Windows 10: Unable to install windows 10 updates after restoring/reloading windows 10 after original...

Discus and support Unable to install windows 10 updates after restoring/reloading windows 10 after original... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; RE: The subject. My windows on my 5 year old HP ENVY laptop crashed about a month ago. With the help from a Costco tech guy we managed to go through... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by BenGriffith2, Mar 20, 2020.

1. Unable to install windows 10 updates after restoring/reloading windows 10 after original...

RE: The subject. My windows on my 5 year old HP ENVY laptop crashed about a month ago. With the help from a Costco tech guy we managed to go through the process of downloading a copy of windows 10 from the Microsoft website via thumb drive and reinstall it on the Laptop. However the copy I downloaded and installed seems to have some limitations.

I get install errors when trying to install 2020-02 and 2020-03 updates. These numbers seem to correspond to the updates KB4537572 and KB4551762. I am guessing but I imagine there are other updates that need to be installed

I also can't get my Canon MX410 printer driver to install either by down load or with the printer disk. What do I need to do. Praying doesn't seem to work. Cussin' at the damn thing doesn't seem to work either. HELP!!!! My computer knowledge is some what limited do be gentle.

Ben G.

:)

BenGriffith2, Mar 20, 2020

2. Installing Windows 10 using Windows 7 key

Nope, you need to install Windows 10 first and make sure the Windows 7 key is transferred to your Windows account after you've installed Windows 10 (not quite sure how that works). I missed the last step and I could not activate Windows 10 after a re-install... Microsoft seem to have done everything they can to make it a PITA. Also, it's technically too late to do this now anyhow, as the upgrade offer has expired. But KMSPico works quite well...

As for getting rid of Windows, delete the Windows folder.

TheLostSwede, Mar 20, 2020
  3. 95Viper Win User
    Is it time for Windows 10 already?

Again, for those that want the update reservation and you meet the requirements ---> Upgrade to Windows 10 for Free

And, some info from the FAQ page:

Also, some interesting info from the Specifications page:

95Viper, Mar 20, 2020
  4. Scrizz Win User

Unable to install windows 10 updates after restoring/reloading windows 10 after original...

Windows 10

no, you can't go back..
    I suggest creating a backup image of your os drive

Scrizz, Mar 20, 2020
Thema:

Unable to install windows 10 updates after restoring/reloading windows 10 after original...

1. Unable to install windows 10 updates after restoring/reloading windows 10 after original... - Similar Threads - Unable install updates

2. MS 10 lost after formatting. Unable to reload it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MS 10 lost after formatting. Unable to reload it: I got my HP laptop [15-bs0xx] MS office 2016 Home and student formatted due to slow speed. It had OS Windows 10 Core single language /version 1903 pre installed. Now its gone .How do I get it back No CD/No key number Tried HP store ,they were not able to assistWas told to...
  3. MS 10 lost after formatting. Unable to reload it

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MS 10 lost after formatting. Unable to reload it: I got my HP laptop [15-bs0xx] MS office 2016 Home and student formatted due to slow speed. It had OS Windows 10 Core single language /version 1903 pre installed. Now its gone .How do I get it back No CD/No key number Tried HP store ,they were not able to assistWas told to...
  4. MS 10 lost after formatting. Unable to reload it

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Installing Windows 10 after Restore

Installing Windows 10 after Restore: I had to do a restore on my pc. The system loaded Windows version 8.1, but I am registered for Windows 10. I am having no luck installing or re-installing Windows 10. Help!...
  6. Unable to update Windows 10 after restore the system

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Unable to update Windows 10 after restore the system: Hello. Yesterday i made a system restore in my laptpop...and since that moment the windows update give me a error when try to reinstall the update x64 (KB4522355) error 0x80073712 that was already install without problems before i made the restore. Can anyone give some...
  7. Unable to update Windows 10 after restore the system

in Windows 10 Support
    Unable to update Windows 10 after restore the system: Hello. Yesterday i made a system restore in my laptpop...and since that moment the windows update give me a error when try to reinstall the update x64 (KB4522355) error 0x80073712 that was already install without problems before i made the restore. Can anyone give some...
  8. Completely unable to restore desktop after Windows 10 update

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Completely unable to restore desktop after Windows 10 update: Hi! So as a lot of people I was surprised to see that all the files from my desktop were gone after updating my computer. I then checked some forums and as it was mentioned all my files were in C:/Users/*name*/Desktop. I then dragged and dropped all my files to my actual...
  9. Unable to install windows 10 after corruption

Unable to install windows 10 after corruption: Hi, My windows 10 home single language got corrupted and now when I am trying to install windows on my pc the setup is not loading. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-install-windows-10-after-corruption/b3911193-6c26-4874-9f09-13c4927d4e5e
  10. windows 10 updates and reload.

windows 10 updates and reload.: All attempts to do this get the message 'can't update system reserve partition'. Have tried all the results on the web but not resolved. Help????? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-updates-and-reload/33be522d-31cb-4f1b-a623-942d99a0cc9e

Users found this page by searching for:

1. unable to do windows update after resoring from cd