Windows 10: Unable to install/use Creative X-Fi Titanium HD Windows10 1803

Discus and support Unable to install/use Creative X-Fi Titanium HD Windows10 1803 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello there, recently I reinstalled Windows 10 for the reasons of trying to fix BSOD issues I'm experiencing lately. I used the previous install for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by IvanRenner, Nov 12, 2018.

1. Unable to install/use Creative X-Fi Titanium HD Windows10 1803

Hello there,

recently I reinstalled Windows 10 for the reasons of trying to fix BSOD issues I'm experiencing lately. I used the previous install for about a year now, and everything was working with the named sound card. Although, the install was never particularly smooth, and sometimes I would lost the sound and had to reinstall the driver again to fix it. I've also changed the motherboard and the CPU and moved everything to it, and it was still working on the same Windows build.

However, after reinstalling Windows a couple of days ago I'm just unable to install everything properly. I'm still at the build 1803, and even using the same official Creative driver install for Win10 I used previously, and install everything and all, the Creative X-Fi control panel and everything related to it simply isn't available. In fact, my speakers, if they appear, are marked as not plugged in.

Everything seems so random. I keep reinstalling the drivers, and sometimes the speaker would appear to select, but testing it produces no sound at all. Not to mention that the Creative control panel options I once had are completely absent. And there's another high definition audio device speaker to select, but for that one still says not plugged it. The next installation it disappears completely, and so on. Atm, I can only select my integrated monitor speakers that I'm using while trying to fix this, or Digital Audio S/PDIF, which does nothing.

In fact, now I'm thinking that those thread_stuck_in_device_driver BSODs I had lately might be related to the sound card, and not my GPUs as I previously thought. Since I'm even mining for days now and still didn't see a single BSOD.

:)

IvanRenner, Nov 12, 2018

2. Creative SB X-Fi Titanium Not Working Right (Windows 10)

The following now tested and working. Please note the difference between the Titanium and Titanium HD cards
    But Dolby Digital Live Pack for Sound Blaster X-Fi Titanium Series fails with an error.

Installing the software and driver first before upgrading from Windows 8.1 to 10 worked for me and the settings held on reboot.

micromillar, Nov 12, 2018
  3. Creative SB X-Fi Titanium Not Working Right (Windows 10)

Windows 10 current software pack (got my Titanium Champion series and the front panel going):

File Name : XFTI_PCDRV_L11_2_40_0015.exe

This download contains the driver and application(s) for use with your Sound Blaster® X-Fi™ Titanium series of audio devices. For more details, read the rest of this web release note.

This download supports the following devices only:

• Sound Blaster X-Fi Titanium Fatal1ty® Champion Series
    • Sound Blaster X-Fi Titanium Fatal1ty Professional Series
    • Sound Blaster X-Fi Titanium Professional Audio
    • Sound Blaster X-Fi Titanium
    • Sound Blaster X-Fi Titanium OEM
    What's New:

• Fix installation issues on Windows 10 32-bit Build 10586.
    Requirements:

• Microsoft® Windows® 10 32-bit or 64-bit
    • Sound Blaster X-Fi Titanium audio devices listed above
    Notes:

To install this pack

• Download the file onto your local hard disk.
    • Double-click the downloaded file.
    • Follow the instructions on screen.

http://support.creative.com/downloads/download.aspx?nDownloadId=13598

Once that's upgraded set the Volume Panel (Default Location: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Creative\Sound Blaster X-Fi\Volume Panel\VolPanlu.exe") to run in Windows 7 compatibility mode and reboot.

It's all working for me now.

Nick Phipps, Nov 12, 2018
  4. Unable to install/use Creative X-Fi Titanium HD Windows10 1803

creative sb x-fi titanium

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I apologize for the inconvenience that you are experiencing, and we in Community will try to help you in the best possible way we can.

This issue might occur due to incompatible or outdated drivers and missing updates.

I suggest you to download and install the latest drivers for creative sound blaster x-fi titanium from the below link and check if it helps.

http://support.creative.com/Product...odID=17927&prodName=PCI+Express+X-Fi+Titanium

Hope the information helps, if you have any further queries, feel free to post. We are here to assist you.

Regards,

Guru Kiran

Guru Kiran G, Nov 12, 2018
Thema:

Unable to install/use Creative X-Fi Titanium HD Windows10 1803

1. Unable to install/use Creative X-Fi Titanium HD Windows10 1803 - Similar Threads - Unable install Creative

2. Sound Blaster X-Fi Titanium HD not working properly in Windows 10 Insi

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Sound Blaster X-Fi Titanium HD not working properly in Windows 10 Insi: I was able to use this card with creative Daniel's K SB X-Fi Series Support Pack 4.0 drivers and the card and the associated creative software and drivers all worked flawlessly on the previous versions of insiders build. After upgrading to the latest build 18282 I had no...
  3. creative sb x-fi titanium fatality 1 pro only plays through 2.1 speakers

creative sb x-fi titanium fatality 1 pro only plays through 2.1 speakers: creative sb x-fi titanium fatality 1 pro only plays through 2.1 speakers. setup; 7.1 speakers setup through dts connect spfid. if I run the sound test from windows 10 I get sound from each speaker, but when I playback anything other then from wmp, I get no sound from the...
  4. creative x-fi drivers XFTI_PCDRV_L11_2_40_0016 dont install

creative x-fi drivers XFTI_PCDRV_L11_2_40_0016 dont install: Hallo Creative released new drivers for the x-fi pcie line in 21/2/19. I found that in my system cant be installed, because after installation i have code 39 and it writes that certification is revoked. With more searching i found that all others whql drivers that are...
  5. Sound Blaster X-Fi Titanium HD not working properly in Windows 10 Insi

Sound Blaster X-Fi Titanium HD not working properly in Windows 10 Insi: I was able to use this card with creative Daniel's K SB X-Fi Series Support Pack 4.0 drivers and the card and the associated creative software and drivers all worked flawlessly on the previous versions of insiders build. After upgrading to the latest build 18282 I had no...
  6. Creative X-Fi Titanium issues with Windows 10 1803

Creative X-Fi Titanium issues with Windows 10 1803: I am currently on Windows 10 1709 x64. I have been intending to update to 1803 for sometimes, but I prefer to do clean install purely out of habit. In my testing of 1803, I have discovered that my Creative X-Fi Titanium PCI-E SB0880 sound card no longer works properly....
  7. No audio with PCI Express X-Fi Titanium

No audio with PCI Express X-Fi Titanium: Build 10122 In previous builds, I always had audio from my PCI Express X-Fi Titanium sound card but after upgrading from 10074, I have no audio. I've tried reinstalling the drivers. I verified that if I switch over to my HDTV that there is audio. I download the drivers...
  8. No audio: Sound Blaster PCI Express X-Fi Titanium Build 14393.447?

No audio: Sound Blaster PCI Express X-Fi Titanium Build 14393.447?: My Creative Sound Blaster PCI Express X-Fi Titanium worked just fine with Win 10 (64-bit) prior to the so-called "Anniversary Update" Any solutions would be appreciated. 69708
  9. Creative X-FI Soundcards

Creative X-FI Soundcards: Has anyone been successful in getting their X-FI soundcards to work under Windows 10. Mine worked perfectly under Win 7 and when I did the upgrade to WIndows 10, it stopped giving me sound. I just finished over the last couple of days upgrading to the new Creative Drivers and...
  10. Sound Issue in Windows 10 with Sound Blaster X-Fi Titanium

Sound Issue in Windows 10 with Sound Blaster X-Fi Titanium: Hello -- After I upgraded to Windows 10 from 7 Pro, there was no sound. Obviously, Creative Labs has yet to release compatible drivers for many of their sound cards. Nevertheless, I found out that I'd make it work by changing its modes back and forth via its Audio Control...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to use creative x-fi titanium hd software