Windows 10: unable to install whatsapp from Microsoft Store application

Discus and support unable to install whatsapp from Microsoft Store application in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I tried to install Whatsapp from the Microsoft Stores Application but its not giving me the "get" option to install the application but other... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by John Klomanyi, May 29, 2023.

1. unable to install whatsapp from Microsoft Store application

I tried to install Whatsapp from the Microsoft Stores Application but its not giving me the "get" option to install the application but other application works perfectly except the Whatsapp.

:)

John Klomanyi, May 29, 2023

2. problem downloading WhatsApp

Hello,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I understand that you are unable to download the WhatsApp application in Windows. We will help you.

To assist you better, I suggest you to answer the below questions.

• Are you trying to download the application from Windows store in Windows Phone or PC?
    • Is the issue specific to the WhatsApp application?
    Please post to us with more information to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, May 29, 2023
  3. Pavan_N Win User
    whatsapp application installation error

Hi Saraswathi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

Please answer these questions to assist you better.

• What is the make and model of your phone?

• What is the exact error message?

• Is the issue specific to Whatsapp?
    As an initial troubleshooting step I suggest you to restart your phone and try to install Whatsapp application and check if that works. If the issue persists I would suggest you to perform a Soft Reset
    on your mobile phone and check I the issue persists. Refer the link below for steps to perform a
    Soft Reset on your device.

Redirecting

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Thanks

Pavan_N, May 29, 2023
  4. unable to install whatsapp from Microsoft Store application

problem downloading WhatsApp

I'm having trouble downloading whatapps and other apps .

Priscilla_953, May 29, 2023
Thema:

unable to install whatsapp from Microsoft Store application

1. unable to install whatsapp from Microsoft Store application - Similar Threads - unable install whatsapp

2. unable to install whatsapp from Microsoft Store application

in Windows 10 Gaming
    unable to install whatsapp from Microsoft Store application: I tried to install Whatsapp from the Microsoft Stores Application but its not giving me the "get" option to install the application but other application works perfectly except the Whatsapp....
  3. Unable to download Whatsapp on windows 10 from the microsoft store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Unable to download Whatsapp on windows 10 from the microsoft store: I never had this problem until recently. A problem reported and answered at:https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-download-whatsapp-on-windows-10-from-the/0e5960dd-397f-4238-ad7e-e126ac803b6fHowever, the suggested solution doesn't work for me. Still...
  4. Unable to download Whatsapp on windows 10 from the microsoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to download Whatsapp on windows 10 from the microsoft store: I never had this problem until recently. A problem reported and answered at:https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-download-whatsapp-on-windows-10-from-the/0e5960dd-397f-4238-ad7e-e126ac803b6fHowever, the suggested solution doesn't work for me. Still...
  5. Unable to download Whatsapp on windows 10 from the microsoft store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Unable to download Whatsapp on windows 10 from the microsoft store

Unable to download Whatsapp on windows 10 from the microsoft store: The microsoft store shows that the app is being downloaded but there is no progress whatsoever.I was unable to open the whatsapp I downloaded from whatsapp.com so I tried downloading it from the microsoft store but I've not been able to.Any suggestions are welcome....
  7. Unable to download Whatsapp on windows 10 from the microsoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to download Whatsapp on windows 10 from the microsoft store: The microsoft store shows that the app is being downloaded but there is no progress whatsoever.I was unable to open the whatsapp I downloaded from whatsapp.com so I tried downloading it from the microsoft store but I've not been able to.Any suggestions are welcome....
  8. Unable to download Whatsapp on windows 10 from the microsoft store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  9. Unable to install Applications on Microsoft Store

Unable to install Applications on Microsoft Store: I can't seem to install any application on my pc using the microsoft store, and I keep getting the same message, saying "Something went wrong, please try again later. 0x80070426" I've tried this on all kinds of applications and none of them have worked yet. I tried tons of...
  10. Unable to download applications from Microsoft Store.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unable to download applications from Microsoft Store.: I'm using Microsoft Lumia 535 dual sim. Currently this is running on Windows 8.1 and I'm facing horrible trouble with downloading apps form Store. It repeatedly says Error 805a0193. I wanted to update to Windows 10 or fix the above error. If Microsoft stopped its support to...