Windows 10: Unable to install visual studio, required .net framework.

Discus and support Unable to install visual studio, required .net framework. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I'm trying to install visual studio community 2015, however it has an error '.net framework required for setup'. Tried installing .net framework 4.5... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Perseides, Aug 13, 2015.

1. Perseides Win User

Unable to install visual studio, required .net framework.

I'm trying to install visual studio community 2015, however it has an error '.net framework required for setup'.
    Tried installing .net framework 4.5 but it is stated that 'Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5 is already a part of this operating system. You do not need to install the .NET Framework 4.5 redistributable.'

Any suggestions? Thanks in advance.

:)

Perseides, Aug 13, 2015

2. Microsoft .Net Framework error "Unhandled exception has occured in your application" when I turn on the computer

1) Go to Settings>Apps and scroll down the list to find Net Frameworks and Visual Studio. Which versions are installed? 2) Try highlighting Net Framework and Visual Studio entries to Uninstall. See if it offers to Repair. If not then Uninstall 3) Downoad
    to reinstall each Net Framework and Visual Studio from .NET Downloads for Windows. 4) Restart and test. 5) For any other performance problems, go over this Checklist to make sure the install is set up correctly, optimized for best performance,
    and any needed repairs get done: Windows 10 Performance and Install Integrity Checklist I hope this helps. Feel free to ask back any questions and let us know
    how it goes. I'll keep working with you until this is resolved.

Greg Carmack - Windows MVP, Aug 13, 2015
  3. SQL Server 2012 and 2014 stuck on Install_VSShell_Cpu32_Action : RollbackCleanup. Removing backup files

Hello,

This issue may be occurring because of incompatibilities with .NET Framework or Visual Studio.

Please try uninstalling Microsoft Visual Studio Shell and Microsoft Visual Studio Tools for applications using Control Panel -> Uninstall a program.

Repair .NET Framework using the following tool.

Download Microsoft .NET Framework Repair Tool from Official Microsoft Download Center

After that, try to install SQL Server again.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

SQLCoffee.com

Alberto Morillo, Aug 13, 2015
  4. Perseides Win User

​Any suggestions? =(

Perseides, Aug 14, 2015
Thema:

1. Unable to install visual studio, required .net framework. - Similar Threads - Unable install visual

2. SoftWire for Visual Studio .Net

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    SoftWire for Visual Studio .Net: Does anyone know how to get a hold of SoftWire software which was an extension to Microsoft Visual Studio .net over 20 years ago. The only contact information I could find online was the following information from the integration program partner contact sheet:Andrew White Ben...
  3. Visual Studio & .Net Framework on Windows ARM

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Visual Studio & .Net Framework on Windows ARM: Is it possible to use Visual Studio to create Windows Forms Applications so using the .Net Framework on Windows ARM?This is kind of urgent....Thank you in advance for any help!...
  4. Visual Studio & .Net Framework on Windows ARM

Visual Studio & .Net Framework on Windows ARM: Is it possible to use Visual Studio to create Windows Forms Applications so using the .Net Framework on Windows ARM?This is kind of urgent....Thank you in advance for any help!...
  5. unable to install .Net framework

in Windows 10 Gaming
    unable to install .Net framework: Hello, I have windows 8.1 and I am unable to download any .Net framework on my computer.I need it to install a program.I have tried many versions from Microsoft websiteI have tried .net 2, 2.5, 3,4., 4.6 but nothing workedI have tried windows update and its option updates....
  6. unable to install .Net framework

unable to install .Net framework: Hello, I have windows 8.1 and I am unable to download any .Net framework on my computer.I need it to install a program.I have tried many versions from Microsoft websiteI have tried .net 2, 2.5, 3,4., 4.6 but nothing workedI have tried windows update and its option updates....
  7. Framework 4.6.2 required but not available in the Visual Studio

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Framework 4.6.2 required but not available in the Visual Studio: I need to create a create a custom workflow which is a DLL for CRM365 platform, on premise. The CRM installation we use requires that the DLL be compiled with .Net Framework 4.6.2 which is not available in the list the Visual Studio provides in the Project Properties. I've...
  8. Visual Studio (.NET Framework)

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Visual Studio (.NET Framework): I have the latest Framework 48 installed (along with the 48 runtime) on my Windows 10 desktop. Running Visual Studio 2017 Community. When I select a NEW PROJECT and specify (.NET Framework) -- I get a dialog box which reads: THIS TEMPLATE IS NOT PRESENT ON THE...
  9. DPC latency after install Visual studio .NET framework

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    DPC latency after install Visual studio .NET framework: Hello, i have a problem with sound on my windows 10 (64bit) Here is a video showing the problem: video As you can see, the sounds sometimes jump, it is more and more present, even on my other devices (the sounds that pass through a cable jack, a usb headset, my screens...
  10. Net framework and visual c++

Net framework and visual c++: I just install windows 10 to my laptop, do i need to install all NET Framework and M Visual C++ or it automatically installed when u install the window? 102399