Windows 10: Unable to install the store app for domain users 0x801901F6

Discus and support Unable to install the store app for domain users 0x801901F6 in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Domain users are unable to install the MS Store app getting error as below. Please help. [ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by sumankumar12, Dec 9, 2020.

1. Unable to install the store app for domain users 0x801901F6

Domain users are unable to install the MS Store app getting error as below. Please help.

Unable to install the store app for domain users 0x801901F6 2f4ae15e-8a9f-4a43-a342-0c10bff2b053?upload=true.png

:)

sumankumar12, Dec 9, 2020

2. unable to download/install apps from store

To further assist you on the issue with installing apps from the Windows Store, we'd like to ask a few questions:

• Does your computer have the most recent update for Windows 10?
    • Were there any changes made on your computer settings prior to this issue?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you try the steps shared by Triw on this

thread
    which seemed to help a lot of users who were experiencing issues with installing apps from the Store.

We look forward to your response.

Angela Pun, Dec 9, 2020
  3. Apps won't install in Microsoft Store

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand your concern as you are unable to install apps in Microsoft Store. In order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly, please reply with the answers to the questions below:

• Do you have any non-Microsoft antivirus program installed?
    • Does this issue occur for all apps from the store?
    • What is the date and time on the PC and ensure it is correct?

Meanwhile, we would suggest you to perform these steps and after every step check if you are able to install the app.

Step 1: Reset the Windows Store Cache: Press the Windows Logo Key + R to open the
    Run dialog box, type wsreset.exe, and then select OK.

Note:
    A blank Command Prompt window will open, and after about ten seconds the window will close and Microsoft Store will open automatically.

Step 2: Run the Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter: Select the
    Start button, and then select Settings>Update & Security
    > Troubleshoot, and then from the list select Windows Store apps > Run the troubleshooter.

Step 3: Refer the troubleshooting steps and mentioned
    in this article: Fix problems with apps from Microsoft
    Store

Step 4: If you have any non-Microsoft security/antivirus software installed, disable it temporarily and then try installing the game.

Step 5: If the issue persists, then we would suggest you to create a new administrator user account and check, refer this article to
    create a local user or administrator account in Windows 10.

Regards,

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Dec 9, 2020
  4. Unable to install the store app for domain users 0x801901F6

Unable to install Apps downloaded from Windows Store

Hi, Vinesh.

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.
    I understand your concern, and we in Community will try to help you in the best possible way.

I suggest that you perform the steps mentioned below and check if the issue occurs.

Step 1: Run App Troubleshooter.

Note: The troubleshooter automatically fixes some issues that might prevent your apps from running, including suboptimal screen resolution and incorrect security or account settings.

• Type “Troubleshooting” in the search box and press Enter.
    • Click on ‘View All’ on the top left pane.
    • Click on “Windows Store Apps” from the list and follow the on-screen prompts for troubleshooting.

Step 2:

If the issue persist, I would suggest that you un-install and re-install the app from Windows Store.

Note: Exit store when trying to re-install the app.

Hope this information helps and let us know the status of the issue we will be glad to help you further.

Vanessa Sohtun, Dec 9, 2020
Thema:

Unable to install the store app for domain users 0x801901F6

1. Unable to install the store app for domain users 0x801901F6 - Similar Threads - Unable install store

2. Distributing paid Microsoft Store apps to Domain users

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Distributing paid Microsoft Store apps to Domain users: Hi,At my organisation we would like to distribute specifically the $0.99 USD ~$1.45AUD HEVC Video Extensions by Microsoft app that is available on the app store to roughly 30 users. We are prepared to buy the appropriate amount of licenses for the users but I am having a lot...
  3. Distributing paid Microsoft Store apps to Domain users

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Distributing paid Microsoft Store apps to Domain users: Hi,At my organisation we would like to distribute specifically the $0.99 USD ~$1.45AUD HEVC Video Extensions by Microsoft app that is available on the app store to roughly 30 users. We are prepared to buy the appropriate amount of licenses for the users but I am having a lot...
  4. Distributing paid Microsoft Store apps to Domain users

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. unable to install app store apps

unable to install app store apps: Popup states "it looks like you don't have any applicable devices linked to your Microsoft account". I have gone to accounts.microsoft.com and verified that my PC is signed in and connected to my account. I am logged in as admin. I just acquired this PC and this is a new...
  6. Unable to install apps outside of app store

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Unable to install apps outside of app store: Logged into this computer as admin with a win10 pro activation, unable to install from outside appstore. The computer is NOT in S mode, none of these fixes are available >>>> This can not be done, the option is greyed out and unchangable. “Open Settings” link or head...
  7. Unable to install apps from the store

Unable to install apps from the store: When trying, I get an error 0x87aF00B. I need your help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-install-apps-from-the-store/564cf9a2-659f-434b-9863-2fe41e95261d
  8. User@Domain / Domain\User problem

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    User@Domain / Domain\User problem: So I was checking my Windows 10 computer and saw that there was no domain, it was in a WORKGROUP. I needed to use the format "User@Domain" or "Domain\User" for something, and I do not know what to put. The username is just "User" and there is no password. submitted by...
  9. Windows Store unable to install apps.

Windows Store unable to install apps.: Hi. I'm running Windows 10 and trying to install apps from the Windows Store. Unfortunately, apps seem to download but fail during installation with the error 0x8E5E0152. Searching for that error code always leads me to errors with Windows Update. Doing the typical...
  10. Unable to install on Microsoft Store App

Unable to install on Microsoft Store App: If I ever try to install anything on the Microsoft Store app it asks for linked devices, I click on the link and it leads me to my account and says I'm linked to my Microsoft account but it doesn't say that on the Microsoft app. Someone PLEASE HELP !...