Windows 10: Unable to install Windows Store Game - Windows version outdated

Discus and support Unable to install Windows Store Game - Windows version outdated in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I can't download outer worlds because my Windows 10 version is 1803 (Build 17134.1099). I even updated it and downloaded the may 2019 update and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Beny9, Oct 26, 2019.

1. Beny9 Win User

Unable to install Windows Store Game - Windows version outdated

I can't download outer worlds because my Windows 10 version is 1803 (Build 17134.1099). I even updated it and downloaded the may 2019 update and installed it. It still says Version 1803 (Build 17134.1099) and I still can't download the game.

:)

Beny9, Oct 26, 2019

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Oct 26, 2019
  3. Unable to install a game on Windows 10.

Hello Garrett,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community. We regret the inconvenience caused and will assist you in resolving the issue.

From the above description, I understand you are unable to install the game on your computer.

Before assisting further, I would like to ask you few questions:

• Are you the administrator of the user profile?
    • What is the error message/error code you get on trying to install the game on computer?
    • Did you check if the game is compatible with the current operating system?

You may be facing the above issue due to the incompatibility of the game software with the current operating system on your computer.

I suggest you to install the game software in Compatibility mode by following the steps below and check if the issue is resolved.

Before installing the game in compatibility mode, i suggest you to delete all the game related files present in the system and proceed with the steps below.

Step 1: Compatibility mode runs the program in the current version of Windows using the settings from previous version of Windows.

• Locate and right-click on the game setup file on your PC and click on
      Properties.
    • Click on the compatibility tab, check the box
      Run this program in compatibility mode for
      , select Windows 10 operating system from the drop down menu and proceed with the installation. Once this is done,
      restart the computer for the effective changes to take place.

Step 2: You can also follow the steps below and check if the issue is resolved.

c. Check if the issue is resolved.

Write to us with the answers to the above questions and the status of the issue on the same post for further assistance. Your reply is most important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Likhitha V, Oct 26, 2019
  4. Pavan_N Win User

unable to re install game error code 0x80070426

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

Please answer these questions to assist you better.

• How exactly are you downloading game eg Store or browser?
    • Which game are you trying to download?
    • Are you able to install other games and apps?

I suggest you to install the game software in Compatibility mode by following the steps below and check if the issue is resolved.

Before installing the game in compatibility mode, I suggest you to delete all the game related files present in the system and proceed with the steps below.

Step 1: Compatibility mode runs the program in the current version of Windows using the settings from previous version of Windows.

• Locate and right-click on the game setup file on your PC and click on
      Properties.
    • Click on the compatibility tab, check the box
      Run this program in compatibility mode for
      , select Windows 10 operating system from the drop down menu and proceed with the installation. Once this is done,
      restart the computer for the effective changes to take place.

Step 2: Also refer the link below.

Why can't I find or install an app from the Windows Store?

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-IN/windows-8/why-find-install-app-windows-store

Applies to Windows 10

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Thanks

Pavan_N, Oct 26, 2019
Thema:

1. Unable to install Windows Store Game - Windows version outdated - Similar Threads - Unable install Store

2. Unable to Install Certain Games on Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to Install Certain Games on Microsoft Store: A while back I bought Forza Horizon 5, and it ran perfectly well. Since then, I uninstalled it and haven't played it for a while. Recently, I got a new SSD and transferred the majority of my files over to it, including all of the Windows OS files. Now, when I try to install...
  3. Unable to Install Certain Games on Microsoft Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Unable to Install Certain Games on Microsoft Store: A while back I bought Forza Horizon 5, and it ran perfectly well. Since then, I uninstalled it and haven't played it for a while. Recently, I got a new SSD and transferred the majority of my files over to it, including all of the Windows OS files. Now, when I try to install...
  4. Outdated Windows/Store Apps on Inactive Profiles

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Outdated Windows/Store Apps on Inactive Profiles: We are running into numerous instances where Windows/Store apps such as 3D Viewer and Paint 3D are loaded on individual profiles and despite the files in C:\Program Files\WindowsApps being up to date, the installations in those profiles are not updating. This is causing...
  5. Intel IRST Drivers - Outdated? Windows update installed the wrong version?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Intel IRST Drivers - Outdated? Windows update installed the wrong version?: Hello! My computer is giving the famous blue screen of death, but not always, only when it is on suspension mode. Rare event - happens every 7-10 days or so... So in a hope to fix this problem, I'm trying to update all my drivers. I'm having some trouble with the IRST...
  6. Windows store games unable to be used

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows store games unable to be used: i recently did a fresh instal of windows, and all of my windows store games are in windows.old windowsapps folder. i am neither able to move them or run them as i do not have permissions to do either. how can i move them without them telling me i need the permissions to do...
  7. Unable to uninstall Windows Store Games

Unable to uninstall Windows Store Games: I have several Microsoft Store games that do not have the option to uninstall. The button is just greyed out. Is there a fix for this? [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-uninstall-windows-store-games/0977044a-a373-4917-b28a-503e274155f9
  8. Unable to install a game from Microsoft Store

Unable to install a game from Microsoft Store: I keep getting a message: "Try again later. Something happened on our end". It is Dirt Rally 2.0 . Surprisingly but I don’t have any problems with downloading other apps and games from the Store...
  9. Unable to install games from the store

Unable to install games from the store: Split from this thread. I cannot download any game on to my PC even if you download it from someone else PC my PC will tell you some file is missing but i updated my PC again but i am facing the same problem....
  10. Unable to install Windows 10 version 1903 due to outdated bluetooth driver

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unable to install Windows 10 version 1903 due to outdated bluetooth driver: I am unable to install Windows 10 version 1903. The reason that is provided to me is that my PC has a driver or service that isn't ready for this version of Windows 10. It then says a new version is available and it directs me to download a Realtek bluetooth driver. Only...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. unable to download games from microsoft store create folders

2. microsoft store wont install a game