Windows 10: Unable to install windows via usb

Discus and support Unable to install windows via usb in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello and thank you for your time. All parts are brand new, factory stock. I bought/assembled my first pc. Asus x570+ Ryzen3 3200g 2 gskill 8192mb... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Revdevsadvct, Aug 17, 2020.

1. Unable to install windows via usb

Hello and thank you for your time. All parts are brand new, factory stock.

I bought/assembled my first pc.

Asus x570+

Ryzen3 3200g

2 gskill 8192mb 2133mhz

Firecuda, and m.2

Im attempting to install Windows 10 Pro via usb 3.0 on the motherboard, have tried other slots.

My boot options are set to my usb. Ive tried CSM, clearing keys, messing with legacy oprom and uefi, updating the bios, etc.

As far as i can get is windows boot manager. I select 64bit, am treated to a loading bar, and im met with an error, usually 0xc0000098 or 0xc0000225. Thats it. No windows repair options because it cant get that far.

I do not have access to another computer, i do not have a disc drive, and my windows usb is manufactured and sold by microsoft.

What am I doing wrong?

:)

Revdevsadvct, Aug 17, 2020
  2. thraxed Win User

Installing windows off of a USB stick

Step By Step from vista:
    From admin cmd prompt

1. diskpart
    1a. list disk
    2. select disk 1 (replace 1 with your usb drive)
    3. clean
    4. create partition primary
    5. select partition 1 (replace 1 with your usb drive)
    6. active
    7. format fs=fat32
    8. assign
    9. exit

Copy Windows Vista's DVD ROM content to the Flash Drive

xcopy d:\*.* /s/e/f e:\ (d being your vista cd and e being your usb stick)

And that's it, boot off your usb disk

thraxed, Aug 17, 2020
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Aug 17, 2020
  4. Harry9001 Win User

Unable to install windows via usb

Unable to install any OS

Hi guys, I'm unable to install any OS. I tried ubuntu and got input/output error, tried installing window 7 error 0x80000010.

Downloaded iso's of both again and again still same result. Got a new SSD still the same, tried a different usb still the same.

I'm fed up, have been trying since the past 1 month still am unable to install.
    I've listed my specs in my profile.

PS Have even tried/changed my ram.
    Where the pug is the problem ?

I have been using live usb to work on computer for now but I need a permanent OS.

Harry9001, Aug 17, 2020
Thema:

Unable to install windows via usb

1. Unable to install windows via usb - Similar Threads - Unable install via

2. Unable to install windows 10 via a USB

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to install windows 10 via a USB: I have windows 10 installed on my USB, however whenever I boot up in through it nothing happens and it boots up into my current OS instead of it trying to boot up into the windows 10 installation menu.Everything is formatted correctly and is fine the way it's supposed to be....
  3. Unable to install windows 10 via a USB

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to install windows 10 via a USB: I have windows 10 installed on my USB, however whenever I boot up in through it nothing happens and it boots up into my current OS instead of it trying to boot up into the windows 10 installation menu.Everything is formatted correctly and is fine the way it's supposed to be....
  4. Unable to install windows 10 via a USB

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Windows Install via USB

Windows Install via USB: I want to reinstall Windows 10 on my HP Pavilion 15-cs3153cl with a USB Drive because I want to get rid of some bloatware and other things, but I'm not sure if my drivers will be reinstalled or if they wont. As a sidenote, I would also like to know how risky an install like...
  6. Attempting to install Windows via USB on Ubuntu.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Attempting to install Windows via USB on Ubuntu.: Recently, I downloaded Ubuntu after Windows failed on my laptop and I didn’t and still don’t have access to a bootable CD whilst I’m away from home, luckily I had a bootable Ubuntu usb drive, so I used that to install it temporarily until I could install Win again. I’ve since...
  7. Windows 10 install via USB

Windows 10 install via USB: [IMG]Im trying to downlod windows 10 onto my old computer as I got a new one and was going to give the old one to a friend. It had been giving me a blue screen for a while but nothing serious. I downloaded windows 10 onto a USB from my new laptop. I am not trying to save...
  8. Installation of Windows 10 via USB

Installation of Windows 10 via USB: I am attempting to install windows 10 on a new computer. I have downloaded windows onto a usb using the media creation tool, and booted the computer with the stick in it, but I get an error message 0xc0000225. I have redownloaded windows, and it still does not work. I...
  9. Unable to connect Android smartphone via USB

Unable to connect Android smartphone via USB: Since the latest Windows update I haven’t been able to connect my SAMSUNG Mobile USB Remote NDIS Network Device I received a message that "Windows is still setting up the class configuration for this device. (Code 56)" Updating drivers didn't help here. How to sort it out?...
  10. Trying to install windows via USB

Trying to install windows via USB: Hi Have an HP laptop trying to install windows via USB received message cant find drivers Looked in broswer area did not see any? Is it time for a new HD Thank you T 120034