Windows 10: Unable to join Teams Meeting

Discus and support Unable to join Teams Meeting in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Whenever I am trying to click the link for the teams meeting on laptop. In edge browser it is showing "Operation failed with unexpected error.". I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by AtharvZope, Apr 27, 2021.

1. Unable to join Teams Meeting

Whenever I am trying to click the link for the teams meeting on laptop. In edge browser it is showing "Operation failed with unexpected error.". I tried opening the link on chrome and brave, same message came, i.e.. Operation failed with unexpected error. I am unable to join teams meeting, but when I tried to open the link on phone, the meeting got started without any trouble.So how can I solve this problem??I am facing this problem on laptop.

:)

AtharvZope, Apr 27, 2021

2. MS Teams Meeting

Can you join a MS Teams Meeting on a Kindle?

Sandra_104, Apr 27, 2021
  3. Team Meeting Problem

Good morning, Jen,

At last week's Team Meeting, I tried your suggestion of using the web app connection but still had the same problem of a sideways picture. I then downloaded the TM app & arranged with the meeting host to give this a try. When the invite to join showed up,
    I clicked on "Launch TM App" & this time my picture was perfect. I guess I was using the web site app for all previous meetings. So now I'm anxiously awaiting our next group meeting to see if my problem has been solved permanently.

Blame a retiree's short memory span for not remembering how I join the earlier meetings. Your help & interest in my problem meant a lot to me. Take care & stay safe.

Sincerely,

Diane Bensinger

DABens2017, Apr 27, 2021
  4. Brink Win User

Unable to join Teams Meeting

Microsoft Teams meetings for the classroom

Source: https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/...d/ba-p/1282906

Brink, Apr 27, 2021
Thema:

Unable to join Teams Meeting

1. Unable to join Teams Meeting - Similar Threads - Unable join Teams

2. How to join a Microsoft Teams Meeting without an Account

in Windows 10 News
    How to join a Microsoft Teams Meeting without an Account: [ATTACH]This post will show you how to join a Microsoft Teams meeting without an account. Microsoft Teams offers the ability to foster teamwork, facilitate discussions, and enhance productivity. The platform allows participants to join meetings without a Microsoft Teams...
  3. Teams - joining another organizations Teams meetings while logged into my Microsoft account?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Teams - joining another organizations Teams meetings while logged into my Microsoft account?: Hi,Teams is always a challenge. Not nearly as easy to use as Zoom, WebEx, Skype, etc. not nearly by a lot!One thing that would make me use Teams more would be if we could use it within and among other interest groups.Here's an example:I just ran a Teams meeting from my...
  4. Teams - joining another organizations Teams meetings while logged into my Microsoft account?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Teams - joining another organizations Teams meetings while logged into my Microsoft account?: Hi,Teams is always a challenge. Not nearly as easy to use as Zoom, WebEx, Skype, etc. not nearly by a lot!One thing that would make me use Teams more would be if we could use it within and among other interest groups.Here's an example:I just ran a Teams meeting from my...
  5. Teams put on hold when joining a meeting or another answering a call

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Teams put on hold when joining a meeting or another answering a call: Teams put on hold when joining a meeting or another answering a call. The problem came after the Windows 11 upgrade.Removed teams and reinstalled, no effect...
  6. Teams put on hold when joining a meeting or another answering a call

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Teams put on hold when joining a meeting or another answering a call: Teams put on hold when joining a meeting or another answering a call. The problem came after the Windows 11 upgrade.Removed teams and reinstalled, no effect...
  7. Join a Meeting by starting Teams from command line

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Join a Meeting by starting Teams from command line: I posted the question below in the MS Teams category, but a Microsoft agent suggested I pose the question here. ------------- I have many online meetings every week, mainly on zoom and teams. I get the invitation 5-10 days ahead and used to forget about the meeting until...
  8. BSOD after joining microsoft teams meetings w/video enabled

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD after joining microsoft teams meetings w/video enabled: I get a BSOD fairly reliably a few minutes after joining a Microsoft Teams video call with background blur enabled. Disabling background effects or joining with audio only appears to prevent the blue screen but I'm not 100% certain. I tried disabling hardware acceleration...
  9. Team Meeting Problem

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Team Meeting Problem: My nephew connects with me via the MS Team Meeting app. from his office since the pandemic began. When I click to join the meeting, my picture appears either upside down or sideways. All the others in the meeting appear normally. I have an HP All-in-One computer purchased...
  10. Teams Video Meetings

in Windows 10 Customization
    Teams Video Meetings: I know how to record, stop and then down load meeting videos. Can you tell me however how a video can be paused? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/teams-video-meetings/f33dc25d-9991-4961-a5a1-eda974cb80d4