Windows 10: Unable to install Windows home to Windows 11 Pro

Discus and support Unable to install Windows home to Windows 11 Pro in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Purchased a Lenovo laptop with Windows 11 home, paid to upgrade to Windows 11 pro when I click on install a screen pops up; have you saved your files I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Karen Joyner, Dec 6, 2021.

1. Unable to install Windows home to Windows 11 Pro

Purchased a Lenovo laptop with Windows 11 home, paid to upgrade to Windows 11 pro when I click on install a screen pops up; have you saved your files I click yes. It gives me a message try again and above that it reads something happened and we couldn't start the upgrade.No exclamation how how to fix. I have tried several different things nothing works. How can I resolve this isse.

:)

Karen Joyner, Dec 6, 2021

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Dec 6, 2021
  3. Nolbu Win User
    Trying to reinstall Windows 7 Home premium from Windows 8 Pro

Hi, I have just installed Windows 8 pro and I don't like it. I tried it for a day but I think it has too many unnecessary functions, which drives me crazy. I tried to re-boot with Windows 7 disc in it, but I am unable to select anything using keyboard and mouse on windows 7 installation step (where i choose language and input). Please help.

Nolbu, Dec 6, 2021
  4. Unable to install Windows home to Windows 11 Pro

Windows 7 wont install drivers

i dont think anyone here understands what your asking either when its nearly a 90% english dominated Tech forum.
    Step 1
    reinstall windows from scratch
    Step 2
    install all drivers from the cd that came with the god damn motherboard *common sense*
    Step 3
    update windows
    Step 4
    install misc etc crap like flash java etc etc
    Step 5
    Install GPU drivers
    Step 6
    go back to using your pc without issue.

crazyeyesreaper, Dec 6, 2021
Thema:

Unable to install Windows home to Windows 11 Pro

1. Unable to install Windows home to Windows 11 Pro - Similar Threads - Unable install home

2. Unable to upgrade Windows 11 Home to 11 Pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to upgrade Windows 11 Home to 11 Pro: Greetings team,I am having similar situation as mentioned in the Community Forum https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-upgrade-windows-11-home-to-11-pro/c6cda4cd-d4ca-4fc7-bc7d-578dd4a10930. I have a OEM key and would like to upgrade from Windows 11...
  3. Unable to upgrade Windows 11 Home to 11 Pro

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to upgrade Windows 11 Home to 11 Pro: Greetings team,I am having similar situation as mentioned in the Community Forum https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-upgrade-windows-11-home-to-11-pro/c6cda4cd-d4ca-4fc7-bc7d-578dd4a10930. I have a OEM key and would like to upgrade from Windows 11...
  4. Unable to test windows 11 pro from home

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to test windows 11 pro from home: I have been attempting to upgrade from windows 11 home, to pro using a generic key, I want to test to see if I will actually use it or it will just be a waste, I currently have windows 11 home pre installed on the computer I purchased, no hardware changes. When I attempt to...
  5. Unable to test windows 11 pro from home

Unable to test windows 11 pro from home: I have been attempting to upgrade from windows 11 home, to pro using a generic key, I want to test to see if I will actually use it or it will just be a waste, I currently have windows 11 home pre installed on the computer I purchased, no hardware changes. When I attempt to...
  6. unable to install updates on Windows 11 home

in Windows 10 Gaming
    unable to install updates on Windows 11 home: Hello I have updated the windows completely, however, I was not able to update Hewlett-Packard - USB - 2/10/2017 12:00:00 AM - 44.1.2402.1741as it was showing failed I have removed all the content from distribution folder and catroot folderWhen I search article, I found that...
  7. unable to install updates on Windows 11 home

unable to install updates on Windows 11 home: Hello I have updated the windows completely, however, I was not able to update Hewlett-Packard - USB - 2/10/2017 12:00:00 AM - 44.1.2402.1741as it was showing failed I have removed all the content from distribution folder and catroot folderWhen I search article, I found that...
  8. Unable to upgrade Windows 11 Home to 11 Pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to upgrade Windows 11 Home to 11 Pro: Hello - I have a laptop with Windows 11 Home and I need to upgrade it to Windows 11 Pro to connect to a local domain. I can not use the pro upgrade from the Microsoft Store for $99 as that requires a Microsoft account and this is for a business and I don't want the upgrade...
  9. Unable to upgrade Windows 11 Home to 11 Pro

Unable to upgrade Windows 11 Home to 11 Pro: Hello - I have a laptop with Windows 11 Home and I need to upgrade it to Windows 11 Pro to connect to a local domain. I can not use the pro upgrade from the Microsoft Store for $99 as that requires a Microsoft account and this is for a business and I don't want the upgrade...
  10. Unable to install Windows home to Windows 11 Pro

Unable to install Windows home to Windows 11 Pro: Purchased a Lenovo laptop with Windows 11 home, paid to upgrade to Windows 11 pro when I click on install a screen pops up; have you saved your files I click yes. It gives me a message try again and above that it reads something happened and we couldn't start the upgrade.No...