Windows 10: Unable to install windows 10 pro from microsoft store

Discus and support Unable to install windows 10 pro from microsoft store in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; All I recently purchased Windows 10 Pro thru microsoft store. Once the payment was successful, there was a Install button in the store. When I try to... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by ChandrasekarDuraisamy, May 18, 2020.

1. Unable to install windows 10 pro from microsoft store

All

I recently purchased Windows 10 Pro thru microsoft store. Once the payment was successful, there was a Install button in the store. When I try to install, it does not get installed and after restart it says undo changes and removing my updates.

Not sure what I need to do. I have Windows 10 Home with Digital License which came along with my laptop.

I am worried that I have lost my money in purchasing Windows 10 Pro but for no use.

Can some one help me step by step to get this addressed?

I am not a computer geek just novice

Thanks

Chandra

:)

ChandrasekarDuraisamy, May 18, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

As you may already know, Windows 10 (as well as Windows 8) allow you to log in with a valid Microsoft account, instead of creating a local account that only works on your machine. However, you may prefer to keep a local account for privacy reasons. If you do, though, some Windows 10 features—like Cortana—may not work. Despite the default behavior, the Windows 10 Store is not one of them. You can still log in to your Microsoft account for just the Store without switching to a full Microsoft account. The process, however, is not terribly obvious. To do so, follow these steps:

• Launch the Store from your Start menu.
    • Click the user icon next to the search box.
    • Click “Sign-in” from the menu that appears.
    • Choose “Microsoft account” and log in like normal.
    • When the “Make it yours” box appears do not enter your password. Instead, click “Sign in to just this app instead.”
    from Lifehacker

Ahhzz, May 18, 2020
  3. CK011885 Win User
    Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

CK011885, May 18, 2020
  4. Unable to install windows 10 pro from microsoft store

Installing Windows 10 using Windows 7 key

Nope, you need to install Windows 10 first and make sure the Windows 7 key is transferred to your Windows account after you've installed Windows 10 (not quite sure how that works). I missed the last step and I could not activate Windows 10 after a re-install... Microsoft seem to have done everything they can to make it a PITA. Also, it's technically too late to do this now anyhow, as the upgrade offer has expired. But KMSPico works quite well...

As for getting rid of Windows, delete the Windows folder.

TheLostSwede, May 18, 2020
Thema:

Unable to install windows 10 pro from microsoft store

1. Unable to install windows 10 pro from microsoft store - Similar Threads - Unable install pro

2. Unable to install apps from Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to install apps from Microsoft Store: The x box app wasn't opening for me and I tried to fix it but nothing worked. I uninstalled it and am trying to install it from the Microsoft store however it is not letting me. Every time I click install the store freezes. I tried to download the x box app from online and it...
  3. Unable to upgrade to Pro from Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Unable to upgrade to Pro from Microsoft Store: I have this ACER Nitro 5 with OEM WIndows 10 Home and have been upgraded to Windows 10 Pro months ago from MS Store. A few weeks back I'm reinstalled my laptop with clean installation and it reactivated as Windows 10 Home. Now when I tried to upgrade to Windows 10 again from...
  4. Unable to install apps from microsoft store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to install apps from microsoft store: Problem 1. I am trying to install apps from Microsoft store but, it is stuck on starting download. 2. The install button on some apps is ghosted or greyed out. 3. While on some apps clicking on install button does nothing. Things I've tried 1. Resetting store and it's...
  5. Unable to install Minecraft for Windows 10 from Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to install Minecraft for Windows 10 from Microsoft Store: I have just purchased the Minecraft Windows 10 Starter Collection and am unable to install it. When viewing the pack and/or the game itself from within my game library it appears as though i able able to download it how ever when I click the install button the install and...
  6. Unable to install apps from Microsoft Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Unable to install apps from Microsoft Store: 've tried several times in the past 2 weeks but can no longer install apps from the Microsoft Store. Went into settings/apps/microsoft store/advanced options and reset the store. No effect. I can't use the store Please help...
  7. Unable to install apps from Microsoft Store

Unable to install apps from Microsoft Store: I've tried several times in the past 2 weeks but can no longer install apps from the Microsoft Store. Installed the patch Tuesday update this AM (v1903, build 17763.437). Went into settings/apps/microsoft store/advanced options and reset the store. No effect. I can't use the...
  8. Unable to install Spotify from Microsoft Store

Unable to install Spotify from Microsoft Store: I can't download and install the spotify in my Surface Pro 6, Windows 10. What is the problem? ***Original title: Spotify*** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-install-spotify-from-microsoft-store/43128c7c-9c91-419f-82c2-2c29b8d2a9b7"
  9. Unable to update App Installer in Windows 10 Pro Microsoft Store

Unable to update App Installer in Windows 10 Pro Microsoft Store: I am able to install all available application updates in Microsoft Store except App Installer, An update is available for App Installer but whenever I try to update this app it fails and gives me error message "Something unexpected happened, Reporting this problem will help...
  10. unable to install from microsoft store

unable to install from microsoft store: Please help. I have tried everything, even had an expert look at my laptop. I am unable to install apps from microsoft store. It only allows me to download apps. I have tried wiping my computer, reinstall windows 1803....