Windows 10: Unable to Install Windows 10 Pro

Discus and support Unable to Install Windows 10 Pro in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Good Morning, I have already been through the forum trying to find a solution, carrying out instructions described on the forum. However I have had no... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Jnewman-sharp-ax, Jan 22, 2020.

1. Unable to Install Windows 10 Pro

Good Morning, I have already been through the forum trying to find a solution, carrying out instructions described on the forum. However I have had no luck with fixing the following issue.

I am trying to install windows 10 on a Windows 7 Machine, and each time it prompts an error saying unable to open application wdsutil.dll is missing, I have tried the following

• CMD instructions to register wdstuil.dll
    • Running CCleaner to fix missing dll
    • copying the .dll file from a working PC and pasting into the windows 7 to be upgraded.

Any help would be appreciated.

It would be worth knowing that I am doing this remotely via Team Viewer. I have already completed 1 out of 6 windows upgrades from 7 to 10 with this method.

Thanks

Jamie Newman

:)

Jnewman-sharp-ax, Jan 22, 2020

2. Clean Windows 10 (?PRO?) install

I have bought a legit "Windows 10 Pro" key of a key website. It is legit since i'm currently using it for over a year now. I currently have Windows 10 Pro installed on my PC and I want to do a clean install. I just can't find the windows 10 Pro download in the tool. But if i could use a windows 10 pro key with a normal windows 10 install, I'll be good to go.

JeroenBeunckens, Jan 22, 2020
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jan 22, 2020
  4. Caring1 Win User

Unable to Install Windows 10 Pro

Clean Windows 10 (?PRO?) install

As far as I am aware there is no Windows 10 Pro version.
    But I'd be happy to be wrong.

Caring1, Jan 22, 2020
Thema:

Unable to Install Windows 10 Pro

1. Unable to Install Windows 10 Pro - Similar Threads - Unable Install Pro

2. Unable to install Graphics Tools in Windows 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unable to install Graphics Tools in Windows 10 Pro: Hi, I cannot install Graphics Tools as Optional Features with my PC:Edition Windows 10 Pro Version 21H1 Installed on ‎8/‎13/‎2021 OS build 19043.1806 Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 120.2212.4180.0 The problem is once I click Install it will turns into "Install...
  3. Unable to install Graphics Tools in Windows 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to install Graphics Tools in Windows 10 Pro: Hi, I cannot install Graphics Tools as Optional Features with my PC:Edition Windows 10 Pro Version 21H1 Installed on ‎8/‎13/‎2021 OS build 19043.1806 Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 120.2212.4180.0 The problem is once I click Install it will turns into "Install...
  4. Unable to install Graphics Tools in Windows 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Unable to install Windows home to Windows 11 Pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to install Windows home to Windows 11 Pro: Purchased a Lenovo laptop with Windows 11 home, paid to upgrade to Windows 11 pro when I click on install a screen pops up; have you saved your files I click yes. It gives me a message try again and above that it reads something happened and we couldn't start the upgrade.No...
  6. Windows 10 Pro v1909 Unable to install KB4565483

Windows 10 Pro v1909 Unable to install KB4565483: I've tried to update Windows several times, update KB4565483 constantly fails! I've also tried updating manually by running the standalone update package and by using DISM commands to apply the update! The DISM log provides the following: 2020-07-19 17:28:41, Error...
  7. Unable to install windows 10 pro from microsoft store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Unable to install windows 10 pro from microsoft store: All I recently purchased Windows 10 Pro thru microsoft store. Once the payment was successful, there was a Install button in the store. When I try to install, it does not get installed and after restart it says undo changes and removing my updates. Not sure what I need to...
  8. ASUS Zenbook UX303L - Unable to install Windows 10 Pro

ASUS Zenbook UX303L - Unable to install Windows 10 Pro: Ladies and Gentlemen, After 16 h attempting to install a Windows 10 Pro version on an ASUS Zenbook UX303L, I do have to capitulate... I have never had, heard or seen such unbelievable difficulties/troubles on a Windows 10 installation. Brief introduction: A friend of mine...
  9. Windows 10 deactivated; unable to activate; Pro vs Home; unable to install Home

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 deactivated; unable to activate; Pro vs Home; unable to install Home: Hello, About 1 month ago after an update I started receiving notification that my windows license will soon expire. I searched the internet and found out that it's a problem with the update great QA MS and that it will soon be fixed. This week, however, my windows became...
  10. Unable to Install Feature Update 1803 on Clean Windows 10 Pro Install

Unable to Install Feature Update 1803 on Clean Windows 10 Pro Install: I had to rebuild my system recently. I used the flash drive I had purchased a few years back for Win10 Pro from a Microsoft store and was able to get it reinstalled successfully. However, I can’t seem to get any of the Feature Updates to take. I have tried letting Windows...