Windows 10: Unable to install Windows 10 Home x64 bit

Discus and support Unable to install Windows 10 Home x64 bit in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello, so I’ve been stuck on trying to upgrade my windows 32bit to 64bit on a new pc that I just built. At first I was having problems downloading... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by fantasylovely, Dec 10, 2018.

1. Unable to install Windows 10 Home x64 bit

Hello, so I’ve been stuck on trying to upgrade my windows 32bit to 64bit on a new pc that I just built. At first I was having problems downloading 64bit so i thought downloading my drivers while running 32bit would solve the problem, but it didn’t. My computer specs are compatible for 64bit. I’ve created a windows 10 64bit bootable USB using the windows media creation tool, then continue to boot up my pc with the UEFI USB as the setup and it would proceed to load then show two different BSOD’s with the error codes 0xc000021a or 0xc0000145 and proceed to shut off or reboot. I found it really weird that it only does this when I’m trying to download 64bit when I had no problem with downloading 32bit.

My PC specs:

Motherboard : MSI Z390-A PRO

CPU : Intel Core i7-8700k 3.7 GHz 6 Core

Ram : G.Skill - Aegis 16GB

SSD : Samsung 860 EVO 500GB

HDD : Seagate - Barracuda 2TB

Nothing seems to be working and it’s been really frustrating for me, is there any way to solve this?

:)

fantasylovely, Dec 10, 2018

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Dec 10, 2018
  3. NdMk2o1o Win User
    1607: Unable to install installshield scripting runtime error - Win10

Anyone had this error installing any old games? 1607: Unable to install installshield scripting runtime error

The game is COD 2 and am running Windows 10 x64.... am sure I have installed this on a previous Windows 10 build, tried a quick google though it's throwing up a load of old threads related to Windows XP

NdMk2o1o, Dec 10, 2018
  4. Siddhagod Win User

Unable to install Windows 10 Home x64 bit

Windows 7 x64 not detecting GTX295

Background
    I installed the 295 and it was not detected. So I downloaded 181.22 for Vista x64, but those drivers didn't work for gaming (CTD). So I installed a GTX 8800 and it was detected and drivers installed automatically from Windows Update.

Now I put the 295 back in, and it installed and was able to run games. However, the nVidia control panel was not available, suggesting that the drivers hadn't installed properly... So I deleted the drivers and rebooted. And... again it lists my 295 as a "Standard VGA Graphics Adapter" and a "3D Video Controler", but no drivers can be found by Windows Update.

Question
    1) Is there anywhere I can download the Windows 7 x64 drivers and install them manually?

2) Any idea how I can get Windows 7 to recognize my GTX295 so that it can download the proper drivers.

3) Have you had the GTX295 install automatically in Windows 7 x64?

Siddhagod, Dec 10, 2018
Thema:

Unable to install Windows 10 Home x64 bit

1. Unable to install Windows 10 Home x64 bit - Similar Threads - Unable install Home

2. Unable to install windows 10 32 bit

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Unable to install windows 10 32 bit: I have an old PC with Intel core i3 and 4 gb ram. It was running windows 7 32 bit. The hard disk got damaged and I purchased a 1 tb SSD. I tried to install windows 10 32 bit but it won't install. It only seems to accept 64 bit OS. What could be the issue ? Update : I get the...
  3. Unable to install 64 bit Windows 10 on a x64 based processor

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unable to install 64 bit Windows 10 on a x64 based processor: i have an HP Pavilion dv6 3225dx Entertainment Laptop that is a x64 based processor, recently i turned my computer on to find the message NO OPERATING SYSTEM, so i purchased a new rebootable disk for WIN 10 & WIN 10 PRO and the CD?DVD disk gave me the options of windows 10 64...
  4. unable to install windows 10 home

unable to install windows 10 home: Im trying to install windows 10 home but it keeps failing. I currently have windows 10 enterprise but windows is not activated as I believe the person who i bought my PC from failed to inform me about it. I went to a third party retailer and purchased windows 10 and was...
  5. Windows 10 Home, Harddisk on USB, 64 Bit, 4 GB, X64

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Home, Harddisk on USB, 64 Bit, 4 GB, X64: For Matthiew: Last Time you helped me with the same problem. This time is the difference that the external HD is already formatted in FAT32 und that is OK. When I start partitionwizard this drive ist not shown, also not as "unallocated". But this time I can see in...
  6. Unable to uninstall Windows 10 x64 bit KB4541335.

Unable to uninstall Windows 10 x64 bit KB4541335.: Greetings, I hate to do this but I am at a loss. I have been having the issues associated with KB4541335 of increased CPU temps, crashing, basically everything https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4541335/windows-10-update-kb4541335 in this. It crashed so hard the last...
  7. Installing x32 bit App on x64 bit Windows

in Windows 10 Customization
    Installing x32 bit App on x64 bit Windows: I'm not a tech guru so please forgive my stupidity. I am operating in 64 bit but need to be in 32 bit. How do I switch it? [Original Title: 32 bit]...
  8. Install 32 bit Windows 10 Home on 64 bit system

Install 32 bit Windows 10 Home on 64 bit system: Hi - I have several HVAC training videos that will only run on a 32 bit operating system. When I try to install them on Windows 10 Pro 64 bit it gives me an error message telling me that the program can't run on this PC. I have tried running them via Compatibility Moderun...
  9. Could I reinstall Windows 10 Home 32 bit as x64?

Could I reinstall Windows 10 Home 32 bit as x64?: Greetings from Santiago, Recently, I bought a Windows 10 Home License for Refurbished PC, and the store put a W10 COA sticker in the CPU. Without asking me, the store installed a W10 32 bit in spanish. Could I delete this version and reinstall a x64 version in english?...
  10. Problem installing Windows 10 x64 Home OEM

Problem installing Windows 10 x64 Home OEM: I've tried to install Windows 10 x64 Home OEM but it gets to around 90% and stops. I have two Windows 10 x64 Home OEM packages with activation key. I have tried both and they both do the same thing. I thought it could be the dvd drive but I tried another one that I verified...