Windows 10: Unable to launch .bat file

Discus and support Unable to launch .bat file in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; So as the title suggestsHere is the video of my errorVideo... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by PralinKhaira, Apr 23, 2021.

1. Unable to launch .bat file

So as the title suggestsHere is the video of my errorVideo

:)

PralinKhaira, Apr 23, 2021
  2. floundo Win User

Scheduled Task Won't Launch Program with .bat File

I wrote a couple simple bat files to both shut down and launch Adobe Media Encoder on a Windows 10 machine. When I double click on them, both launch and execute flawlessly. However when I schedule a task and click to run them from the scheduled task, the
    status just shows as "Running" but nothing happens. When I go into processes I can see Adobe Media Encoder, but the initial launch screen never comes up much less the program opens. I've also noticed that when I launch from the bat file itself, Adobe ME
    shows up under APPS in task manager, but when I run from the scheduled task it shows up in background processes along with two other Adobe processes that when launched from the bat show up under Adobe Media Encoder CC2018:

I've tried the options I've seen on several forums such as having the task run cmd prompt with the argument being the bat and run from the containing folder. I've enabled full permissions on the folder with the bat for all users. It's run under the local
    admin account to that machine, run with highest privileges. Any other ideas?

floundo, Apr 23, 2021
  3. Updating .bat File, Removing Default Apps

Hi SightUp.

Don't have a bat file but step 4 in Option 2 will give you complete list and you can mod yours.

Uninstall Apps in Windows 10

Ken

Caledon Ken, Apr 23, 2021
  4. Unable to launch .bat file

Launching a Universal (Store) app from a bat file

Yeah, I know, what possible reason could this idiot have for wanting to launch something like Groove from a bat file. Well, independent of the reason, is there a way?

Norman Acunis, Apr 23, 2021
Thema:

Unable to launch .bat file

1. Unable to launch .bat file - Similar Threads - Unable launch bat

2. Bat file

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bat file: I have a bat fileI am improving it bit by bit till I have reached But not i have added a warning to it before a commandI now want to make that line font size Bigger than the others How can I do that ??So here is the Batch file content@ECHO OFF echo...
  3. Bat file

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bat file: I have a bat fileI am improving it bit by bit till I have reached But not i have added a warning to it before a commandI now want to make that line font size Bigger than the others How can I do that ??So here is the Batch file content@ECHO OFF echo...
  4. .bat files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    .bat files: So i am trying to make a minecraft server and need to open a .bat file but i keep getting a error saying "This app can not run on this pc" But it worked a month ago i need a solution please....
  5. Bat file

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bat file: Good morning/evening/night, I wanted to create a batch file or an exe that can change options inside the gui of an application (the application is cisco webex) (if you are familliar with webex i want to change the audio or turn it to music mode witha batch file) but i am...
  6. .bat file

in Windows 10 Customization
    .bat file: I have .bat file it is not working in my new PC when I double click on it. but it was working in my old PC. could your please support how to associate .bat file in windows 10? Kindly looking for your support and reply in this regards. Thanks.....
  7. Scheduled Task Won't Launch Program with .bat File

in Windows 10 Customization
    Scheduled Task Won't Launch Program with .bat File: I wrote a couple simple bat files to both shut down and launch Adobe Media Encoder on a Windows 10 machine. When I double click on them, both launch and execute flawlessly. However when I schedule a task and click to run them from the scheduled task, the status just shows...
  8. Unable to associate extensions/file types with BAT scripts

Unable to associate extensions/file types with BAT scripts: Using the assoc and ftype commands, I was always been able to associate certain extensions/filetypes with certain Batch scripts. But, this didn't appear to be be working in Windows 10. The following commands (run in a Admin command prompt) work fine in Windows 8.1 but not...
  9. Unable to open .bat file

Unable to open .bat file: As the title says - I'm unable to open .bat files and it's driving me absolutely nuts*Dinesh Previously I had Windows 7 and all was well until I upgraded. I miss using .bat files so much that if I can't solve this I will seriously consider going back to Windows 7 as I have a...
  10. Not able to launch certain .exe files with created .bat shortcuts

in Windows 10 Support
    Not able to launch certain .exe files with created .bat shortcuts: Hello, To be able to use custom tiles on the Start Menu, I make .bat files of .exe files to use them as shortcuts to launch the .exe files. I make the .bat file by opening Notepad, pasting the directory path of the .exe file in quotes, and then save it as a .bat file. This...