Windows 10: Unable to launch Microsoft Store and Microsoft store apps.

Discus and support Unable to launch Microsoft Store and Microsoft store apps. in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; When i want to open any microsoft store apps including microsoft store ,it is not launching .Why this problem is happening and what is the effective... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Shannto, Feb 2, 2019.

1. Shannto Win User

Unable to launch Microsoft Store and Microsoft store apps.

When i want to open any microsoft store apps including microsoft store ,it is not launching .Why this problem is happening and what is the effective solution ?

***Modified title from: microsoft store***

:)

Shannto, Feb 2, 2019

2. microsoft app store

How to run apps that are downloaded from Microsoft app store on multiple PCs without downloading multiple times.

Subhash Boipai, Feb 2, 2019
  3. P4-630 Win User
    Microsoft is purging a lot of low quality apps from the Windows Store

"Microsoft is sending emails to some Windows Store developers informing them that their apps have been removed from the Store for violating its quality standards."

"Neowin reports that app developers have been receiving these emails over the past couple of days:

In its latest review of the Store, Microsoft is evaluating if the published apps are good enough to be listed in the Windows Store. This includes publicly available apps as well as private beta apps. Additionally, Microsoft is also asking developers to delete any promotional campaigns for their apps to prevent advertising charges. Similarly, app name reservations are also being nullified; which means that if your app is unpublished, there's no guarantee that you'll be able to republish it under the same name.

Officially, the policies for the Microsoft Store says that apps must have "distinct and informative metadata" and "provide a valuable and quality user experience". There are also some specific standards that must be in the apps, including having a name that is not similar to another app or device, along with offering a description that is accurate about its features and functions.

There have certainly been many Windows Store users who have complained over the years about the large number of apps published that are clones of other apps or ones that are simply poorly made. Hopefully, this new move by Microsoft will help to curb these issues, at least for now.
    "

http://www.windowscentral.com/microsoft-purging-lot-low-quality-apps-windows-store

P4-630, Feb 2, 2019
  4. sam02 Win User

App store and Microsoft account

Thank you for the advice

I see what you mean about the password but i think its a backward step to compromise my Microsoft password to to use the app store

sam02, Feb 2, 2019
Thema:

1. Unable to launch Microsoft Store and Microsoft store apps. - Similar Threads - Unable launch Microsoft

2. Unable to launch microsoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to launch microsoft store: after many try Microsoft store is unable to start/launch, not even error code is displayed. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-launch-microsoft-store/e5c17b9e-d231-4bfe-9eda-9788451e413d
  3. Unable to launch microsoft store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to launch microsoft store: after many try Microsoft store is unable to start/launch, not even error code is displayed. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-launch-microsoft-store/e5c17b9e-d231-4bfe-9eda-9788451e413d
  4. Microsoft Store Apps Crash On Launch

Microsoft Store Apps Crash On Launch: Hello,I'll get straight to the question. I downloaded ARK Survival Evolved from the Microsoft Store on my PC. However, when I try to launch ARK the application opens for about 2 seconds then closes. This same issue also happens when I try and launch ROBLOX, except ROBLOX...
  5. Microsoft Store and Apps won't launch

Microsoft Store and Apps won't launch: My windows store and apps won't open, I have already tried to reinstall through powershell both the store itself and all the apps but it still doesn't work. I have also tried to reset and repair the apps through settings but it does not work as well....
  6. Microsoft Photo app missing and Microsoft Store unable to launch

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Photo app missing and Microsoft Store unable to launch: I have 2 x Windows 10 system. Both recently unable to open any jpg file, error show "Package could not be registered". I have done the below steps but still can't find Photos installed. - run wsreset.exe - reset Microsoft Photo - re-registered Microsoft Photo via...
  7. Unable to launch Microsoft Store

Unable to launch Microsoft Store: Hey Community, My Windows store won`t open? Any suggestions? Thnx. TP ***Original title:Windows Store won't open*** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-launch-microsoft-store/1d4a9175-6bab-4d92-8866-3c48ea33010f"
  8. Unable to launch Microsoft Store app

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Unable to launch Microsoft Store app: I cannot launch Microsoft Store app. Could you help me, please? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-launch-microsoft-store-app/6f7ce31f-7c20-4b92-aa1d-2a59451bdf08
  9. Microsoft Store app not launching

Microsoft Store app not launching: can you help ***Original title: I can't get the Microsoft Stoe ap to open*** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-app-not-launching/f2a00320-3f2d-4045-8315-c392d3522af2"
  10. Unable to launch games or apps from the Microsoft store.

Unable to launch games or apps from the Microsoft store.: Split from this thread. Is there a way for me to open the Microsoft Store with the purpose of opening an app or game and have it download and then launch immediately for me to use. I am a self taught user and am 72 years of age. An unwanted person who compromised my...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. unable to launch Microsoft store

2. unable to launch microsoft store windows 10

3. how to launch microsoft store apps

4. Unable to launch MS store,
  5. unable to launch microsoft store application Windows 10,
  6. Unable to launch Windows store and store apps,
  7. unable to launch Windows Store,
  8. unable to launch store app