Windows 10: Unable to install Zoom on my son’s account

Discus and support Unable to install Zoom on my son’s account in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; We have two accounts on the PC: mine and son’s. I got Zoom installed but it is visible on my account rather than on my son’s. How can I change that?... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Willian Cantara, Oct 16, 2020.

1. Unable to install Zoom on my son’s account

We have two accounts on the PC: mine and son’s. I got Zoom installed but it is visible on my account rather than on my son’s. How can I change that?

:)

Willian Cantara, Oct 16, 2020
  2. Nikhar_K Win User

zoom

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are unable to get audio in Zoom. I’ll certainly assist you with the issue.

However, please let us know:

I would suggest you to refer the troubleshooting steps mentioned in the Zoom article

Testing computer or device audio
    and see if that helps.

However, I would also suggest you to get in touch with the
    Zoom support team
    for further assistance with the issue.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Oct 16, 2020
  3. Rose Cal Win User
    W10 wiped my son's laptop

Hi Debbie,

It is possible that your son is unable to open his laptop while updating due to a corrupted or incomplete installation. To assist you better, we'd like to gather more information:

• Is your son, getting an error message when he tried to turn on his laptop?
    • When he tried to open his laptop, are you able to check if the power light stays on?
    • Are you seeing black screen/blank screen when you tried to turn on his laptop?
    • What troubleshooting steps has your son done so far to resolve it?

Meanwhile, if you're seeing a blank screen/black screen, we suggest that you follow the steps in this
    article on how to troubleshoot black screen errors. You can choose which best describes your issue.

Keep us posted if you need additional help.

Rose Cal, Oct 16, 2020
  4. Unable to install Zoom on my son’s account

Local account installation question

I'm fairly certain that Skip this step was available in 10.0.130 - the workaround in Step 20 (back button) is no longer required.

The currently known, as of 10.0.130, ways to create a Local account sign-in are
    • Skip this step at the MS account creation phase
    • No Internet connection during the install
    • static IP (post# 2 by Fragment) - New (to me anyway)

Slartybart, Oct 16, 2020
Thema:

Unable to install Zoom on my son’s account

1. Unable to install Zoom on my son’s account - Similar Threads - Unable install Zoom

2. I am unable to remove my son from my family account.

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    I am unable to remove my son from my family account.: I tried removing my son from the family account, which I am the only organizer, but it gave me the below error message.You can't remove Jackson from the family groupFamily members under statutory age need an adult's consent to join a family group. Only the adult that granted...
  3. I am unable to remove my son from my family account.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am unable to remove my son from my family account.: I tried removing my son from the family account, which I am the only organizer, but it gave me the below error message.You can't remove Jackson from the family groupFamily members under statutory age need an adult's consent to join a family group. Only the adult that granted...
  4. I am unable to remove my son from my family account.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Can't install a game on my 9 year old sons account.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't install a game on my 9 year old sons account.: I opened the Microsoft store on my son's laptop using his account and requested to buy Roblox. I got an email asking to approve. I approved it from my phone. Went back to my son's laptop and nothing changed in the mocrosoft store. On his new HP windows laptop, I added an...
  6. Can't install a game on my 9 year old sons account.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't install a game on my 9 year old sons account.: I opened the Microsoft store on my son's laptop using his account and requested to buy Roblox. I got an email asking to approve. I approved it from my phone. Went back to my son's laptop and nothing changed in the mocrosoft store. On his new HP windows laptop, I added an...
  7. Transferring my microsoft account to my son

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Transferring my microsoft account to my son: Is there a way to transfer my Microsoft account over to my son? He has been using my account on his Xbox for some time and I would like him to use his own. He is concerned about loosing some information / data or something. Can I reassign the current account to him and...
  8. Assigning a PC to my son's account

Assigning a PC to my son's account: My son just built a gaming laptop and I would like to add some parental controls to it. The problem is that when I look at the devices connected to his account in the family tab on the microsoft site his PC is not listed under his devices, which he is logged into. However...
  9. Unable to add money to son's account

Unable to add money to son's account: I can't add money to my son's account and as far as I can tell there is no way to get any support. Contact us at Microsoft support We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out. Contact us at Microsoft support We’re having trouble...
  10. Unable to add my son to my family

Unable to add my son to my family: I have a family set up with both my sons on however my eldest son has created a new account. i have tried to add this account to the family, it allows me to send the invitation and he accepts it but then gets an error message to say something went wrong, try refreshing the...