Windows 10: Unable to keep computer on or up and running, Where can i look for the issue, log?

Discus and support Unable to keep computer on or up and running, Where can i look for the issue, log? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Been running windows 11 for a while now but I still am unable to leave the computer up and running longer than 6 to 8 hours before the start bar... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by moses83, May 19, 2022.

1. moses83 Win User

Unable to keep computer on or up and running, Where can i look for the issue, log?

Been running windows 11 for a while now but I still am unable to leave the computer up and running longer than 6 to 8 hours before the start bar restarts and or crashes and then other stuff crashes, sometimes locking the computer to not allow anything else to run . . it has different outcomes. . . . .where or how can I look at and submit the log of issues. At one time I assumed it was the graphics card and windows just not getting along. . .I have all the sleep, timeout features shut off yet it seems to only happen when I am not using the computer for some time. . . . It happens every day

:)

moses83, May 19, 2022
  2. MattCroft Win User

Unable to log into computer

Hi Ian,

Thanks for the suggestion, though I am unable to preform the clean boot as I need to be logged into the computer to preform it. I am still unable to log in.

Thanks,

Matt

MattCroft, May 19, 2022
  3. Remon Ont Win User
    Surface Pro 4 Log in issues

Hello Bex,

For us to help you suggest steps to resolve the issue, we would like to know some information:

• Did you get any error messages when signing in to your account?
    • Have you made any significant changes prior to this issue?
    • Have you tried to login using a different Microsoft account or local account on the computer?

We suggest that you try the troubleshooting steps provided by Ashish Sondhi on this

link

Post us back with the result.

Remon Ont, May 19, 2022
  4. Romel Ram Win User

Unable to keep computer on or up and running, Where can i look for the issue, log?

Unable to set PIN for log-in

Hi,

There is a possibility that this is due to . To properly isolate your issue, kindly verify the following:

• Did you encounter any error messages?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done to troubleshoot the problem?
    • Which Windows 10 version/build is currently installed on your computer? To check, type
      winver in the search option.

In addition, you can try Jessen P's suggestion on this link
    to see if it will work for your issue.

We're looking forward to your response.

Romel Ram, May 19, 2022
Thema:

1. Unable to keep computer on or up and running, Where can i look for the issue, log? - Similar Threads - Unable keep computer

2. where is log in prompt at start-up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    where is log in prompt at start-up: Until recently, I would restart my computer windows 11 by tapping any key, then I would get the lock screen. Another tap on any key would bring up the log-in prompt. Now, I have to use ctrl+al+delete to get the log-in prompt. I discovered that works by accident. Can any one...
  3. Unable to keep computer on or up and running, Where can i look for the issue, log?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to keep computer on or up and running, Where can i look for the issue, log?: Been running windows 11 for a while now but I still am unable to leave the computer up and running longer than 6 to 8 hours before the start bar restarts and or crashes and then other stuff crashes, sometimes locking the computer to not allow anything else to run . . it has...
  4. I have an issue where I can't run anything on my computer.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I have an issue where I can't run anything on my computer.: Recently, I have been experiencing issues with my system. I have been getting all of my apps from official sources, none that are illegal either. For an unknown reason, after my computer was repairing Drive C: the drive with all my stuff I keep receiving this error for no...
  5. unable to log into computer

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    unable to log into computer: i usually use my finger print to sign in but all of a sudden it requires a pin to log in too and i forgot my pin. i went to make a new one but it says that ‘We weren’t able to set up PIN. You can try again, or skip this step and set up a PIN later’. the problem is i cannot...
  6. laptop keeps crashing - where can i find the "right" error log/

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    laptop keeps crashing - where can i find the "right" error log/: I keep getting the BSoD and have a feeling it's a hardware issue with either my video card or wifi card - Where can I find error logs that would point me to the issue? Dell Inspiron i7-6820HQ 8GB ram Win 10 pro 64-bit: 18363.1379 NIC: Intel Dual Band Wireless AC 8260...
  7. unable to look up Servername

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    unable to look up Servername: Hi all, strugling with an odd Problem here I do run a Windows 2019 Server with AD and DNS configured. Servername is properly configured in DNS and can be pinged from another device, but not resolved. As a result I cannot join the device to the domain. Pinging Server...
  8. PC running slow when it ran fine a few days ago, wondering where I can look to find the issue

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    PC running slow when it ran fine a few days ago, wondering where I can look to find the issue: So over the weekend (May 30 - May 31) I was using my computer and it ran fine, games at 300 fps, recording software worked fine at 60 fps, but starting June 1, now games run at 30-60 fps and recording software hardly works now. I'm not asking for hardware help, I'm just...
  9. where to look

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    where to look: The code below only produces: see screenshot: doesn't list records. what am I doing wrong? <html><head> <style> @page { size 8.5in 11in; margin: 2cm } div.page { page-break-after: always } </style> </head><body><center> <div class="page"> <?php error_reporting(E_ALL ^...
  10. Unable to log into computer.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unable to log into computer.: Hope all is well. I'm unable to log onto my laptop. When I turn my computer on and click the internet Icon to connect so I can use my password for entry Microsoft requirement the only option is given is airplane mode. I've tried using an Ethernet plugging it directly into the...