Windows 10: Unable to install visual C++ in Windows Sandbox

Discus and support Unable to install visual C++ in Windows Sandbox in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi! I'm trying to get the SonicWall global VPN client working in Sandbox. I'm getting an error when trying to install it which seems to be visual C++... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Raymond Diack, Jan 20, 2020.

1. Unable to install visual C++ in Windows Sandbox

Hi! I'm trying to get the SonicWall global VPN client working in Sandbox. I'm getting an error when trying to install it which seems to be visual C++ redistributable related. If i try and install any of the visual C++ packages manually I get similar errors:

An error occurred during installation of assembly "Microsoft.VC90.CRT,version="9.0.30729.1" etc.

Is anyone aware of a fix? Some sites mention that it is Windows Update related on the host machine - I've got the latest January 2020 CU installed for 1909 but still battling. My OS build is now 18363.592.

:)

Raymond Diack, Jan 20, 2020

2. Microsoft Visual 2017 C++ msi wont install.

Hi,

Software conflicts are one of the possible reasons why this issue is happening. Based on the error message you provided, an older version of Microsoft Visual C++ 2017 is blocking the installation. We suggest uninstalling Microsoft Visual C++ 2017 from the control
    panel before trying to install the new MS Visual 2017. Follow the steps below:

• Open Control Panel.
    • Click Programs, then click Programs and Features.
    • Locate Microsoft Visual 2017 C++, then click Uninstall.
    After uninstalling the program, try to install Microsoft Visual 2017 C++ again.

Get back to us with the outcome so we can help you further.

Martin Bar, Jan 20, 2020
  3. Visual C++ Redistributable won't install?

This issue might if the Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package is not installed properly.

I suggest you to uninstall any existing Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable Package and install the latest Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package to check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

Step 1: Uninstall the exiting Microsoft Visual C++.

a) Press Windows key + x key and select
    Programs and Features

b) Right click on the Microsoft Visual C++ and uninstall it.

Step 2: Download the latest Microsoft Visual C++ and install it.

Refer to the below link:

Download Visual C++ Redistributable Packages for Visual Studio 2013 from Official Microsoft Download Center

Andre Da Costa, Jan 20, 2020
  4. Unable to install visual C++ in Windows Sandbox

Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2015 x64 Installation Failure

I suggest you to uninstall any existing Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable Package and install the latest Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package to check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

Step 1: Uninstall the exiting Microsoft Visual C++.

a) Press Windows key + x key and select
    Programs and Features

b) Right click on the Microsoft Visual C++ and uninstall it.

Step 2: Download the latest Microsoft Visual C++ and install it.

Download Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2015

Andre Da Costa, Jan 20, 2020
Thema:

Unable to install visual C++ in Windows Sandbox

1. Unable to install visual C++ in Windows Sandbox - Similar Threads - Unable install visual

2. Unable to install Microsoft Visual C++ 2015 Redistributable

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to install Microsoft Visual C++ 2015 Redistributable: Hello. I am unable to install Microsoft Visual C++ 2015 Redistributable because of error "0x80070017, restart: None, ba requested restart: No" I will attach the log file. I am using Windows 7. Don't ask why, it's all I have available. The Log file says as...
  3. Unable to install Microsoft Visual C++ 2015 Redistributable

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to install Microsoft Visual C++ 2015 Redistributable: Hello. I am unable to install Microsoft Visual C++ 2015 Redistributable because of error "0x80070017, restart: None, ba requested restart: No" I will attach the log file. I am using Windows 7. Don't ask why, it's all I have available. The Log file says as...
  4. Visual c++ not installed?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Visual c++ not installed?: Hello,I've been having problems like those in the thread https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-find-vcruntimeminiumx64msi-in-my-files/e580c6fd-b184-4493-8365-f6481458729eI've tried to do as it is said in the answer, I deleted previously installed...
  5. Visual c++ not installed?

Visual c++ not installed?: Hello,I've been having problems like those in the thread https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-find-vcruntimeminiumx64msi-in-my-files/e580c6fd-b184-4493-8365-f6481458729eI've tried to do as it is said in the answer, I deleted previously installed...
  6. Unable to install Microsoft Visual C++ 2015-2019

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to install Microsoft Visual C++ 2015-2019: I am unable to install Microsoft Visual C++ 2015-2019, as it says access is denied for me.Log files:0]i001: Burn v3.10.4.4718, Windows v6.3 Build 9600: Service Pack 1, path: C:\Users\Toshiba\AppData\Local\Temp\{9B82F645-98CA-49CA-8D10-A41E11A585AE}\.cr\vc_redist.x64.exe...
  7. Unable to install Microsoft Visual C++ 2015-2019

Unable to install Microsoft Visual C++ 2015-2019: I am unable to install Microsoft Visual C++ 2015-2019, as it says access is denied for me.Log files:0]i001: Burn v3.10.4.4718, Windows v6.3 Build 9600: Service Pack 1, path: C:\Users\Toshiba\AppData\Local\Temp\{9B82F645-98CA-49CA-8D10-A41E11A585AE}\.cr\vc_redist.x64.exe...
  8. visual c++ failure to install

visual c++ failure to install: I've been trying to install Visual C++ for many timesI have tried many ways but fail,relocating files is also useless. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/visual-c-failure-to-install/9ed3c996-117a-474e-a4a3-3c410bffd2ec
  9. Unable to install Sandbox

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Unable to install Sandbox: Hi everybody, I've been trying to enable Sandbox feature on Windows 10 Pro 1909 for a while but keep failing. For some reason "Turn Windows Feature on or off" is blank so I tried to install it using Command Promp. I used this code Dism /online /Enable-Feature...
  10. When Visual C++ is installed, applications are unable to start correctly.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    When Visual C++ is installed, applications are unable to start correctly.: Hi all, I'm in quite the predicament. after installing visual c++, some applications still say 'vcruntime_140.dll' is not found.However. when i reinstall visual c++, there's an error that says 'the application was unable to start correctly 0xc0000142 click ok to...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to install c redistributables in sandbox windows 10

2. download c redistributable for the sandbox download

3. the sandbox maker setup download c redistributable failed

4. sandbox install c redistributable,
  5. vcredist 2005 windows sandbox,
  6. visual c on windows sandboy,
  7. windows10 sandbox c ,
  8. sandbox C redistributable ,
  9. windows sandbox visual C redistributable,
  10. sandbox install visual c 2005