Windows 10: unable to join clubs on PC and xbox

Discus and support unable to join clubs on PC and xbox in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have isolated the problem already to the xbox one/windows 10 online safety settings where it selects to block me from joining or creating clubs, I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Arbyfig, Nov 15, 2018.

1. Arbyfig Win User

unable to join clubs on PC and xbox

I have isolated the problem already to the xbox one/windows 10 online safety settings where it selects to block me from joining or creating clubs, I have selected allow and submitted it, but the page just reloads and selects block again,I have tried multiple browsers and both my laptop and desktop, it yields the same results.

:)

Arbyfig, Nov 15, 2018

2. Xbox clubs don't work

Hi,

Synchronization failure of the account's settings to the Xbox Live server is a possible factor why you're encountering this issue. For us to determine the root cause, kindly answer the following questions:

• Are you referring to joining clubs on the Xbox app or Xbox One?
    • Is this the first time you're trying to join clubs?
    • Do you have an access to the parent account?
    • Have you made any changes to the device and the Xbox account before encountering this issue?
    If you have an Xbox One console, we suggest that you visit this
    link
    and follow the steps on how to change the privacy settings for clubs. The steps on that page will synchronize the changes you've made across all devices as long as you're using the same Microsoft account.

Refer to this
    link
    for more information regarding Xbox One online safety and privacy settings for parents and children.

Catherine Cus., Nov 15, 2018
  3. Xbox clubs don't work

• 1)Are you referring to joining clubs on the Xbox app or Xbox One?
    • 2)Is this the first time you're trying to join clubs?
    • 3)Do you have an access to the parent account?
    • 4)Have you made any changes to the device and the Xbox account before encountering this issue?
    1) yes, I am unable to join clubs through either the console and app!

2) yes, I haven't joined clubs before but it doesn't let me join or create one even though i have the correct privileges on my account.

3) yes I can access the parent account if needs be

4) I have had some privileges changed on my account before!

TooManyTurtle, Nov 15, 2018
  4. unable to join clubs on PC and xbox

Can't join a club!

Hi Sarah,

Having a corrupted profile is one of the possible reasons why you are unable to join a club on the Xbox app. To properly assist you with your concern, we need to gather more information. Kindly answer the questions below:

• Were you able to join a club before?
    • Have you tried using a different account and check if the same issue will occur?
    • Have you tried signing out and sign in your account from the Xbox app?
    • Have you tried using a different device and check if the issue persists?

In the meantime, we recommend that you run the troubleshooter for Windows apps. To proceed, you may refer to the link below:

Click here

Wilfred Mac, Nov 15, 2018
Thema:

unable to join clubs on PC and xbox

1. unable to join clubs on PC and xbox - Similar Threads - unable join clubs

2. Can't join clubs on Forza Horizon 5 on PC.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't join clubs on Forza Horizon 5 on PC.: Hello. So I wanted to join a club on Forza Horizon 5 but it won't let me. I'm on PC. I changed all the settings and re launched the game and it still won't let me access clubs. Do I need to buy an xbox for me to be able to join a club even though I play on PC? Really...
  3. Unable to join clubs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to join clubs: I have attempted to join clubs but keep getting prompt that I am unable to do so due to my privacy settings. However, my privacy settings has 'join club' option set to allowed. There is no parent account....
  4. Can't join a club! (FH4)

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Can't join a club! (FH4): For some reason I can't seem to join a club on Xbox live. Whenever I try to join a club it gives me the error: "You can't do this because of how your account is setup. Go to your privacy & online safety settings on Xbox.com to change this." So as said in the error I...
  5. Can't join groups or clubs on Xbox app for PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't join groups or clubs on Xbox app for PC: Every time I try to join a group or club through the Xbox App I get the popup saying "You can't do this because of how your account is set up. Go to your privacy & online safety settings on Xbox.com to change this" even though all the settings are enabled. I've tried multiple...
  6. Can't join Xbox clubs on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't join Xbox clubs on Windows 10: I can't create/join Xbox clubs on Windows 10. It says "change your settings to do this" while my privacy settings allow me to create and join clubs. I tried disabling and reenabling the setting and logging out and into my xbox app...
  7. Can't join groups or clubs on Xbox app for PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't join groups or clubs on Xbox app for PC: Every time I try to join a group or club through the Xbox App I get the popup saying "You can't do this because of how your account is set up. Go to your privacy & online safety settings on Xbox.com to change this" even though all the settings are enabled. I've tried multiple...
  8. Can't join Xbox clubs on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't join Xbox clubs on Windows 10: I can't create/join Xbox clubs on Windows 10. It says "change your settings to do this" while my privacy settings allow me to create and join clubs. I tried disabling and reenabling the setting and logging out and into my xbox app...
  9. Can't create/join clubs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't create/join clubs: Hello, I am trying to join or create clubs on Forza Horizon 4 but everytime it gives me an error "You can't do this because of how your account is set up. Go to your privacy & online safety settings on Xbox.com to change this" I checked my settings and everything is how it...
  10. Can't Join a Club

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't Join a Club: I recently started playing Forza Horizon 4 and would like to join a club for the game. Whenever I try it gives me a message that says "You can't do this because of how your account is set up. Go to your privacy settings on Xbox.com to change this." I have gone into my...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. unable to join reals xbox