Windows 10: Unable to install, uninstall, and reinstall Onenote App from Ms Store

Discus and support Unable to install, uninstall, and reinstall Onenote App from Ms Store in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hi, I am wondering if anyone can share me a solution to this problem? I have been trying over and over again to install OneNote App but it won't work.... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by SNijiko, May 13, 2021.

1. SNijiko Win User

Unable to install, uninstall, and reinstall Onenote App from Ms Store

Hi, I am wondering if anyone can share me a solution to this problem? I have been trying over and over again to install OneNote App but it won't work. I have tried the following that I got from youtube:Reset MS Store from Settings > Apps and Features > Ms Store > ResetTroubleshooting Ms Store from Settings > Updates and Security > troubleshoot > Additional troubleshoot > Windows Store AppsResetting MS store using CMD > wsreset.exeAnd then tried to erase the folders from WindowsApps picture attached below but it wont let me because i need permission from "myself" lol

:)

SNijiko, May 13, 2021

2. Uninstalling MS Store apps?

What's geek uninstaller? Can I install my uninstalled apps again and do the same? Or are you pulling my leg here?

One more question... if I reinstall Windows will my current list of uninstalled apps go away or is it linked to my MS account and it will literally never go away?

TomazDrnovsek, May 13, 2021
  3. Uninstalling MS Store apps?

I uninstalled them (Revo Uninstaller) but in MS Store all the apps are still on the list... with "Install" button next to them. I want to remove them from that list.

TomazDrnovsek, May 13, 2021
  4. Unable to install, uninstall, and reinstall Onenote App from Ms Store

Unable to install OneNote from Windows Store

Hi Pete,

Error code 0x8004264b may occur due to a corrupted Windows Store cache. For us to know more about your concern installing OneNote on Windows Store, supply more information by answering these questions:

• Have you made any recent changes to your device prior to this happening?
    • Have you checked if you run into the same issue installing another Windows application?
    • What steps have you done so far to resolve this error?

As an initial step, we suggest running the Windows Store apps troubleshooter found on this article:

Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps
    . This automated tool normally resolves most of the known app concerns.

Additionally, we suggest signing out and signing in to your account to see if there will be any changes. Reset the Windows Store cache if you still experience the same difficulty. This is helpful in rectifying concerns in updating, installing and accessing
    Store applications. To do so, follow these steps:

• Type cmd in the search box, then click on Command Prompt.
    • Type WSReset.exe
    • Allow the process to complete, then restart your computer.

We will be waiting for your response and update regarding this query.

Dhavelyn Mer, May 13, 2021
Thema:

Unable to install, uninstall, and reinstall Onenote App from Ms Store

1. Unable to install, uninstall, and reinstall Onenote App from Ms Store - Similar Threads - Unable install uninstall

2. MS Store -Reinstall- uninstalled cos Apps stopped working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MS Store -Reinstall- uninstalled cos Apps stopped working: removed MS Store as Apps stopped working and state *error* on reinstall. Cannot reinstall Store now. tried all fixes available on internet like WS-reset -i or powershell remove gives error and reinstall gives error . package. Windows PowerShell Copyright C Microsoft...
  3. MS Store -Reinstall- uninstalled cos Apps stopped working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MS Store -Reinstall- uninstalled cos Apps stopped working: removed MS Store as Apps stopped working and state *error* on reinstall. Cannot reinstall Store now. tried all fixes available on internet like WS-reset -i or powershell remove gives error and reinstall gives error . package. Windows PowerShell Copyright C Microsoft...
  4. unable to reinstall the app from microsoft store.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    unable to reinstall the app from microsoft store.: I used whatsapp beta windows app, then it was crashed while an update. and i uninstall the app and, try to reinstall it. but microsoft store shows me that the app is already have on my PC. It shows a msg on the screen "You Own This App". The Screenshot of the Microsoft store...
  5. unable to reinstall the app from microsoft store.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    unable to reinstall the app from microsoft store.: I used whatsapp beta windows app, then it was crashed while an update. and i uninstall the app and, try to reinstall it. but microsoft store shows me that the app is already have on my PC. It shows a msg on the screen "You Own This App". The Screenshot of the Microsoft store...
  6. Unable to Reinstall MS Store NO Errors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to Reinstall MS Store NO Errors: I am unable to reinstall the MS store to my computer. I don't see any GPO's blocking the store. I have tried to run Get-AppxPackage -allusers Microsoft.*WindowsStore* Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$$_.InstallLocation\AppXManifest.xml"} in...
  7. Unable to Reinstall MS Store NO Errors

Unable to Reinstall MS Store NO Errors: I am unable to reinstall the MS store to my computer. I don't see any GPO's blocking the store. I have tried to run Get-AppxPackage -allusers Microsoft.*WindowsStore* Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$$_.InstallLocation\AppXManifest.xml"} in...
  8. Unable to Reinstall MS Store NO Errors

9. Unable to install apps from ms store

Unable to install apps from ms store: Hello, I am facing issues in downloading apps from MS store, whenever I try to install an app, it shows "Acquiring license", then after sometimes it shows "Error". Pls help me fix it. I am unable to download important apps. Windows basic apps also facing same issue....
  10. Uninstalling MS Store apps?

Uninstalling MS Store apps?: How do I uninstall MS Store apps? I tried a lot of bad apps and now everything is in my library, cluttering the UI and making UX terrible. I know I can "hide" them but since I don't intend to ever install them again why can't I remove them permanently? Windows 10 Version...