Windows 10: Unable to install Windows on the computer

Discus and support Unable to install Windows on the computer in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Ive looked at several threads trying to help. And iv called technical support eith no answer. I just bought a ibuypower i series and the whoel thing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by MiaLeFevre, Dec 29, 2018.

1. Unable to install Windows on the computer

Ive looked at several threads trying to help. And iv called technical support eith no answer. I just bought a ibuypower i series and the whoel thing works untill it says INSTALL WINDOWS “the computer restarted unexpectedly or encountered an unexpected error. Windows installation cannot be proceed. To install windows click “ok” the restart the computer. And then restart installation” ive clicked ok severa times as well. Someone please help i just want to setup my pc and play my games but this is preventing it.

***Modified title from: Failed windows***

:)

MiaLeFevre, Dec 29, 2018

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Dec 29, 2018
  3. Harry9001 Win User
    Unable to install any OS

Hi guys, I'm unable to install any OS. I tried ubuntu and got input/output error, tried installing window 7 error 0x80000010.

Downloaded iso's of both again and again still same result. Got a new SSD still the same, tried a different usb still the same.

I'm fed up, have been trying since the past 1 month still am unable to install.
    I've listed my specs in my profile.

PS Have even tried/changed my ram.
    Where the pug is the problem ?

I have been using live usb to work on computer for now but I need a permanent OS.

Harry9001, Dec 29, 2018
  4. Unable to install Windows on the computer

Unable to install any OS

Ram, if a cmos clear doesnt fix it, replace the ram. check the seating of the CPU too make sure there are no bent pins

eidairaman1, Dec 29, 2018
Thema:

Unable to install Windows on the computer

1. Unable to install Windows on the computer - Similar Threads - Unable install computer

2. Unable to install Windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to install Windows: If I try to install Windows from a USB stick created from Media Creation Tool, the windows 10 logo flashes and then the pc reboots into main os without letting me install windows....
  3. Unable to install Windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to install Windows: If I try to install Windows from a USB stick created from Media Creation Tool, the windows 10 logo flashes and then the pc reboots into main os without letting me install windows....
  4. Unable to install Windows

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Unable to install Windows 11/10/8.1 on my Desktop Computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to install Windows 11/10/8.1 on my Desktop Computer: I have a desktop computer with the following configuration.Motherboard - Asus PRIME H510M-EProcessor - i3-10105 CPU @ 3.70GHzRAM - 16 GB DDR4 2666 MHzSSD - 128 GBHDD - 1 TBWhen I try to install Windows on my computer using a bootable USB, I get the following error message....
  6. Unable to install Windows 11/10/8.1 on my Desktop Computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to install Windows 11/10/8.1 on my Desktop Computer: I have a desktop computer with the following configuration.Motherboard - Asus PRIME H510M-EProcessor - i3-10105 CPU @ 3.70GHzRAM - 16 GB DDR4 2666 MHzSSD - 128 GBHDD - 1 TBWhen I try to install Windows on my computer using a bootable USB, I get the following error message....
  7. New computer can install Ubuntu just fine but is unable to install Windows 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    New computer can install Ubuntu just fine but is unable to install Windows 10: submitted by /u/Lv_InSaNe_vL [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/m6krs1/new_computer_can_install_ubuntu_just_fine_but_is/
  8. Unable to Install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to Install: I am not able to install roblox even though it says I own it. I press install but there is like a on my cursor. I tried all the possibility that I founded on the internet but it wont work. I did everything I could but it's like if roblox is not really good with microsoft...
  9. Unable to install minecraft dungeons on my computer.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to install minecraft dungeons on my computer.: I've been trying to install minecraft dungeons but when I get to the install screen its says I dont have any available devices to install on but when I go to my device screen im told my desktop is being identified as an available device is there anyone to fix this?...
  10. currently unable to install things on the computer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    currently unable to install things on the computer: ive had the pc for a while but ive had to redownload some stuuf. it keeps giving me this error when i try to install something tho "the netwrok path was either tped incorrectly, does not exist, or the network provider is not currently available." aany help would be...