Windows 10: Unable to install Project Cars 2 on PC

Discus and support Unable to install Project Cars 2 on PC in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hi there, I bought Project Cars 2 on the windows store but I cannot install it. Below is the result when i try to install. I have the latest... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by TheoHavenga, Jan 27, 2020.

1. Unable to install Project Cars 2 on PC

Hi there,

I bought Project Cars 2 on the windows store but I cannot install it.

Below is the result when i try to install.

I have the latest updates and windows installed.

I have reset the windows store as well.

Please help.

Unable to install Project Cars 2 on PC fc041a53-b970-4b82-9d1e-2c423a890881?upload=true.png

***Original title: Windows Store does not allow me to install device***

:)

TheoHavenga, Jan 27, 2020

2. Project to this PC Password setting

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums

We understand your concern as you are unable to cast your android device to Windows 10 PC. In order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly, please reply with the answers to the questions below.

• What is the make and model of the PC?
    • What is the Android version installed on the device?

Meanwhile, we would suggest you to perform these steps and check if you are able to cast the device.

1. Press Windows + I key to open
      Settings
    2. Click on System and then click Projecting to this PC.
    3. Under Some Windows and Android devices can project to this PC when you say it’s OK select the drop down to
      Available everywhere.
    4. Now under Ask to project to this PC select First time only.
    5. Under Require PIN for pairing select Never.
    6. Now under This PC can be discovered for projection only when it’s plugged into a power source toggle the switch to On/Off.
    Once you set these settings follow the steps below.

1. Press Windows + S key together and type
      Connect.
    2. Now open Settings on your Phone and click on
      Connected devices.
    3. Then select Cast and choose the PC
      name
    Regards,

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Jan 27, 2020
  3. Nikhar_K Win User
    Unable to project PC screen to TV

Hi Pat,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Please reply to the following questions to help you further:

• How are you trying to project the Laptop screen?
    • Are you receiving any error message?
    • Were you able to project the laptop screen to TV earlier?
    • What is the make and model of your laptop?

In the meantime, I suggest you to refer the steps in the article
    Fix connections to wireless displays or docks
    and check if that helps.

Hope it helps.

Please reply with the status of the issue, we will be glad to help you further.

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Jan 27, 2020
  4. natr0n Win User

Unable to install Project Cars 2 on PC

Project CARS 2

Project CARS 2: the ‘ultimate driver journey’ returns late 2017 on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC

Looks amazing...*Eek! Unable to install Project Cars 2 on PC :eek:

natr0n, Jan 27, 2020
Thema:

Unable to install Project Cars 2 on PC

1. Unable to install Project Cars 2 on PC - Similar Threads - Unable install Project

2. Project to this PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Project to this PC: Dear Sir, I am trying to project my phone screen on laptop with Windows 11. In setting>Projection there is button for add kindly resolve https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/project-to-this-pc/7ca8401c-5a42-4680-97d9-6e254d10837c
  3. Project to this PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Project to this PC: Dear Sir, I am trying to project my phone screen on laptop with Windows 11. In setting>Projection there is button for add kindly resolve https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/project-to-this-pc/7ca8401c-5a42-4680-97d9-6e254d10837c
  4. Unable to activate Project 2016

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Unable to activate Project 2016: I'm having to use the Microsoft Deployment Tool to install Project standard 2016. Used the tool to download and install, all good. Launch the software, says it's not activated. Go to change the key, input the key and get the following error:"This product key is for the...
  5. Unable to activate Project 2016

Unable to activate Project 2016: I'm having to use the Microsoft Deployment Tool to install Project standard 2016. Used the tool to download and install, all good. Launch the software, says it's not activated. Go to change the key, input the key and get the following error:"This product key is for the...
  6. projecting to this pc

in Windows 10 Customization
    projecting to this pc: i was not able to connect to a wireless display. when i open projecting to this pc i cant select any option in it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/projecting-to-this-pc/752fa427-9666-4995-a48b-909893a751bb
  7. Projecting to this PC

Projecting to this PC: Hi, I have a problem with projecting to this PC, the the twist is that my PC supports miracast. All of the options are greyed out and it says my PC needs to be connected to a power supply even though it wouldn't work without one. Any reasons why it isn't...
  8. projecting to this pc

projecting to this pc: sir/madam in my system i could not find any' projecting to this pc ' option and i also i could not find any "gpedit.msc" any file and try to find" HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Policies\Microsoft\Windows\Connect " . Every day i updating my system but my system does not...
  9. Unable to project PC screen to TV

Unable to project PC screen to TV: Can someone tell me what the problem is and how to fix. I think I am making the problem worse, I am not a tec person and have no idea what I'm doing. Original title : my laptop will not project to my tv screen any more and it did before I use a HDMI cord....
  10. Project Cars don't work anymore

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Project Cars don't work anymore: Clean installed Windows 10 Pro. Installed ProjectCars and the updates to it. The game will start, but when selecting a racetrack to begin race or qual or testing, it crashes to desktop without any error. Have tried to update everything, windows update, and Nvidia graphic...