Windows 10: Unable to install version 1809

Discus and support Unable to install version 1809 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Using the Media Creation Tool I have tried several times to install V1809 but it fails in the same place every time. After the download and install it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by DonP81, Mar 20, 2019.

1. DonP81 Win User

Unable to install version 1809

Using the Media Creation Tool I have tried several times to install V1809 but it fails in the same place every time. After the download and install it arrives at the lock screen and waits for me to log in. After login it says "we've got updates for you" I then get a screen which will not let me advance. This rather poor quality photo shows the screen. Nothing is active on there except the "Learn More" button which just opens an explanation window.
    The "Accept" button is grayed out in all situations. And none of the items on the list will respond.
    Since I am unable to get past this screen, I cannot complete the installation.
    Fortunately, I can use CTL-ALT-DEL to log in on a guest account and go to settings and recover back to the previous Windows version.

I will appreciate any assistance.

Unable to install version 1809 3a11ff55-90ab-4c56-a4b4-ffb85b2cbce8?upload=true.jpg

:)

DonP81, Mar 20, 2019
  2. Harry9001 Win User

Unable to install any OS

Hi guys, I'm unable to install any OS. I tried ubuntu and got input/output error, tried installing window 7 error 0x80000010.

Downloaded iso's of both again and again still same result. Got a new SSD still the same, tried a different usb still the same.

I'm fed up, have been trying since the past 1 month still am unable to install.
    I've listed my specs in my profile.

PS Have even tried/changed my ram.
    Where the pug is the problem ?

I have been using live usb to work on computer for now but I need a permanent OS.

Harry9001, Mar 20, 2019
  3. Update to version 1809

Where can I find a list of the machines & software that are not compatible with version of 1809

SkipCowles, Mar 20, 2019
  4. Cr00zng Win User

WMP for version 1809...

My Windows 10 N, version 1803 had used Windows Media Player via installing it from the "Windows_MediaFeaturePack_x64_1803.msu" file.

Updating to 1809 removed the WMP and no longer available in the apps list:

Unable to install version 1809 [​IMG]

There's an updated version listed at:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/...ows-n-editions

But clicking on the link and looking for the 1809 in the drop down list of versions does not show the media feature pack available for download for 1809; instead it shows version 1709 and 1803.

Does anyone have a direct link to WMP for Windows 10 N, version 1809?

TIA...

Cr00zng, Mar 20, 2019
Thema:

1. Unable to install version 1809 - Similar Threads - Unable install version

2. Windows 10 version 1809 Unable to update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 version 1809 Unable to update: Hello, I've had this Lenovo laptop which was not updated itself since the 2020 when it was bought. Turns out i was updating it, only for all changed to be reverted or updates being stuck on 0. I have attempted to fix the issue by performing a complete factory reset, yet...
  3. Windows 10 version 1809 Unable to update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 version 1809 Unable to update: Hello, I've had this Lenovo laptop which was not updated itself since the 2020 when it was bought. Turns out i was updating it, only for all changed to be reverted or updates being stuck on 0. I have attempted to fix the issue by performing a complete factory reset, yet...
  4. Unable to instal my windows update from version 1809 to 22h2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to instal my windows update from version 1809 to 22h2: Hi everyone,Updating my system from version 1809 to 22h2.Everything goes fine as until it asks me to restart.When restarting it tells me its configuring updates and might restart a few times.It reaches up to 75% and after it restarts a few more times until it goes to show the...
  5. Unable to instal my windows update from version 1809 to 22h2

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to instal my windows update from version 1809 to 22h2: Hi everyone,Updating my system from version 1809 to 22h2.Everything goes fine as until it asks me to restart.When restarting it tells me its configuring updates and might restart a few times.It reaches up to 75% and after it restarts a few more times until it goes to show the...
  6. Unable to instal my windows update from version 1809 to 22h2

7. Unable to update from version 1709 to 1809

Unable to update from version 1709 to 1809: I have tried numerous times updating my system from 1709 to 1809 with no luck whatsoever. I deleted previous downloads of 1809 and tried a fresh version today but the system just rolls back to the previous version. "restoring your previous version of windows" It seems...
  8. Unable to upgrade to win10 Version 1809

Unable to upgrade to win10 Version 1809: Hello , recently I upgraded my windows software from 1803 to 1809 but the the problem is that on lock screen once it finishes installation and prompts me to enter the password , it for ever stucks on looping at welcome screen no matter how many times i restarted the device....
  9. Unable to update to version 1809

Unable to update to version 1809: TO VERSION 1809 It takes a long time to update after reaching 72 percent and once it starts downloading at 52 percent this error message is generated. Used Troubleshooter first to make sure that there were no errors. Attempted updating several times and same message.[IMG]...
  10. Unable to upgarde from Version 1803 to 1809

Unable to upgarde from Version 1803 to 1809: I have 3 computers running Windows 10 Ver 1803. They are between 3 mos to 8 months old. All 3 have failed to upgrade to version 1809 (over the last 2 months, including yesterday). I have a HP AIO (I3,1000 GB HD, 4 GB ram - It spent at least 10 hours trying to upgrade. It got...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. unable to install version 1809