a...
  5. Unhandled Exception has occurred in a component in your application - MSI Center App...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unhandled Exception has occurred in a component in your application - MSI Center App...: I download an app from the Microsoft store MSI Center Link, however after the installation is finished and when I open the app I get this error "Unhandled exception has occurred..... Object reference not set to an instance of an object"Notes:1. I have recently reinstalled a...
  6. Unhandled Exception has occurred in a component in your application - MSI Center App...

7. I keep getting an "Unhandled exception has occurred in a component in your application"...

I keep getting an "Unhandled exception has occurred in a component in your application"...: See the end of this message for details on invoking just-in-time JIT debugging instead of this dialog box. ************** Exception Text ************** System.ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range. at...
  8. microsoft .NET framework - unhandled exception has occured in a component in your application

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    microsoft .NET framework - unhandled exception has occured in a component in your application: My pc has recently been crashing and blue screening. it will freeze up then immeaditly go to the blue screen with the stop code: WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERROR.I restarted my computer and InvalidArgument=Value of "-1" is not valid for "index" See the end of this message for details...
  9. microsoft .NET framework - unhandled exception has occured in a component in your...

microsoft .NET framework - unhandled exception has occured in a component in your...: recently my pc has been crashing. basically what happens is my pc screen will freeze, and loud static will come from my heaphones. the only way is to hard restart it. i opened up event viewer and the following dialogue popped up: microsoft .NET framework unhandled...
  10. Microsoft .NET Framework: Unhandled Exception has occured in a component of your...

Microsoft .NET Framework: Unhandled Exception has occured in a component of your...: We have add a System Tray component to our UWP app, and when user clicks on any options from the systray. It was throwing the below error. unhanded exception has occurred in you application. If you click continue, the application will ignore and attempt to continue. If you...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. JIT debugging is enabled fifa 20

2. disable jit debugging windows 10

3. jitdebugging

4. jit debugging error windows 10