Windows 10: Unable to install the latest xbox launcher app

Discus and support Unable to install the latest xbox launcher app in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I cannot chat to friends in a party because I cannot download the new xbox companion app , tried lots of times but nothing happening at all. How do I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by maxserban, Nov 15, 2020.

1. maxserban Win User

Unable to install the latest xbox launcher app

I cannot chat to friends in a party because I cannot download the new xbox companion app , tried lots of times but nothing happening at all. How do I fix this please? I have done all updates. thank you

:)

maxserban, Nov 15, 2020
Thema:

Unable to install the latest xbox launcher app

1. Unable to install the latest xbox launcher app - Similar Threads - Unable install latest

2. Minecraft launcher and other Xbox Apps Not loading

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft launcher and other Xbox Apps Not loading: I tried launching the Minecraft Launcher but the launcher would never load. I was able to launch all other applications Microsoft and not apart from windows defender protection historyIt would crash when opened and when I tried googling the answer, it said to just change the...
  3. Minecraft launcher and other Xbox Apps Not loading

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft launcher and other Xbox Apps Not loading: I tried launching the Minecraft Launcher but the launcher would never load. I was able to launch all other applications Microsoft and not apart from windows defender protection historyIt would crash when opened and when I tried googling the answer, it said to just change the...
  4. Unable to Uninstall Xbox Apps

Unable to Uninstall Xbox Apps: I have a Lenovo Flex 14 laptop with Windows 10 and am unable to uninstall the Xbox apps which I desire to do because I don't use them I don't even own an Xbox and need to free up the space. I'm aware that Windows deliberately prevents traditional uninstalling because it's a...
  5. Minecraft Windows 10 not installing on Xbox App. Can’t cancel + Launcher not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 not installing on Xbox App. Can’t cancel + Launcher not working: The launcher doesn’t even load, it opens, says ‘loading’ but it never does.The worst part is the Bedrock game itself. It keeps coming up on my downloads but I can’t cancel it. Whenever I do, it comes back. It’s stuck at 0%. Whenever I go to the Microsoft Store after...
  6. Minecraft Windows 10 not installing on Xbox App. Can’t cancel + Launcher not working

Minecraft Windows 10 not installing on Xbox App. Can’t cancel + Launcher not working: The launcher doesn’t even load, it opens, says ‘loading’ but it never does.The worst part is the Bedrock game itself. It keeps coming up on my downloads but I can’t cancel it. Whenever I do, it comes back. It’s stuck at 0%. Whenever I go to the Microsoft Store after...
  7. Minecraft Windows 10 not installing on Xbox App. Can’t cancel + Launcher not working

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft Windows 10 not installing on Xbox App. Can’t cancel + Launcher not working: The new Minecraft launcher that comes with Xbox Game Pass PC has ruined everything for me. The launcher doesn’t even load, it opens, says ‘loading’ but it never does.The worst part is the Bedrock game itself. It keeps coming up on my downloads but I can’t cancel it. Whenever...
  8. Unable to install Xbox app whatsoever...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to install Xbox app whatsoever...: Hello, I can't download Xbox app from store, it is pending forever... I downloaded app from website and installed it, but I couldn't login since login window showed briefly, flashed and then disappeared. So I uninstalled that and trying to download it through store... I tried...
  9. Unable to install epic games launcher

in Windows 10 Customization
    Unable to install epic games launcher: I am unable to install epic games launcher there is a windows installer problem. I am unable to fix it as it does not show any error code. Need assistance, please help.[ATTACH]...
  10. Unable to sign in to Xbox App

Unable to sign in to Xbox App: Hi all So I'm trying to sign in to the Xbox App on Windows 10, but I am unable to do so. When I click "Sign In", a grey box appears which I'm assuming should be the sign-in box, which then disappears after a minute or so if the box shows at all. I first noticed this when...