Windows 10: unable to install silverlight KB4023307

Discus and support unable to install silverlight KB4023307 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Please can someone help, im unable to install microfsoft sliverlight (KB4023307) (183) Last time it tried to install but failed was a few days ago not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by leahsamson, Dec 29, 2018.

1. unable to install silverlight KB4023307

Please can someone help, im unable to install microfsoft sliverlight (KB4023307) (183)

Last time it tried to install but failed was a few days ago not sure if this means anything but after date of installation attempt it has these numbers: 0x80240034

Ive tried looking on here, gone to the silverlight website and tried to install there but get the following error message: the requested operation require elevation. ????

i have no idea what to do, any help would be much appreciated, thank you,

Leah

:)

leahsamson, Dec 29, 2018
  2. m1xed0s Win User

Why windows updates want to install Silverlight for me?

This tool doesnot work even after I selected to hid silverlight and applied in the tool, I still got prompted for installing silverlight KB4023307...

m1xed0s, Dec 29, 2018
  3. Unable to install Silverlight

Hi!

Im trying to install Silverlight on my W10 computer. After i have downloaded it, open the .exe file, I come to the first page "Install Silverlight", I can here choose if I want to make Bing my search engine and home page. I uncheck both, and go to the next
    step by hit "Install now". Then it goes directly to "Unable to install Silverlight", "Installation faild.". When I hit "more information" i come to this

site
    , saying "message ID:1603.

This is driving me crazy, please help me. Thanks

- Oscar

WhyAlwaysMe_oh, Dec 29, 2018
  4. m1xed0s Win User

unable to install silverlight KB4023307

Why windows updates want to install Silverlight for me?

I removed silverlight from program and features under control panel on windows 10 ent and now if I check for windows update, it is prompting me for installing silverlight patch (more particularly KB4023307). Why? Is silverlight now part of the windows
    10?

m1xed0s, Dec 29, 2018
Thema:

unable to install silverlight KB4023307

1. unable to install silverlight KB4023307 - Similar Threads - unable install silverlight

2. Silverlight Security

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Silverlight Security: Hi, Fyi, currently we're still using Silverlight as plugin to access to our legacy system. But, is it currently safe to use Silverlight since its will end of Support this Oct 2021? Is it the Silverlight have vulnerabilities issue reported in 2020 or 2021? I just want to get...
  3. silverlight

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    silverlight: I am doing an online class but the website for my class says I need silverlight for the program, but when I try to install it, i keep getting the message that my browser does not support it. What can I do?...
  4. I'am unable to install microsoft silverlight

in Windows 10 Customization
    I'am unable to install microsoft silverlight: Please, give me a call 678-643-3364 concerning installing Microsoft Silverlight. Ronnie https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/iam-unable-to-install-microsoft-silverlight/72052d04-f1e8-4f65-aca5-bd96f57a209c
  5. Silverlight

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Silverlight: Do I need to have Silverlight on my P C anymore? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/silverlight/a7762173-2070-4e12-be26-338f9a1c614c
  6. Microsoft Silverlight

Microsoft Silverlight: I just wonder why Microsoft requires to install Microsoft Silverlight on my PC? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-silverlight/4a14d36a-5a2e-4f7b-8a39-7509eb096a10
  7. Silverlight Update KB4023307

Silverlight Update KB4023307: I've been trying to install this update for an awful long time, months I think. It just won't do it. My updater works. Other updates have gone through as recently as yesterday. I have Win 10. I can't even figure out why it's on my computer I the first place. I don't...
  8. I am unable to install microsoft silverlight(extraction failed)

I am unable to install microsoft silverlight(extraction failed): I was unable to install microsoft silverlight(extraction failed). but anyhow installed but afterthat it is not working. Actually I clicked a linked which directed me to a page whereby it is shown to view contant, download Silverlight. Now, neither working nor getting...
  9. Silverlight Question

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Silverlight Question: New computer with Windows 10 wants to update Silverlight. I am not familiar with this program so I ran a search but the explanation is still "Greek" to me. What is Silverlight and do I need it or need to update it? Thanks. 38520
  10. Silverlight already installed?!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Silverlight already installed?!: I'm trying to run a webpage that uses Silverlight FreeStockCharts.com - Web's Best Streaming Realtime Stock Charts - Free . When I do it informs me that this page requires Silverlight - and suggests that I download it. When I download it & attempt to install it - I'm informed...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. kb4023307 will not install windows 7

2. kb4023307 fails to install

3. install silverlight on chrome windows 7 2018

4. silverlight update fail KB4023307