Windows 10: Unable to launch Chrome in Windows 10

Discus and support Unable to launch Chrome in Windows 10 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I recently upgraded to Windows 10 and every time I try to launch an app I receive an error meesage stating Adobe creative cloud is needed to repait the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by DennisHeske, Feb 3, 2020.

1. Unable to launch Chrome in Windows 10

I recently upgraded to Windows 10 and every time I try to launch an app I receive an error meesage stating Adobe creative cloud is needed to repait the error. It has also made my computer very slow at start up

:)

DennisHeske, Feb 3, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Feb 3, 2020
  3. Windows 10 and Google chrome problems

Hello,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

As you have mentioned that now you rolled back to windows 7 ultimate.I would suggest you to follow the steps given below and check.

Uninstall and reinstall Google Chrome and check

To uninstall and reinstall Google Chrome follow the steps given below.

• Press start button.

• Select Control Panel.

• In Control Panel , Click on
      Programs

• Then Click on Programs and features.

• Select Google Chrome and Click Uninstall button
    Uninstall Chrome prompt dialog appears and the further uninstallation process continues if you click uninstall button. Once Google Chrome gets uninstalled, you can download and install Google Chrome from its official website,
    and check if issue persists.

If issue still didn’t get resolved by the above mentioned steps, I would also suggest you to post the query in Google support forums for more help.

Get help from the Chrome community:
    Google Chrome Help

Hope this helps, if you need further assistance on Windows let us know we will be glad to help.

Ashish Sondhi, Feb 3, 2020
  4. piano0105 Win User

Unable to launch Chrome in Windows 10

Laptop Won't Launch Chrome

I am using Windows 10 but have been using Chrome on laptop for two years. Anyway, for some strange reason it seems to be launching ok now without me really doing anything.

Thanks for all your suggestions.

piano0105, Feb 3, 2020
Thema:

Unable to launch Chrome in Windows 10

1. Unable to launch Chrome in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Unable launch Chrome

2. Can't launch Google Chrome in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't launch Google Chrome in Windows 10: Hello,After system restore I can't launch Google Chrome: when I click on it, nothing happens.I searched on the web ... among hints that I found - kill Chrome in Task manager or reinstall Chrome.Concerning Task manager - there is no Chrome there.Concerning reinstall, I'm not...
  3. Can't launch Google Chrome in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't launch Google Chrome in Windows 10: Hello,After system restore I can't launch Google Chrome: when I click on it, nothing happens.I searched on the web ... among hints that I found - kill Chrome in Task manager or reinstall Chrome.Concerning Task manager - there is no Chrome there.Concerning reinstall, I'm not...
  4. Can't launch Google Chrome in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Performance issues and unable to launch Chrome after failed system restore

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Performance issues and unable to launch Chrome after failed system restore: A few weeks ago, I noticed a significant drop in performance a few days after a Windows update. I first noticed that Terraria, the game I've been playing recently, went from running at 60FPS constantly to around 30, and other actions on the computer generally felt sluggish....
  6. Google Chrome will not launch

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Google Chrome will not launch: Yesterday all was fine. This morning I clicked, as usual, on my Google Chrome shortcut on my desktop. It would not work. I tried the icon on the launch bar. Won't work. I checked and there was a Windows 10 update last night. I googled on my other pc and saw a couple of...
  7. Windows 10 Google Chrome will not launch

Windows 10 Google Chrome will not launch: Hi, Google Chrome has stopped working on my PC Windows 10. A few weeks ago, it just stopped opening. It is pinned to the taskbar and is open in Task Manager but it is not visible on my screen. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling but no change. Any ideas how...
  8. Google Chrome not launching

Google Chrome not launching: I cannot launch Chrome from my Surface Pro/Windows 10. Tried uninstalling, but it says it's already open which it is not. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/google-chrome-not-launching/60ef656b-8b87-4017-a472-0a5375c345c0
  9. Unable to launch Malwarebytes on Windows 10

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Unable to launch Malwarebytes on Windows 10: Hi all, I’ve downloaded Malwarebytes to my windows 10 surface pro but can’t seem to install & run it. I go to the folder where its been downloaded then it takes me back to downloading it. Probably something simple step I’m overlooking. Any suggestions most welcome,...
  10. Unable to launch Windows 10 Apps

in Windows 10 Customization
    Unable to launch Windows 10 Apps: Each time I try to launch apps such as Paint 3D, Calculator, 3D Viewer, Sticky Notes, their logo flashes briefly, then the app shuts down without any on-screen error message or Event Viewer entry. Here are the things I tried to fix the problem: sfc.exe /scannow (in an...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. unable to install chrome on my windows 10