Windows 10: Unable to install TurboTax on Windows 11. I click yes to allow program to make changes to...

Discus and support Unable to install TurboTax on Windows 11. I click yes to allow program to make changes to... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Unable to install TurboTax on Windows 11. I click yes to allow program to make changes to my computer but installation does not proceed... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by bman_907, Dec 17, 2021.

1. bman_907 Win User

Unable to install TurboTax on Windows 11. I click yes to allow program to make changes to...

Unable to install TurboTax on Windows 11. I click yes to allow program to make changes to my computer but installation does not proceed

:)

bman_907, Dec 17, 2021
  2. Ron1942 Win User

Installing TurboTax 2018

When installing TurboTax 2018, I get a Disply box saying:

"Warning 1909. Could not create shortcut TurboTax Canada 2018.Ink. Verify that the destination folder exists and that you can access it". then there is a box with "OK" to be clicked in order to continue. the program then installs and seems to work, except
    for the following:

The program is supposed to create this folder and write to it, but it doesn't do it. The shortcut also isn't created and when the program is run, nothing can be saved.

The same thing happened last year when I installed TurboTax, but I forget how I corrected the problem.

Any suggestions?

Ron1942, Dec 17, 2021
  3. Cannot run new or old installations of turbotax after upgrade to Win 10

Hi,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

We understand the inconvenience caused and we will try our best to resolve the issue.

This issue might occur if the turbotax application is not compatible to run on Windows 10.

I suggest you to try installing the turbotax in compatibility mode and check if it helps.

Refer to the below link, to install a program in compatibility mode.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-8/older-programs-compatible-version-windows

Note: Applies to Windows 10 as well.

For the issue related to booting the system, I suggest you to perform startup repair and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

• Press and hold Shift key and
      restart
      your Computer.

• Select Troubleshoot.

• Select Advance Option.

• Select Startup Repair.

• Follow the on Screen instruction.

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Dec 17, 2021
  4. scatback Win User

Unable to install TurboTax on Windows 11. I click yes to allow program to make changes to...

Unable to run TurboTax 2015 in Windows 10

Have installed TurboTax 2015 on Windows 10 but I'm unable to bring up the program. Any thoughts?

[Moved from IE/Win7]

scatback, Dec 17, 2021
Thema:

1. Unable to install TurboTax on Windows 11. I click yes to allow program to make changes to... - Similar Threads - Unable install TurboTax

2. Not getting ''Yes'' option in "Do you want to allow the following program to make changes...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not getting ''Yes'' option in "Do you want to allow the following program to make changes...: When ever I download anything or want to run any program or uninstall anything I do not get the ''yes'' option . Please give me the solution.Thanks.........
  3. Not getting ''Yes'' option in "Do you want to allow the following program to make changes...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Not getting ''Yes'' option in "Do you want to allow the following program to make changes...: When ever I download anything or want to run any program or uninstall anything I do not get the ''yes'' option . Please give me the solution.Thanks.........
  4. Not getting ''Yes'' option in "Do you want to allow the following program to make changes...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Microsoft app store on Windows 11 will not allow me to install TurboTax 2021 Premier from a...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft app store on Windows 11 will not allow me to install TurboTax 2021 Premier from a...: The Windows 11 app store pops up with the following message which I cannot bypass.The app you're trying to install isn't a Microsoft-verified app Selecting the following does not do anythingChange my app recommendation settings...
  6. Unable to install TurboTax on Windows 11. I click yes to allow program to make changes to...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to install TurboTax on Windows 11. I click yes to allow program to make changes to...: Unable to install TurboTax on Windows 11. I click yes to allow program to make changes to my computer but installation does not proceed https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-install-turbotax-on-windows-11-i-click/bae2c381-1e47-4684-955d-10ef36836a0e
  7. TURBOTAX INSTALL

TURBOTAX INSTALL: I cant get my turbotax cd to install https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/turbotax-install/d56064bd-9fef-4862-8371-547075652aa7
  8. Do you want to allow the following program to make changes?

Do you want to allow the following program to make changes?: I received the message "Do you want to allow the following program to make changes?" It was an update, but I was not aware of the name on it and I said no. How do I go back and allow that to update, now?...
  9. Whenever I try to allow the app to make changes, there isn't any option to click yes....

in Windows 10 Customization
    Whenever I try to allow the app to make changes, there isn't any option to click yes....: I was looking through services and I had to change something. Although I was able to find out what I needed to change, I wasn't able to do anything in their properties. After that, I went to change my account settings but it asked me for my admin username and password but the...
  10. Permanently allow program to make change on boot up

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Permanently allow program to make change on boot up: Win 10 home current edition on Notebook PC When I install a program I get the fly out box "allow program to make changes" I have a Graphics Pen Tablet Huion Q11k Every time I restart I get the message "allow a parogram...etc" presumably to allow drivers to run in the...