Windows 10: Unable to install Windows for Workstations upgrade purchased from MS store logged in with...

Discus and support Unable to install Windows for Workstations upgrade purchased from MS store logged in with... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi, I purchased an upgrade to WIN FOR WS (Win 10), but after having to do a clean installation of Windows 10 Pro on my PC, I'm an unable to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by StuQ, Feb 9, 2019.

1. StuQ Win User

Unable to install Windows for Workstations upgrade purchased from MS store logged in with...

Hi,

I purchased an upgrade to WIN FOR WS (Win 10), but after having to do a clean installation of Windows 10 Pro on my PC, I'm an unable to reactivate the upgrade on the same PC logged in to the same account the purchase was made on, using the same PC upgraded, with no hardware changes at all. It seems like this was rolled out with very little testing to ensure activations occur as they should, so I wanted to check here before requesting a refund or doing a chargeback on my Amex.

Can someone from Microsoft offer some help on how to overcome this issue? I would appreciate it!

Thanks,

-Stuart

:)

StuQ, Feb 9, 2019

2. Unable to purchase app in store

Hello Nraina thank you for posting.

Here are some suggestions you can try in order to solve this issue.

• I would suggest you log with your Microsoft Account on
      https://account.live.com make sure your birth date, time&date and the time zone are correct.

• If you are having this issue on your Windows Phone, please check the time and date on the phone as well (<<settings <<time&date) and set them on manual.

• Please also log with the same Microsoft account to
      http://www.xbox.com
      and make sure you have created you Gamertag.

• As a last step, please just do a soft reset of the phone (if the issues are on you r Windows Phone)
    Press and hold the Power and Volume down buttons for 20 seconds, until the phone vibrates. Once it vibrates, release the buttons and the phone should restart.

Here is another forum posting that might be helpful.

Unable to Purchase an App in Windows Store

Kind Regards

Vladimir Mi, Feb 9, 2019
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Feb 9, 2019
  4. Unable to install Windows for Workstations upgrade purchased from MS store logged in with...

Upgrading Window 10 Home to Pro for workstation

Hi everyone,

I purchased windows 10 Pro for workstation from Microsoft store and followed the instruction to complete the upgrade. I had a windows 10 home edition on my personal computer. Unfortunately, my computer did not start up as it should and it is stuck on the
    blue page. I have tried to start it in safe mode or to factory reset it, and none of these worked. I also tried to remove the upgrade package or file, no result.

I have a couple of question:

Is Pro for workstation wrong or right edition for a personal computer?

Can I cancel my order after purchasing is complete?

Any suggestion would be appreciated.

NavaShahin, Feb 9, 2019
Thema:

Unable to install Windows for Workstations upgrade purchased from MS store logged in with...

1. Unable to install Windows for Workstations upgrade purchased from MS store logged in with... - Similar Threads - Unable install Workstations

2. Windows 10 Pro for Workstations not in MS store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Pro for Workstations not in MS store: I'm trying to upgrade from Windows 10 Pro to Windows 10 Pro for Workstations, but when searching the MS store for pro for workstations it doesn't come up.Has the method changed?...
  3. Windows 10 Pro for Workstations not in MS store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Pro for Workstations not in MS store: I'm trying to upgrade from Windows 10 Pro to Windows 10 Pro for Workstations, but when searching the MS store for pro for workstations it doesn't come up.Has the method changed?...
  4. Windows 10 Pro for Workstations not in MS store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  5. Unable to install apps from ms store

Unable to install apps from ms store: Hello, I am facing issues in downloading apps from MS store, whenever I try to install an app, it shows "Acquiring license", then after sometimes it shows "Error". Pls help me fix it. I am unable to download important apps. Windows basic apps also facing same issue....
  6. Purchased Upgrade to Windows 10 Pro - It will not install from Windows Store

Purchased Upgrade to Windows 10 Pro - It will not install from Windows Store: I just spent over $100 to upgrade from Home to Pro. When I try to run the upgrade it says, "Something happened and we couldn't start the upgrade". This happens both in my user account is admin and the built in Administrator account. When I try inputting the license key...
  7. Unable to install ITunes from the MS Store.

Unable to install ITunes from the MS Store.: So. I ran across my old IPod and was in the process of getting it working again. I went to the Apple website, to their ITunes web page, and I was only given one link, to the MS Store, no direct link was available to me. So I pop into the MS Store for the first time ever and I...
  8. Tranfer Windows purchased license from MS Store

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Tranfer Windows purchased license from MS Store: Greetings, I made a purchase like two years a go for MS Windows 10 Pro license from MS Store. May laptop had MS Windows 8.1 Home preinstalled from the vendor. So, is it possible to transfer those purchased license to another account? I mean in the Store I used one account...
  9. Unable to install iTunes from MS Store or from Apple

Unable to install iTunes from MS Store or from Apple: I wanted to uninstall iTunes from Apple, and the install iTunes from MS Store. Reason: rumours that the Apple IT is full of bloatware. After installing IT from MS Store, I now cannot run any version of iTunes. Here's the history: - Uninstall IT using Control Panel. -...
  10. Unable to purchase anything from the Windows Store

Unable to purchase anything from the Windows Store: Hello there everyone! I've been trying to purchase apps and in-app purchases for a few days and I always end up with "Give it another try. Something went wrong. SVC-Service-QueryOrder" I've done some Googling and I've read that doing Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /CheckHealth...