Windows 10: Unable to install vlc in windows 10

Discus and support Unable to install vlc in windows 10 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Unable to install vlc in windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Bioreva Sciences Limited, Oct 27, 2020.

1. Unable to install vlc in windows 10

Unable to install vlc in windows 10

:)

Bioreva Sciences Limited, Oct 27, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Oct 27, 2020
  3. Delta6326 Win User
    Delta6326, Oct 27, 2020
  4. XVI
    xvi Win User

sound but no video?WTF

Can you tell us what you're doing? Step by step? What program are you using? Like I say, if you're using VLC, any codecs you install won't help you at all since VLC doesn't actually look outside of its own libraries.

Just list the steps that you're taking.

Thema:

1. Unable to install vlc in windows 10 - Similar Threads - Unable install vlc

2. Window's Keeps On Installing VLC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Window's Keeps On Installing VLC: Hi I can't seem to uninstall VLC Media Player on my Window's 11 machine. My anti-virus has triggered for vulnerabilities in the VLC media player and every time I uninstall it, somehow it just installs itself back. Troubleshooting steps I have taken: Uninstalled VLC from...
  3. Window's Keeps On Installing VLC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Window's Keeps On Installing VLC: Hi I can't seem to uninstall VLC Media Player on my Window's 11 machine. My anti-virus has triggered for vulnerabilities in the VLC media player and every time I uninstall it, somehow it just installs itself back. Troubleshooting steps I have taken: Uninstalled VLC from...
  4. Windows 10 64 bit VLC not installing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 64 bit VLC not installing: I downloaded and installed VLC for windows 10 64 bit laptop, however after completing setup, I cant find VLC app anywhere, it seems like not installing at all. I have completed multiple versions but same issue....
  5. Windows 10 64 bit VLC not installing

Windows 10 64 bit VLC not installing: I downloaded and installed VLC for windows 10 64 bit laptop, however after completing setup, I cant find VLC app anywhere, it seems like not installing at all. I have completed multiple versions but same issue....
  6. VLC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    VLC: Why does my VLC Player keeps freezing in Windows 10? Could it be because of compatibility problems now that Windows 11 is available? Its been doing this for weeks and weeks now ive tried so much and even re-installed Windows....
  7. VLC

VLC: Why does my VLC Player keeps freezing in Windows 10? Could it be because of compatibility problems now that Windows 11 is available? Its been doing this for weeks and weeks now ive tried so much and even re-installed Windows....
  8. VLC

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  9. VLC

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    VLC: I have played 3 dvd,s on my pc.I put another dvd in,and it wont open.So i uninstalled VLC.I then reinstalled from Microsoft store.I cannot find it.Its always on my desktop,nothing there.Even been into all apps,nothing....
  10. Windows 10 and VLC player

Windows 10 and VLC player: Hi guys hope someone can help me...i recently downloaded comodo antivirus software and it had a compatibility issue with windows 10 and to cut a long story short I started a fresh and reinstalled windows 10. I obviously lost all my apps so reinstalled those two including vlc...