Windows 10: Unable to launch FIFA 18 on PC

Discus and support Unable to launch FIFA 18 on PC in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; See the end of this message for details on invoking just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box. ************** Exception Text... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Oligert Dema, Oct 14, 2019.

1. Unable to launch FIFA 18 on PC

See the end of this message for details on invoking
    just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box.

************** Exception Text **************
    System.ComponentModel.Win32Exception (0x80004005): Window class name is not valid.
    at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.WindowClass.RegisterClass()
    at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.WindowClass.Create(String className, Int32 classStyle)
    at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.CreateHandle(CreateParams cp)
    at System.Windows.Forms.Control.CreateHandle()
    at System.Windows.Forms.Control.CreateControl(Boolean fIgnoreVisible)
    at System.Windows.Forms.Control.CreateControl(Boolean fIgnoreVisible)
    at System.Windows.Forms.Control.CreateControl()
    at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmShowWindow(Message& m)
    at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
    at System.Windows.Forms.Form.WmShowWindow(Message& m)
    at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

************** Loaded Assemblies **************
    mscorlib
    Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0
    Win32 Version: 4.8.4018.0 built by: NET48REL1LAST_C
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.NET/Framework64/v4.0.30319/mscorlib.dll
    ----------------------------------------
    fifaconfig
    Assembly Version: 1.0.0.0
    Win32 Version: 1.0.0.0
    CodeBase: file:///D:/Program%20Files%20(x86)/Origin%20Games/FIFA%2018/FIFASetup/fifaconfig.exe
    System.Windows.Forms
    Win32 Version: 4.8.4001.0 built by: NET48REL1LAST_C
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.dll
    System
    Win32 Version: 4.8.4001.0 built by: NET48REL1LAST_C
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll
    System.Drawing
    Win32 Version: 4.8.3752.0 built by: NET48REL1
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Drawing/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Drawing.dll
    DXHelper
    Assembly Version: 1.0.6464.29127
    Win32 Version: 1.0.0.0
    CodeBase: file:///D:/Program%20Files%20(x86)/Origin%20Games/FIFA%2018/FIFASetup/DXHelper.DLL
    System.Configuration
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Configuration/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Configuration.dll
    System.Core
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Core/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Core.dll
    System.Xml
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.dll
    WindowsBase
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/WindowsBase/v4.0_4.0.0.0__31bf3856ad364e35/WindowsBase.dll

************** JIT Debugging **************
    To enable just-in-time (JIT) debugging, the .config file for this
    application or computer (machine.config) must have the
    jitDebugging value set in the system.windows.forms section.
    The application must also be compiled with debugging
    enabled.

For example:

<configuration>
    <system.windows.forms jitDebugging="true" />
    </configuration>

When JIT debugging is enabled, any unhandled exception
    will be sent to the JIT debugger registered on the computer
    rather than be handled by this dialog box.

***Original title: Hello. I have a problem with a game FIFA 18 every time I try to open it a messagge is appearing. The messagge is this:***

:)

Oligert Dema, Oct 14, 2019

2. Fifa 18

Hi Jamie,

Any in-game concerns for the game FIFA 18 are being handled by the game developer. To get a better assistance, we recommend that you contact the EA Support to help you correct this concern.

For additional troubleshooting steps, we suggest that you run the troubleshooter for Windows apps. This can help remove problems with an app from Microsoft Store. To proceed, kindly click the link below:

Click here

Should you need further assistance, feel free to post anytime.

Wilfred Mac, Oct 14, 2019
  3. jamielow1 Win User
    Fifa 18

On fifa 18 squad battles i am on gold 2 and every time i go off fifa it puts me back on gold 3

<Moved from: Microsoft Edge / Website issues / Windows 10>

jamielow1, Oct 14, 2019
  4. Pavan_N Win User

Unable to launch FIFA 18 on PC

Unable to play FIFA 13.

Hi,

Please answer these questions to assist you better.

• What troubleshooting steps have you tried?
    • Do you get any error message?
    • Is the issue specific to FIFA 13?

I suggest you to set the screen resolution to Recommended setting and check if you can play game.

• Type Change the screen resolution and hit Enter.
    • Under Resolution change it to Recommended setting.

Also update Display drivers from Device manager and check.

Please refer to the following Wiki article created by Andre Da Costa
    on How to: Install and Update drivers in Windows 10.

How to: Install and Update Hardware Drivers in Windows 10

Do let us know if you are able to launch and play FIFA 13. Thank you.

Pavan_N, Oct 14, 2019
Thema:

Unable to launch FIFA 18 on PC

1. Unable to launch FIFA 18 on PC - Similar Threads - Unable launch FIFA

2. Ultimate Team not launching in FIFA 23. Stuck on animation screen.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ultimate Team not launching in FIFA 23. Stuck on animation screen.: Ultimate Team is not launching in FIFA 23. It got stuck on the animation screen. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ultimate-team-not-launching-in-fifa-23-stuck-on/a60c1b0b-dfd0-4909-9796-1def3d08085d
  3. FIFA 23 PC not launching

in Windows 10 Gaming
    FIFA 23 PC not launching: For me, anticheat pops up but doesn't load the blue line I've seen others have, it just crashes instantly as it loads up and brings me back to Origin or EA App. I've tried absolutely everything and it still doesn't work for me.https://youtu.be/H1QYSkqf6JII know Microsoft is...
  4. FIFA 23 PC not launching

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    FIFA 23 PC not launching: For me, anticheat pops up but doesn't load the blue line I've seen others have, it just crashes instantly as it loads up and brings me back to Origin or EA App. I've tried absolutely everything and it still doesn't work for me.https://youtu.be/H1QYSkqf6JII know Microsoft is...
  5. FIFA 21 won’t launch EA Desktop on PC

in Windows 10 News
    FIFA 21 won’t launch EA Desktop on PC: [ATTACH]FIFA has always been one of the most popular games and FIFA 21 is no exception. However, being popular doesn’t mean being the best and is certainly not bug-free. Many users have reported that they are not able to launch FIFA 21. Therefore, in this article, we will be...
  6. Unable to launch Google Earth on PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to launch Google Earth on PC: [ATTACH]why do i see this when opening gg earth ***Original title: GOGGLE EARTH*** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-launch-google-earth-on-pc/79c8b377-d5f7-4af8-aa51-3152f35a501c
  7. Unable to launch Asphalt games on PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to launch Asphalt games on PC: asphalt 8 airborne worked on my computer yesterday today it wont work.redownloaded it and it loads but then closes. had the same problem with asphalt 9. ***Original title: asphalt 8 airborne wont work anymore on my computer***...
  8. Unable to launch DragonNS13 on PC

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unable to launch DragonNS13 on PC: My shortcut on the desktop for DragonNS13 doesn't work. How do I bring up the program? I am told it is in memory. I have a page listing files in the program, but how do I use that list to launch the app ? ***Original title: program loading***...
  9. BSOD playing Fifa 18 error 0x3B

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD playing Fifa 18 error 0x3B: Hello, I just recently re-installed Windows 10 completely. I formatted my 2TB HDD and installed it on there. I was playing Fifa 18 when my bsod happened. It had stated System_Service_Exception. I updated my bios, downloaded realtek HD audio drivers from MSI Live update and...
  10. BSOD playing battlegrounds, fifa 18!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD playing battlegrounds, fifa 18!: Hello, New to this page and I really need help! I'm getting a BSOD when playing battlegrounds and FIFA 18 but other games are fine, I have reset my graphics drivers by uninstalling and installing again with no luck, it happens after half an hour or so of...