Windows 10: Unable to install Windows OS. Keeps getting disc error

Discus and support Unable to install Windows OS. Keeps getting disc error in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; unable to create a new system partition or locate an existing system partition. See the Setup Log files for more informationSo, i have performed,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Dineshkumar Ponnuvel, May 17, 2022.

1. Unable to install Windows OS. Keeps getting disc error

unable to create a new system partition or locate an existing system partition. See the Setup Log files for more informationSo, i have performed, diskpart actions and loaded windows configuration files into c drive and tried but no luck. Still keeps getting the same error message

:)

Dineshkumar Ponnuvel, May 17, 2022
  2. Harry9001 Win User

Unable to install any OS

Hi guys, I'm unable to install any OS. I tried ubuntu and got input/output error, tried installing window 7 error 0x80000010.

Downloaded iso's of both again and again still same result. Got a new SSD still the same, tried a different usb still the same.

I'm fed up, have been trying since the past 1 month still am unable to install.
    I've listed my specs in my profile.

PS Have even tried/changed my ram.
    Where the pug is the problem ?

I have been using live usb to work on computer for now but I need a permanent OS.

Harry9001, May 17, 2022
  3. Unable to install any OS

Ram, if a cmos clear doesnt fix it, replace the ram. check the seating of the CPU too make sure there are no bent pins

eidairaman1, May 17, 2022
  4. zithe Win User

Unable to install Windows OS. Keeps getting disc error

Linux Noob - Ubuntu fails on install GRUB error 2

Did you burn the image on the slowest setting possible? Pop your disc in and try checking the disc for errors (booting from the disc). If it has an error on it then you have a bad install.

I just googled your motherboard and ubuntu... This thread is on the list. XD

If it's a bad install I'd suggest a different version of Ubuntu or to try Fedora instead. I had nothing but trouble with 8.04.

Also, try your connections. Sounds stupid but maybe the CD sent it and the hard drive couldn't get it or some weird thing like that. (Talking out my rear end now, but it's worth a shot)

Sorry I couldn't help more. *Frown Unable to install Windows OS. Keeps getting disc error :(

zithe, May 17, 2022
Thema:

Unable to install Windows OS. Keeps getting disc error

1. Unable to install Windows OS. Keeps getting disc error - Similar Threads - Unable install Keeps

2. Unable to install a android OS.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to install a android OS.: Hi I got a lenovo ideapad 5 15acl05 laptop ryzen5 5500U and im trying to install a android os alongside it but whenever i boot through usb It never boots. It just looks like booting and automatically restarts the pc and the loop continues. Like when it enters into boot mode...
  3. Unable to install a android OS.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to install a android OS.: Hi I got a lenovo ideapad 5 15acl05 laptop ryzen5 5500U and im trying to install a android os alongside it but whenever i boot through usb It never boots. It just looks like booting and automatically restarts the pc and the loop continues. Like when it enters into boot mode...
  4. Windows 10 OS keeps getting crashed

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 OS keeps getting crashed: Hi Team,Windows 10 OS keeps getting crashed after few days of installation. I have done the installation 3 times. The problem started 4th time. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-os-keeps-getting-crashed/b5fce477-bc24-4d9f-b3a5-d1d1df62504e
  5. Unable to install Windows OS. Keeps getting disc error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to install Windows OS. Keeps getting disc error: unable to create a new system partition or locate an existing system partition. See the Setup Log files for more informationSo, i have performed, diskpart actions and loaded windows configuration files into c drive and tried but no luck. Still keeps getting the same error...
  6. Unable to install Windows OS. Keeps getting disc error

Unable to install Windows OS. Keeps getting disc error: unable to create a new system partition or locate an existing system partition. See the Setup Log files for more informationSo, i have performed, diskpart actions and loaded windows configuration files into c drive and tried but no luck. Still keeps getting the same error...
  7. Unable to install specific game due to OS errors

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Unable to install specific game due to OS errors: So I'm trying to download Fortnite on my computer and every time the download reaches the 97MB mark the launcher suddenly crashes. Note that this happens ONLY when downloading this specific game. I've contacted Epic Games Support but they couldn't fix the issue and told me to...
  8. Unable to install specific game due to OS errors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to install specific game due to OS errors: So I'm trying to download Fortnite on my computer and every time the download reaches the 97MB mark the launcher suddenly crashes. Note that this happens ONLY when downloading this specific game. I've contacted Epic Games Support but they couldn't fix the issue and told me to...
  9. Unable to install specific game due to OS errors

10. unable to install Japanese Basic typing , getting error 0X800F0907. OS is windows 10, 1903.

in Windows 10 Customization
    unable to install Japanese Basic typing , getting error 0X800F0907. OS is windows 10, 1903.: Hi, Requesting help to resolve error code 0X800F0907, We are getting this error while trying to install Japanese Basic Typing pack under language option. We have already installed Japanese Language pack but we are unable to install basic typing because of this error....