Windows 10: Unable to install Windows 11

Discus and support Unable to install Windows 11 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I am not able to install windows 11 on my system - Surface pro 7. It keeps saying your system does not meet the requirement. I'm getting a prompt that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by SamriddhiDewangan, Nov 18, 2021.

1. Unable to install Windows 11

I am not able to install windows 11 on my system - Surface pro 7. It keeps saying your system does not meet the requirement. I'm getting a prompt that says TPM 2.0 is not enabled. How do I enable this?

:)

SamriddhiDewangan, Nov 18, 2021

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Nov 18, 2021
  3. Harry9001 Win User
    Unable to install any OS

Hi guys, I'm unable to install any OS. I tried ubuntu and got input/output error, tried installing window 7 error 0x80000010.

Downloaded iso's of both again and again still same result. Got a new SSD still the same, tried a different usb still the same.

I'm fed up, have been trying since the past 1 month still am unable to install.
    I've listed my specs in my profile.

PS Have even tried/changed my ram.
    Where the pug is the problem ?

I have been using live usb to work on computer for now but I need a permanent OS.

Harry9001, Nov 18, 2021
  4. Geethu B Win User

Unable to install Windows 11

unable to drag and drop files into website on Internet Explorer 11

Hi Cristy,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community. I understand that you are unable to drag and drop files into website on Internet Explorer 11.
    I will surely help you to fix this issue.

This issue could have occurred due to these reasons:

• Incorrect Internet Explorer settings.

• Some browser add-ons.
    Try the steps listed here:

Method 1:

I suggest you to disable add-ons and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/internet-explorer/manage-add-ons#ie=ie-11

Method 2:

If the issue persists, I suggest you to reset Internet Explorer settings and check if it helps.

Change or reset Internet Explorer settings

Change or reset Internet Explorer settings

Disclaimer: Reset Internet Explorer to its default configuration. This step will also disable any add-ons, plug-ins, or toolbars that are installed. Although this solution is quick, it also means that, if you want to use any of those add-ons
    in the future, they must be reinstalled.

Hope this information helps. Reply to the post with updated status of the issue so that we can assist you further.

Geethu B, Nov 18, 2021
Thema:

Unable to install Windows 11

1. Unable to install Windows 11 - Similar Threads - Unable install

2. Windows 10 Installation issue due to unable to locate internal drive.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Installation issue due to unable to locate internal drive.: Hi,My laptop has an issue so I decide to install a new windows 10. However, When I reach the 'Custom: Install Windows Only' stage where I have to allocate the drive here, There's no internal drive found and I couldn't add any drive or size here. Any one has any idea to solve...
  3. Windows 10 Installation issue due to unable to locate internal drive.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Installation issue due to unable to locate internal drive.: Hi,My laptop has an issue so I decide to install a new windows 10. However, When I reach the 'Custom: Install Windows Only' stage where I have to allocate the drive here, There's no internal drive found and I couldn't add any drive or size here. Any one has any idea to solve...
  4. Windows 10 Installation issue due to unable to locate internal drive.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Unable to install Microsoft Visual C++ 2015 Redistributable

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to install Microsoft Visual C++ 2015 Redistributable: Hello. I am unable to install Microsoft Visual C++ 2015 Redistributable because of error "0x80070017, restart: None, ba requested restart: No" I will attach the log file. I am using Windows 7. Don't ask why, it's all I have available. The Log file says as...
  6. Unable to install Microsoft Visual C++ 2015 Redistributable

Unable to install Microsoft Visual C++ 2015 Redistributable: Hello. I am unable to install Microsoft Visual C++ 2015 Redistributable because of error "0x80070017, restart: None, ba requested restart: No" I will attach the log file. I am using Windows 7. Don't ask why, it's all I have available. The Log file says as...
  7. Unable to install VirtualBox NDIS6 Bridged Networking Driver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to install VirtualBox NDIS6 Bridged Networking Driver: I am Unable to install VirtualBox NDIS6 Bridged Networking Driver. I keep getting the error :Could not add the requested feature. the error is: The specified module could not be found.Can someone help me in resolving the issue as I am unable to connect my virtual boxes to the...
  8. Unable to install VirtualBox NDIS6 Bridged Networking Driver

Unable to install VirtualBox NDIS6 Bridged Networking Driver: I am Unable to install VirtualBox NDIS6 Bridged Networking Driver. I keep getting the error :Could not add the requested feature. the error is: The specified module could not be found.Can someone help me in resolving the issue as I am unable to connect my virtual boxes to the...
  9. Install Shield Error 1608 Unable to create install driver instance

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Install Shield Error 1608 Unable to create install driver instance: Of all the Microsoft Community Articles in regards to the Install Shield Error 1608 Unable to create install driver instance. I have seen many valid answers however not the answer to which my own problem with a client could have been solved.If no windows errors are detected...
  10. Install Shield Error 1608 Unable to create install driver instance

Install Shield Error 1608 Unable to create install driver instance: Of all the Microsoft Community Articles in regards to the Install Shield Error 1608 Unable to create install driver instance. I have seen many valid answers however not the answer to which my own problem with a client could have been solved.If no windows errors are detected...