Windows 10: unable to launch game via xbox app windows 10

Discus and support unable to launch game via xbox app windows 10 in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; recently downloaded dirt 5 but unable to launch it, i click on play button or game icon on the start menu multiple times, launching through exe file... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/phoenix_1862, May 9, 2022.

1. unable to launch game via xbox app windows 10

recently downloaded dirt 5 but unable to launch it, i click on play button or game icon on the start menu multiple times, launching through exe file but nothing happens.

tried to google for solution and most of the posts/forum says that it is caused by gaming services. so i reinstalled-instaled/repair/reset on gaming services, xbox app, ms store many times but nothing worked. this is the first game i have installed from xbox after purchasing pass.

i have all nesssary gaming drivers installed. windows is up to date as well. games from other platforms are working well only xbox making this problem.

system specs: ryzen 5 4600h gtx1650 , 16gb ram, 512gb ssd+1tb hdd, Windows 10 Pro 21h2 19044.1682

please help me out!!

submitted by /u/phoenix_1862
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/phoenix_1862, May 9, 2022
  2. Cheri F Win User

Xbox app closes on launch

Thanks for the reply, unfortunately...

• Has any new software or hardware been added recently? No.
    • Did you also change any settings prior to this issue? No.
    • Is there any error message? None.
    • For the Xbox app issue, have you also tried the suggestions posted by Syed Md Bilal in this thread?
      Quite a few people found it helpful. - I did try this (for the Xbox and Photos app) and it made absolutely no difference.
    I'd appreciate any additional suggestions. I'm still unable to use either the Xbox or Photos app. I'd really like to use them.

Cheri F, May 9, 2022
  3. Unable to Connect the Xbox One in the Xbox App

Technical Level : Basic

Summary
    The Xbox App is great for gaming, and connecting to friends. Whether your a hard core gamer or your average gamer. It is still fun to use!

There are many things the Xbox App can be used for, even to connect up to your Xbox One to stream the content from the Xbox to the Xbox App. However, there are times when the App does not work as expected to, which in tern can leave you raging. This article
    will, hopefully, help you with sorting out problems using the App to connect to the Xbox One console and streaming.

Details

Not able to see the Connect option on the Xbox App

For those of you who are unable to see the connect option when using your Xbox app on Windows 10 (Or not able to connect your Xbox to the app), then you could be running an old version of the Xbox App and it will need to be updated. To check to see if your
    Xbox App needs to be updated, please look at this article below, for more information:

Xbox Support

To update your Xbox app on your Windows device, you can follow these instructions:

1. You will need to first launch the Marketplace App on your device.
    2. Once you in the app, please search for “Xbox”
    3. Click onto the Xbox app, that will be displayed in the search results – This should also be noted as “Installed”.
    4. Once you have clicked onto the App, then it should install the update for the App on your device.
    5. Once it has updated, you can navigate back to your app and launch it where you should then see the connect option.
    Not able to connect my Xbox One to the Xbox App

You can try a power cycle on the console (holding the power button for 10 seconds), which will turn off your Xbox One. Once the Xbox One is turned off, turn it back on and see if your Xbox One will connect to your Windows 10 device.

Please take a look at the following link for troubleshooting steps on how to resolve problems about the Xbox App game streaming.

http://support.xbox.com/xbox-on-windows/gaming-on-windows/troubleshoot-xbox-app-game-streaming

I hope this article does help you with connecting to the Xbox App. If you would like to suggest changes, please use the suggest edits option on the bottom of the article. If you would like help with the Xbox App, then please use the Ask the community link
    on the right hand side of the article.

Nathan Roberts (SN), May 9, 2022
  4. unable to launch game via xbox app windows 10

Xbox Game Bar Not Launching

Hi,

Xbox is one of Windows 10’s default apps. This app integrates the Xbox with Windows, and it includes a handy Game bar that you can take snapshots and record video with. If the Game bar is not opening, we suggest that you follow the steps provided on this
    link on how to fix problems with Game bar on Windows 10.

We hope that this information was helpful. Let us know if you need further assistance.

Acelyn Alc, May 9, 2022
Thema:

unable to launch game via xbox app windows 10

1. unable to launch game via xbox app windows 10 - Similar Threads - unable launch game

2. Unable to launch any Xbox app game or Microsoft Store app.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to launch any Xbox app game or Microsoft Store app.: I've had this problem for days. When I try to launch a game on the Xbox app, I get an error message saying that the game cannot be launched, with the error code "0x80070005". The problem associated to this error code on Xbox's website relates to Xbox One, which I do not own....
  3. Unable to launch any Xbox app game or Microsoft Store app.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to launch any Xbox app game or Microsoft Store app.: I've had this problem for days. When I try to launch a game on the Xbox app, I get an error message saying that the game cannot be launched, with the error code "0x80070005". The problem associated to this error code on Xbox's website relates to Xbox One, which I do not own....
  4. xbox game pass pc launching the xbox app

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    xbox game pass pc launching the xbox app: xbox game pass pc launching the xbox app https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-game-pass-pc-launching-the-xbox-app/01d4b4fb-a0cf-470d-87ab-0b6175e2e0db
  5. xbox game pass pc launching the xbox app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    xbox game pass pc launching the xbox app: xbox game pass pc launching the xbox app https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-game-pass-pc-launching-the-xbox-app/01d4b4fb-a0cf-470d-87ab-0b6175e2e0db
  6. xbox game pass pc launching the xbox app

7. Cannot launch any games via Xbox App on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot launch any games via Xbox App on Windows 10: REFERRED FROM XBOX SUPPORT TO SEEK WINDOWS SUPPORTI have reinstalled Windows 10 using the Media Creation Tool with the option to Keep My Files, this has resolved one of the errors however I still cannot launch any games via the Xbox App.The File System Error with the...
  8. Cannot launch any games via Xbox App on Windows 10

Cannot launch any games via Xbox App on Windows 10: REFERRED FROM XBOX SUPPORT TO SEEK WINDOWS SUPPORTI have reinstalled Windows 10 using the Media Creation Tool with the option to Keep My Files, this has resolved one of the errors however I still cannot launch any games via the Xbox App.The File System Error with the...
  9. Windows 10: Xbox app games wont launch

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10: Xbox app games wont launch: Games downloaded from Xbox app don't launch or direct me to system32 folder. The problem doesn't affect the few games that were already installed but any new addition or reinstallation proceeds to be unresponsive. One game Sniper Elite 5 sends me to the system 32 folder in my...
  10. Windows 10: Xbox app games wont launch

Windows 10: Xbox app games wont launch: Games downloaded from Xbox app don't launch or direct me to system32 folder. The problem doesn't affect the few games that were already installed but any new addition or reinstallation proceeds to be unresponsive. One game Sniper Elite 5 sends me to the system 32 folder in my...