Windows 10: Unable to install windows updates via updater or manually

Discus and support Unable to install windows updates via updater or manually in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Good day! I am stumped and at the end of my rope--- for a while now I have had some issues with windows not updating, plus the troubleshooter wont... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by mickeymontes, Aug 16, 2017.

1. Unable to install windows updates via updater or manually

Good day! I am stumped and at the end of my rope--- for a while now I have had some issues with windows not updating, plus the troubleshooter wont work.. (any of them). yesterday I downloaded the media creation tool and created an ISO image and reinstalled windows keeping my files and programs, I thought this would resolve the issues... no go! I now tried to download the updates and it wont install them that way either

I have no clue how to proceed

HELP*Banghead

:)

mickeymontes, Aug 16, 2017

2. November 9, 2016 Windows 10 Update

Was KB3200970 offered & installed via Windows Update or did you install it manually?

Was Win10 Anniversary Update offered & installed via Windows Update or did you install it manually?

PA Bear - MS MVP, Aug 16, 2017
  3. RV.Rahul Win User
    Problem Regarding Windows Updates in Windows 10

After upgrading to windows 10 from windows 8.1 i was updating my windows via windows updates then it showed some important updates then one of those update got installed but others not it failed due to fluctuation in my internet connection.

But now I am unable to restart those updates again.

due to that my graphic card is also not working properly

please tell me how to install or restart updates in windows 10 manually

RV.Rahul, Aug 16, 2017
  4. Unable to install windows updates via updater or manually

Hi mickeymontes

Myself I would get personal data off, locate all license keys and then do a clean install. I know the work involved but if re-installing windows and keeping programs and data doesn't work then your options are getting limited.

You might try a clean boot to see if third party software is some how involved.

Perform a Clean Boot in Windows 10 to Troubleshoot Software Conflicts

If you go the clean install I would delete existing partitions and let Windows create and assign as needed.

Clean Install Windows 10

Other member may have better solution.

Ken

Caledon Ken, Aug 18, 2017
  5. Thanx Ken, I will try clean boot option and report back!

mickeymontes, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Unable to install windows updates via updater or manually

1. Unable to install windows updates via updater or manually - Similar Threads - Unable install updates

2. Error updating / manually installing Windows updates.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error updating / manually installing Windows updates.: I have an unactive Windows 11 right now, as per my the documentation I should still be able to install updates but, whenever I try to install the KB5034123 or KB4023057 updates for 22H2 x64 based windows 11 system it keeps saying retry and doesn't install the updates and...
  3. Error updating / manually installing Windows updates.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error updating / manually installing Windows updates.: I have an unactive Windows 11 right now, as per my the documentation I should still be able to install updates but, whenever I try to install the KB5034123 or KB4023057 updates for 22H2 x64 based windows 11 system it keeps saying retry and doesn't install the updates and...
  4. Manual Windows Update Installation Issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Manual Windows Update Installation Issues: Hello ,We are currently facing challenges with manually updating our product computers running on Windows. Our process involves downloading all available updates and installing them either manually or through a script, sequentially.However, we've encountered a few issues:Even...
  5. Install Windows updates manually with Patchfluent

in Windows 10 News
    Install Windows updates manually with Patchfluent: Patchfluent is the latest software by the maker of Debotnet, SharpApp, and Burnbytes. The maker changed its name from Mirinsoft to Builtbybel recently, and the name of the new tool from Patchlady to Patchfluent. The program is not the first tool that Windows administrators...
  6. Manually download and install windows update

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Manually download and install windows update: Is there a way to download the latest latest update of windows manually? Because my wifi in my pc randomly dont recognize any router i already tried everything i already reinstall windows but still wifi is still not working hoping the latest update fix this cause i heard this...
  7. Manual Install of Updates

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Manual Install of Updates: I've a footwalled system I need to install MS updates on. I've got a lot to do so I'm going to create a batch file and do it command line. Is there any difference between running the msu directly or calling it by using wusa? i.e 1. Update.msu /quiet /norestart 2....
  8. Unable to Update Windows via Automatic Update

Unable to Update Windows via Automatic Update: Hi, I am not able to update my Windows 10 Pro since the last version 1809. I can recall that the update was working before. I have tried to use Troubleshoot but it couldn't fix the issue. I have also downloaded and ran Windows 10 Update Assistant but right after it...
  9. Manually installing updates

Manually installing updates: I have recently installed windows 10 and am already getting extremely frustrated with the inaccessibility of windows updates, it seems that Windows these days wants users to have zero control over what happens with their computer. I disabled mine because I read about users...
  10. Install updates manually

Install updates manually: I need to install Windows 10 updates manually, how i can do that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/install-updates-manually/0a7de959-01a7-4c68-958d-483a4b0b169a