Windows 10: Unable to install Windows 10

Discus and support Unable to install Windows 10 in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I was using Hackintosh on my samsung laptop, after that, I wanted to install Windows 10 because macOS want working properly. No matter how, Windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/mojiberus, Jan 26, 2021.

1. Unable to install Windows 10

I was using Hackintosh on my samsung laptop, after that, I wanted to install Windows 10 because macOS want working properly. No matter how, Windows installer says that hdd is cannot be used to install Windows. I formatted the HDD to fat32, no use, tried ntfs, same. After some time, I used Gparted from ubuntu live USB and made full erase is HDD. In installer, it says it may be caused by not working Disk controller, and trying to press "Next" gives 0x80004005 error or something like that. Is there something I can do to fix that?

submitted by /u/mojiberus
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/mojiberus, Jan 26, 2021

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jan 26, 2021
  3. Delta6326 Win User
    Delta6326, Jan 26, 2021
  4. CK011885 Win User

Unable to install Windows 10

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

CK011885, Jan 26, 2021
Thema:

Unable to install Windows 10

1. Unable to install Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Unable install

2. Unable to install correct drivers for my CPU; stuck with Microsoft Basic Display Adapter....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to install correct drivers for my CPU; stuck with Microsoft Basic Display Adapter....: So, my Mac was low on storage and there was something I needed that only Windows had. So I just backed up all important files; and downloaded Windows 10. I've done this multiple times before, everything went perfectly the other times. However; when I tried to run the latest...
  3. Unable to install correct drivers for my CPU; stuck with Microsoft Basic Display Adapter....

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to install correct drivers for my CPU; stuck with Microsoft Basic Display Adapter....: So, my Mac was low on storage and there was something I needed that only Windows had. So I just backed up all important files; and downloaded Windows 10. I've done this multiple times before, everything went perfectly the other times. However; when I tried to run the latest...
  4. Unable to install correct drivers for my CPU; stuck with Microsoft Basic Display Adapter....

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Unable to Activate Windows 11 after OS Re-install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to Activate Windows 11 after OS Re-install: Howdy everyone!I recently had a lot of trouble with Windows updates not completing and several applications that were consistently crashing. Things reached a point where I wanted to reset the OS. I figured resetting the OS would solve the problem; however, it would not let me...
  6. Unable to Activate Windows 11 after OS Re-install

Unable to Activate Windows 11 after OS Re-install: Howdy everyone!I recently had a lot of trouble with Windows updates not completing and several applications that were consistently crashing. Things reached a point where I wanted to reset the OS. I figured resetting the OS would solve the problem; however, it would not let me...
  7. Unable to install Guest Additions in VirtualBox

in Windows 10 News
    Unable to install Guest Additions in VirtualBox: [ATTACH]It may happen that you are unable to install Guest Additions to a virtual machine in Oracle VirtualBox. When we click on Devices > Install Guest Additions CD Image, it does nothing but throw an error as follows: VirtualBox – Error: Unable to insert the virtual optical...
  8. Unable to install RealTek audio drivers [Error Code : -0001]

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to install RealTek audio drivers [Error Code : -0001]: Hello, I no longer have any sound coming from my computer speakers. I tried reinstalling the Realtek High Definition 6.0.9360.1 driver. After uninstalling the existing driver and restarting my machine, I get the following error message at the end of the installation:“Realtek...
  9. Unable to install RealTek audio drivers [Error Code : -0001]

Unable to install RealTek audio drivers [Error Code : -0001]: Hello, I no longer have any sound coming from my computer speakers. I tried reinstalling the Realtek High Definition 6.0.9360.1 driver. After uninstalling the existing driver and restarting my machine, I get the following error message at the end of the installation:“Realtek...
  10. Unable to install RealTek audio drivers [Error Code : -0001]

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware