Windows 10: Unable to Install

Discus and support Unable to Install in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I am not able to install roblox even though it says I own it. I press install but there is like a on my cursor. I tried all the possibility that I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Hack_isme152655., Jan 13, 2021.

1. Unable to Install

I am not able to install roblox even though it says I own it. I press install but there is like a on my cursor. I tried all the possibility that I founded on the internet but it wont work. I did everything I could but it's like if roblox is not really good with microsoft store. I really need help for this kind of problem.

:)

Hack_isme152655., Jan 13, 2021
  2. Harry9001 Win User

Unable to install any OS

Hi guys, I'm unable to install any OS. I tried ubuntu and got input/output error, tried installing window 7 error 0x80000010.

Downloaded iso's of both again and again still same result. Got a new SSD still the same, tried a different usb still the same.

I'm fed up, have been trying since the past 1 month still am unable to install.
    I've listed my specs in my profile.

PS Have even tried/changed my ram.
    Where the pug is the problem ?

I have been using live usb to work on computer for now but I need a permanent OS.

Harry9001, Jan 13, 2021
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jan 13, 2021
  4. Unable to Install

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Jan 13, 2021
Thema:

Unable to Install

1. Unable to Install - Similar Threads - Unable Install

2. Unable to install Windows 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Unable to install Windows 10: I was using Hackintosh on my samsung laptop, after that, I wanted to install Windows 10 because macOS want working properly. No matter how, Windows installer says that hdd is cannot be used to install Windows. I formatted the HDD to fat32, no use, tried ntfs, same. After some...
  3. Unable to install any windows on Dell POWEREDGE 1950 Server

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Unable to install any windows on Dell POWEREDGE 1950 Server: Hello, Yesterday I got a dell server from my office because they had reachead end of their lifespan. And the specs of it are:- 2x Intel® Xeon® Processor X5450 Stepping E0, C0 8x 2gb ECC DDR3 1333 Mhz The problem is I am unable to install any windows on these From Server...
  4. Unable to install Minecraft for Windows 10 starter edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to install Minecraft for Windows 10 starter edition: Hello, I've purchased Mine Craft for Windows 10 starter edition. When I go to install from MS Store, I have the install option. [ATTACH] In the next screen I choose the device I am using and select "Install now". [ATTACH] This then appears to be installing...
  5. Unable to install from USB recovery disk

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unable to install from USB recovery disk: I created a USB recovery disk 10 months ago. Recently I had issues with my PC and went to use the recovery disk to reinstall a clean version of Windows. The PC brought up the recovery program, deleted all the files on the computer's hard drive and then failed to reinstall...
  6. unable to install app store apps

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    unable to install app store apps: Popup states "it looks like you don't have any applicable devices linked to your Microsoft account". I have gone to accounts.microsoft.com and verified that my PC is signed in and connected to my account. I am logged in as admin. I just acquired this PC and this is a new...
  7. Unable to install "2021-01 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 20H2 KB4598242" update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unable to install "2021-01 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 20H2 KB4598242" update: About 4 days ago, I came across a random bluescreen while working with my personal computer. It seemed like a new update was available so I immediately started the installation process. The status bar reached 100% but then suddenly failed with an error code of "0x8007045d"...
  8. Unable to Install Minecraft for Windows 10 Starter Edition via MS Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to Install Minecraft for Windows 10 Starter Edition via MS Store: Why am I unable to install Minecraft for Windows 10 Starter Edition? The MS store shows a warning that system requirements are not met however they are all met and exceed based upon what is published. I have Win v20H2 OS Build 19042.746 with 8GB RAM, AMD Gold 3150U with...
  9. Unable to install download on surface book 2

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Unable to install download on surface book 2: I am using a surface book 2 and am unable to install apps or programs from downloads. Installer gives an error message indicating that the files I am trying to download are either incomplete or corrupted. This is after windows has blocked the install and I have given...
  10. Unable to install Apps From Microsoft Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Unable to install Apps From Microsoft Store: Recently I ran a windows debloater script with uninstalled many windows default apps. But with this it also uninstalled "Microsoft.UI.Xaml.2.5". Was Unable to install msix Bundle By Clicking Simply Clicking On it. Microsoft Store is also broken. I tried a lot of methods...